Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women (2883 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
When a woman wants to try to ignore a guy that they don’t like they say things that will sound like a compliment to the guy which is not what they actually mean.

“It’s hard to understand "women" this phrase is often said by men. Technically it’s true, because women usually shifts their mood and sometimes not expressive enough to show what they truly feel. That’s why men are having a hard time understanding women, but it doesn’t mean they can’t.

Here are some of the words used men think women use in acknowledging whatever they say.

Source: https://www.naij.com/889780-5-funny-deadly-words-used-women.html?source=index_latest

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Bluezy13(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Ain't clicking no link!!

Penny wise pound foolish...
Posting the picture is actually more stressful than posting the shit here...
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2016
SERIOUSLY

When a woman says this word, she is giving you a chance to rethink whatever you must have said to her.
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Following....
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by vizkiz: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
hmmmm...
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by falconey(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
cool
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
GO AHEAD

When she says this to you, it means she is daring you not permitting you, so whatever it is don’t do it.

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2016
MAYBE

When you’re talking to a lady and she tells you maybe, do not think she is trying to tell you that it might possibly be, what she means is NO!

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2016
THAT’S OKAY

If she tells you “that’s okay” she really doesn’t mean that everything is fine. She is thinking hard on how and when you will pay for your mistakes.

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2016
WHATEVER

This is just a woman’s way of saying “excuse me”.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2016
5 to add to the list

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2016
Not every woman I complicated after all.

I've met a few who don't have time to code their feelings to you. They let it out as plain and pure as it is.

My kind of woman. smiley
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2016
zendar:
5 to add to the list

That "WoW" get as E be now cheesy cheesy

GUYS, if you like a girl just say it!
Stop waiting for her to post pictures and then you start posting "WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW " under it . . . You be Ambulance??
grin grin
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by ojun50(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Yes i be pass dis street befor
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Laveda(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2016
I dislike girls who are too complicated undecided

State what you want and move on!

1 Like

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by SWITANN(f): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

i second that babe....
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:
You be the favourite type of girl I do like kiss

You know what you want and you go for it . . . No hard games kiss

BTW, You've got a nice display picture!!
kiss
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Laveda(f): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

kiss

I believe that's the best, you say it as you feel and move, thing is girls are just fond of that which is very annoying.

Thanks so much dear, first time you being this nice. cheesy
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Syphax(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Why do Nigerian guys like studying girls? It seems like most romamcelanders are jobless. Threads about girls litter around here a lot. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Syphax(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

kiss

Bro, don't believe anything you see in the net. She might be the type of girl that uses those words a lot. Most girls are here to impress some stupid guys. And please stop complementing these girls, it makes them feel big instead complement your fellow guys abeg.
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

I believe that's the best, you say it as you feel and move, thing is girls are just fond of that which is very annoying.

[s]Thanks so much dear, first time you being this nice.[/s] cheesy

Kai! So I've been rude before?? embarassed
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Laveda(f): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Kai! So I've been rude before?? embarassed

Yeah, always rude..
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Syphax:

Bro, don't believe anything you see in the net. She might be the type of girl that uses those words a lot. Most girls are here to impress some stupid guys. And please stop complementing these girls, it makes them feel big instead complement your fellow guys abeg.

Hahahah!!! Bro you dey para ooOoo!!! cheesy cheesy

Thanks Bro! I actually know what I'm doing cos I'm not and will never be on of those stewpid guys wink

The best way to a get under the skirt of a girl you met on internet is to give her the impression she deserves now
kiss kiss
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah, always rude..

Chai! See My Life!!! embarassed embarassed

Maybe you might have mistook me for Viz.Kiz undecided

And I've I ever been rude to you or anybody you know before??
undecided
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Syphax(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hahahah!!! Bro you dey para ooOoo!!! cheesy cheesy

Thanks Bro! I actually know what I'm doing cos I'm not and will never be on of those stewpid guys wink

The best way to a get under the skirt of a girl you met on internet is to give her the impression she deserves now
kiss kiss
Lol, bad guy ☺
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Laveda(f): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Chai! See My Life!!! embarassed embarassed

Maybe you might have mistook me for Viz.Kiz undecided

And I've I ever been rude to you or anybody you know before??
undecided

You wouldn't accept, but its all good dear grin
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

You wouldn't accept, but its all good dear grin

Hmm . . . Guess you don't know I was brought up with to be nice to people especially girls and to be sincere, the gorgeous ones like you kiss kiss

BTW, you look beautiful and take away for your display picture
kiss kiss
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Laveda(f): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hmm . . . Guess you don't know I was brought up with to be nice to people especially girls and to be sincere, the gorgeous ones like you kiss kiss

BTW, you look beautiful and take away for your display picture
kiss kiss
gringrin

Sugar coated words. tongue

Awww thanks. kiss but please don't take me away. embarassed
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:
gringrin

Sugar coated words. tongue

Awww thanks. kiss but please don't take me away. embarassed

OooouuuuOoo! Lemme take you with me to a ride to the mysterious island where we can both find peace, comfort, riches, treasures all the good things in life including love and many other wonderful things of life . . . kiss

Am telling you it's gonna worth the risk just do as you're told we're game
kiss kiss
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by Laveda(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OooouuuuOoo! Lemme take you with me to a ride to the mysterious island where we can both find peace, comfort, riches, treasures all the good things in life including love and many other wonderful things of life . . . kiss

Am telling you it's gonna worth the risk just do as you're told we're game
kiss kiss

You're sweet! embarassed grin

Thanks dear. wink
Re: Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women by McBrooklyn(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

You're sweet! embarassed grin
Thanks dear. wink

So can we go for the ride?? kiss

YAY?? or NAY??
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? / Celebrity Shares On Her Instagram Uncensored And Raw p#ssy / Is Feminism Really A Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.