Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,219 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. (3346 Views)

OMG: See What This Woman Open In Front Of Passengers After Getting Desperate / When Should A Girl Start Getting Desperate For Marriage. / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
DavidGodwin:

When he gets married, He'll have an attention that would last.

Religion has beclouded your sense of reasoning.. Swerve cos you don't have a valid point!
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Princewilla:

Religion has beclouded your sense of reasoning.. Swerve cos you don't have a valid point!
Thank you.
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
cc @

princewilla

vinshu

starlightRR

obiorathesubtle

layla129

laolu97

youngpo413

oyind17 and everyone else, I cc'ed y'all just so I can gloat. gringrin.

I got my errant whanger under control. In fact, the day after I created this despondent thread was the day I, without any change in diet or habits, shamed my village witches. Junior put in an outstanding performance. in short, so outstanding was his performance that the girl(who has an awesome shape) came back for rematches. We now screw like rabbits.

in fact, as I type this, she lies on my bed. gringringrin.

Life sure is good. I'm almost tempted to believe in a god again.

Ofonike gave me the most useful advice though.

adios amigos, I got business to take care of. hehe.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
WailingWraith:
I know this is not the catchiest of headings. This story may be longer than you wish too, but I desperately need help!

I had to open a separate account for this.

Late last year, on three different occasions, my ex and I tried to have sex(I wasn't a virgin, though I'd had sex only once before which was almost 3 years before then), I would have a rock-hard hard-on only for it to die off when I'm just about to penetrate. Early this year, she visited me and I was able to penetrate after several hours try.

(NOTE): my ex and I broke up since last year October. These sexual misadventures with her happened after our break-up.

The next time was a complete disaster though. She'd come to spend the night and I couldn't penetrate at all. It was humiliating, to say the least. She even reported me to my roommate who went to school to read overnight. She didn't stop there, she told me, over Whatsapp, that my _cock is big for nothing. That hurt.

I understand people suggest that I take performance-enhancing stuffs, but what about impromptu sex?

Yesterday, one of my neighbours I've been eyeing finally turned up. She, in my opinion, is the hottest among them. We were about to have sex, I was as hard as differential equation to an arts student, but when it was time to penetrate, I lost it again. It happened twice! When she realised there'd be no show from me, we went back to playing Ludo!

I know this may seem funny to y'all who can fire at will but this is getting unbearable for me. I can't stand this shiit anymore. Besides, I don't understand why I have to take drugs to do what almost everyone else seems to do effortlessly.

I thought problems like this were stuffs I'd just read about but it's happening to me. This is not me. This is not my life.

I'm very depressed and I'm beginning to harbour some very ominous thoughts. I need your help, guys. Please.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and any super mod, I need your help as well. Abeg.
this will help u in no time..very fast u will get hard rock...buy three white onion bulbs blend it nd extract the
from the shaft...then add same quantity of honey to the onion juice.then boil it.drink two tablespoonful every day.I can assure u ur lady will come back begging for it.
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
bros con do kegel exercises join am...I swear u will get hard rock within two days...u sef go tire why ur picanto dey hard like dis
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
TNezer:
bros con do kegel exercises join am...I swear u will get hard rock within two days...u sef go tire why ur picanto dey hard like dis

Wow. Thanks, man.

I'll try your onions and honey suggestion sha. As for the kegel, that one na long thing.

I seem to be a natural at this, though. Sometimes, I last 30 minutes in the first round. gringrin

E still dey do me like say na dream.
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
WailingWraith:
cc @

princewilla

vinshu

starlightRR

obiorathesubtle

layla129

laolu97

youngpo413

I got my errant whanger under control. In fact, the day after I created this despondent thread was the day I, without any change in diet or habits, shamed my village witches. Junior put in an outstanding performance. in short, so outstanding was his performance that the girl(who has an awesome shape) came back for rematches. We now screw like rabbits.

How may I help you op?
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by cheyi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
check your prostate health,hormonal level(level of testosterone).are u scared or anxious of anything or depressed?do u drink too much of alcohol?do u wear tight briefs or boxers?.these and many more are salient questions that need to be answered ..speak with me to answer these questions +2348082201708(Pharmacist Michael)
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
WailingWraith:
I know this is not the catchiest of headings. This story may be longer than you wish too, but I desperately need help!

I had to open a separate account for this.

Late last year, on three different occasions, my ex and I tried to have sex(I wasn't a virgin, though I'd had sex only once before which was almost 3 years before then), I would have a rock-hard hard-on only for it to die off when I'm just about to penetrate. Early this year, she visited me and I was able to penetrate after several hours try.

(NOTE): my ex and I broke up since last year October. These sexual misadventures with her happened after our break-up.

The next time was a complete disaster though. She'd come to spend the night and I couldn't penetrate at all. It was humiliating, to say the least. She even reported me to my roommate who went to school to read overnight. She didn't stop there, she told me, over Whatsapp, that my _cock is big for nothing. That hurt.

I understand people suggest that I take performance-enhancing stuffs, but what about impromptu sex?

Yesterday, one of my neighbours I've been eyeing finally turned up. She, in my opinion, is the hottest among them. We were about to have sex, I was as hard as differential equation to an arts student, but when it was time to penetrate, I lost it again. It happened twice! When she realised there'd be no show from me, we went back to playing Ludo!

I know this may seem funny to y'all who can fire at will but this is getting unbearable for me. I can't stand this shiit anymore. Besides, I don't understand why I have to take drugs to do what almost everyone else seems to do effortlessly.

I thought problems like this were stuffs I'd just read about but it's happening to me. This is not me. This is not my life.

I'm very depressed and I'm beginning to harbour some very ominous thoughts. I need your help, guys. Please.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and any super mod, I need your help as well. Abeg.
chaii sorry bro
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ebuka2016:

chaii sorry bro
WailingWraith:
cc @
princewilla
vinshu
starlightRR
obiorathesubtle
layla129
laolu97
youngpo413
Ebuka2016:

chaii sorry bro

Didn't you see that?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by macdon4all(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
guy u av nt rily met a hot and wetty gal who is hot in bed,cos if u do ur roaster will even crow 7x sef. Also concentrate while in d act,relax, dnt tink of stuff lik getting her pregnant,make sure u on gen if there is No lite,lemme wait for ur testimonies!!
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
WailingWraith:

Didn't you see that?
Tank ur God bro
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
Ebuka2016:
Tank ur God bro
I'm an atheist. Hehe. gringringrin
Re: Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
chriskosherbal over to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakup Is Not The End / 10 Ways To Make Your Woman Scream Your Name During Séx / EXPOSED! Married Man Begging Mistress For Sex Chat (modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.