Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why (929 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / See 50 Cities In The World Where Women Are Having The Best Sex Of Their Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why by slimxclusive: 12:57pm On May 11, 2016
A young man was planning his wedding. The couple was swamped with preparations, so the groom had to ask his father for help.

“Dad, I have a favor to ask of you. I don’t have the time to do this, so can you call all my friends and invite them to the wedding? Here is the list.”

“Sure thing, son.”

At the day of the wedding the indignant son approaches his father.

“Dad, I asked you to call all my friends!”

“That’s what I did.”

Read more >>> http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/man-wanted-to-see-50-people-at-his.html

Re: Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why by CAPSLOCKED: 1:07pm On May 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why by slimxclusive: 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 11, 2016
I Don't get the story... undecided I dunno if it's a joke or what...
Re: Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why by naijaboiy: 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Man Wanted To See 50 People At His Wedding, But Only 15 Showed Up…and Here’s Why by stevecantrell: 2:47pm On May 11, 2016
Wheres that LAWMA guy ?

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Pls / Help, Guy Needs Advice / Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.