Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (38075 Views)

10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Joyce28(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mtchwee....
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by azeecoboy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Gone are the days when romantic affairs are usually ended with one person calling it quit through saying it directly, face to face, that the affair has ended or through a message sent to the other person. These days, people embark on what I call a 'silent withdrawal'. As a guy that I am, I perfectly understand the antics that are normally used by guys when they consider a romantic affair to be an 'expired product' that is no longer desired. Below are clear signs ladies should watch out for so that they don't end up wasting their time still thinking that every thing would become normal again some day wink

1) He becomes too busy: When a guy loves you and he is into you, no amount of work load can prevent him from having quality time with you; except he doesn't reside in the same town as you. When a guy becomes too busy to share quality time with you, just know that it could be possible that you have expired in his life! You need to re-evaluate your stand, gurl!!! cool

2) He hardly call like he used to: When a guy doesn't call you as he used to, you have probably expired in his life! The fact is that his precious air time has been re-directed to another person who his heart desires. You need to dust your ass and move on, gurl! I know it's painful! grin

3) He wouldn't allow you to meet his family members as promised: If he has promised to take you to his parents and other family members previously but now unwilling to do that, it is a very clear sign that you have expired in his life! He must have switched gears and changed plans. The truth is that he doesn't consider you worthy to be introduced as a wife-to-be!

4) He becomes less generous with his money: No reasonable guy wants to continue investing in the life of someone he doesn't want to share the future with. Guys normally think it is a waste of resources taking care of the needs of a lady who they are not into. If he has been generous with his cash but now, you can't even get a torn 10 Naira note from him, even when you can clearly see that he's financially stable, you should start buckling your shoes to leave!!! cool

5) He always avoids meeting you: When a guy starts avoiding you, you might have expired! Whenever you say you are coming over, there's always one excuse you would get why you won't meet him at home. If you ask him to come over to your place, that's when he becomes too busy or 'not in town' grin

6) He doesn't mind taking calls from random girls in your presence: Haven't you read the hand-writing on the wall? Has he been like this in the past? He's indirectly telling you that your feeling or opinion doesn't matter anymore!

7) He doesn't take you out anymore: Yes! He doesn't do that because he doesn't want people to see the both of you together. The more they see both of you together, the more it seems like every thing is working.

Now, I know ladies are very quick to make statements like 'He doesn't even know what he wants'. Let me tell you today; that statement is absolutely wrong! That a guy doesn't cherish you anymore doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants. He knows what he wants but the fact is that what he wants cannot be seen in you after thorough consideration. It is cannot be your fault too as a lady. If he doesn't desire you, there somebody out there that does so stop wasting your time and move on with your life!

Happy Sunday to all!!! cool
at the Bolded above tho
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Oya, in English! wink
I dey speak spanish b4 ni undecided
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by ireneony(f): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
What a funny topicgrin expire kwa
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by swtdrms(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
AdmiralDru:
I hate love topics.
I hate love stories cheesy
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by ayaside(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Doesn't make much sense to any lady. Seen some ladies leave good guys for worse and not cos the good guy is/has "expired". Some just wanna play but still love you.
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
I dey speak spanish b4 ni undecided
Use English! That's the common language on NL. Don't think everyone is from the same village as you! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Flashh:

You mean am?

Now you noticed you've expired? embarassed

Not that. I'm just thanking generally, you don't need anyone to tell u when someone is no longer interested, what u may not know is 'why', but when interest is lost, we always know 100%.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by bestads(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Expect a counter post from the women now

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Speakdatruth: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who this epp?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
bestads:
Expect a counter post from the women now
We are waiting...cheesy
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Use English! That's the common language on NL. Don't think everyone is from the same village as you! angry
nd I can't stop laffing grin grin

I typed in engish nigga undecided

Are u ibo cheesy
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by HRich(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Girls should start looking for real guys rather than waiting to be expired in his hands
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
at the Bolded above tho
That was a mistake bro. It doesn't mean you should capitalize on that! cool Nobody is above typographical errors.
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
HRich:
Girls should start looking for real guys rather than waiting to be expired in his hands
What looks real to one woman might not look real to another. The man you feel is unreal could be real to another woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Jumbledwords: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Expired? If that description was any more crude, it would be beyond refinable
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Omalicious1: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Point 6 varies per individual...if u pick the call, wahala, if u dont pick, still wahala
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by AreaFada2: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Michellla:
your headline tho "how to know you've EXPIRED in the life of a guy" grin

She now breaks NAFDAC as long as he's concerned. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Samjegs(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
We neglect them
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thank God i still dey reign grin
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
ireneony:
What a funny topicgrin expire kwa
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by azeecoboy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
That was a mistake bro. It doesn't mean you should capitalize on that! cool Nobody is above typographical errors.
meant no harm though,just want pple to be aware it was a mistake

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by nepapole(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
I hate love movies
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Joyce28:
Mtchwee....
Have you recently expired? grin
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by ajalawole(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Rapmoney post=44782124]Then move to Food Section! grin grin food is ready
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by azeecoboy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=ajalawole post=44785708][/quote]***spreads mat***
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by doskie(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
im currently doing this but shes not giving up. infact im thinking she has boasted too much to her friends that she just cant imagine im quitting. she's even started sounding hostile in her text messages like "I dunno the kind of person you are". ive lied everything I know how to lie. I said I travelled. ive said im broke. ive said Im in police station for hitting somebody with car. ive said I mistakenly burnt my boss house. ive said im going abroad. yet shes still calling. now im thinking of telling her Im married with 6 kids in my village.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by blaquemyc: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
thanks for stating the fuc-king obvious

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
mosho2good:
expired do u mean ware produc5

since wen did human turn waste products
'Expired' in this context, means not needed or useful anymore.
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
doskie:
im currently doing this but shes not giving up. infact im thinking she has boasted too much to her friends that she just cant imagine im quitting. she's even started sounding hostile in her text messages like "I dunno the kind of person you are". ive lied everything I know how to lie. I said I travelled. ive said im broke. ive said Im in police station for hitting somebody with car. ive said I mistakenly burnt my boss house. ive said im going abroad. yet shes still calling. now im thinking of telling her Im married with 6 kids in my village.
Guy, u too funny abeg. Which one be 6 children for village na? grin
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by HaneefahRN(f): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok. We yaf heard grin.
What won't we see on NL. How to know our NAFDAC number nko
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
blaquemyc:
thanks for stating the fuc-king obvious
Thanks man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.