Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim (1204 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by ThisYourTatafo: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Listen up guys,
I know you have that gorgeous smile that can turn the waters on and that face that can make cupid fall but listen,
Women want who they want.
If you are interested in her and you KNOW withing your deepest of heart that she's not so into you,
I've got one piece of advice for you

TAKE A WALK.

TOO MANY FISH IN THE SEA,
DON'T DIE TRYING TO CATCH ONE.
THE OCEAN IS WAYYYYYYY TOO BIG TO DROWN OVER ONE GIRL,
I HAVE SAID MY PIECE.
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Michellla(f): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
tell 'em cheesycheesy
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Michellla:
tell 'em cheesycheesy
gbam cheesy

Most of y'all girls gat stronghead.when some of u get to 30 and husbandless then ur head go clear grin
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Take a walk? Hell NO. Every fish has it's hook and bait.
To catch a shark you need a different hook and bait from what u need to catch a tiliapia.

If she's not taken by another,then she's there for the taking.
Every woman,single of taken,has a thumb screw. All you need to do is figure it out,not walk away.

That's all.
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Ginaz(f): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
The guy I friend zoned ended up friend zoning me. Now he doesn't have my time again and doesn't call. I called yesterday to say hi and he ended the call. It hurts cos he has been such a good friend for the past 4 years now. cry can't we still be friends without have any romantic feelings? cry
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thebachelor:
Take a walk? Hell NO. Every fish has it's hook and bait.
To catch a shark you need a different hook and bait from what u need to catch a tiliapia.

If she's not taken by another,then she's there for the taking.
Every woman,single of taken,has a thumb screw. All you need to do is figure it out,not walk away.

That's all.

you are really the bachelor!!! I troway salute you
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ginaz:
The guy I friend zoned ended up friend zoning me. Now he doesn't have my time again and doesn't call. I called yesterday to say hi and he ended the call. It hurts cos he has been such a good friend for the past 4 years now. cry can't we still be friends without have any romantic feelings? cry
hahahahaha. Lol. i did this to a girl that frienddzoned me yesterday...only that we i asked about how she was, rubbed the fact that i was doing fine on her, told her to take care of herself and hung up.
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
tombravo:
you are really the bachelor!!! I troway salute you
You have no ideal. kiss
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Michellla(f): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jarizod:
gbam cheesy

Most of y'all girls gat stronghead.when some of u get to 30 and husbandless then ur head go clear grin
why are y'all NL Guys so particular about marriage though.
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Michellla:
only stating d eventual outcome.. My point is y'all babes too dey form especially nl babes tongue
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by realnas(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=44780753]The guy I friend zoned ended up friend zoning me. Now he doesn't have my time again and doesn't call. I called yesterday to say hi and he ended the call. It hurts cos he has been such a good friend for the past 4 years now. cry can't we still be friends without have any romantic feelings? cry[/quote thoughts of a typical self centered naija grl ,u frnd zoned the guy for over 4 yrs and u expect him to stay?
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by kingsleyjando(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ginaz:
That's an up short a gal could get from discarding a dude who truly cares. Uv gat to walk away dear, cos even if he succumbs to ur need, believe me : it's all sham.
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Nturguy1122: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Walking away is not the problem...How to deal with yourself after walking away becomes the real question and be sure u'r never gonna ave to walk back...
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by 0ubenji(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Michellla:
My lady..for some mysterious reason u seem really pained
I strongly hope u aint got an albeit bitter definition of the word MARRIAGE grin
Michellla:
I strongly hope u aint got an albeit bitter definition of the word MARRIAGE
Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by Michellla(f): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
0ubenji:

I strongly hope u aint got an albeit bitter definition of the word MARRIAGE grin
I strongly hope u aint got an albeit bitter definition of the word MARRIAGE
really nigga? undecided

1 Like

Re: Simple Step To Take If She Tries To Friendzone You...works Perfectly All The Tim by ThisYourTatafo: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Ginaz:

That guy try o,
Living in the passage of a face me I face you condo and not been able to enter any of the numerous rooms for 4 concrete years.
Abeg I hail the guy courage.

Haba sister,
LOSE HIM AND LET HIM GO

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Promises That A Man May Never Be Able To Keep After You Get Married / Addiction To Nairaland!! What I have Achieved So Far / Woman Drags Nak Ed Lady Who Was Sleeping With Her Husband On The Stree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.