Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened (9460 Views)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Oshege(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Let go straight to the point :

Have been anticipating to visit this my girlfriend in her school but luckily for me she actually called me asking me to pay her visit because she was bored.

I was so excited to the fact that i promised her i will come in the next day, she asked me to buy something for her although i have condom in mind (smiles). I started having fantasies about the fun am going to catch, the kissing, romance and the Good sex am going to enjoy, i was laughing and smiling through out day she called me.

I called my friend about the unusual behavior of the girl asking me to come over to play with her which she has been declining anytime i demanded that. He told me that the babe wanted sex, he advised me to get some condoms with me.

It was my first time to buy a condom myself, I was a shy guy tho, I have to go miles that night just because I want to buy a condom because of shyness. Infact, before I entered the pharmacy shop, i wandered around for a while.

It was around 8am in the morning ,i already taken my birth, dressed, i tried her phone number to inform her am on my way but her line was switched off, i was highly disappointed and dishearted because i didn't expect such thing. I started having different thoughts and emotional constraints concerning this. I thought it was a joke until i tried her number for 6hours but currently switch off, I never try number like that in my life. I gave up and quickly undressed.

She called me in the next day apologizing for her phone being switched off due to power outage in her area and asked probably am still coming . I was relieved and i told her am coming.
As usual, i got dressed and took to the garage, when i got there the bus already got filled with passengers and moved away in my front, i was destabilized and begins to suspect something misfortune. I had to wait for completely 4hours before another bus get filled.

I actually got to her place safely, and i called her to pick me up. She came ( looking very beautiful with the makeup ) and she took me to her room, it was a nice room tho,

I sat on the bed, very soft and sexy, i started having sexual hallucinations but i noticed a Bible openly placed at the corner of the bed, It seems she just read the Bible, i started suspecting something. The most craziest thing i noticed was that she wore up to three singlets and four underwears including panties and tights, i noticed that because it was very conspicuous. I began to think probably she prepared and ready to fight me against any sexual harassments.
I became gentle and not really cheerful, she asked me of what i buy for her, i brought her the slice bread and some indomies and spags. She appreciated it and give me a hug, i tried to kiss her during the process of hugging but she snobbed and avoided me (i don die).

She took my phone and started viewing my pictures and videos tho interesting but am not convenient. After a while, everything start getting bore and nothing More, she suggested we go outside for a while, i rejected, i told her we should play, she asked, which kind play?. .. I look and then laugh cant say anything.

I started thinking, am i gonna waste this condoms? .. I quickly moved to her, kissing her, she rejected, started laughing and ran out. Later she came in with food , i couldn't eat because am already in the mood, she noticed my erected joystick at the conner of my trouser tho i tried to protect it by placing the head up but all to no avail. She moved away and i stay behind.

I am already regretting for coming over to her place. I was not happy at all coz i felt ignored. After 3hours, somebody knocked the door and opened it immediately, the lady looked at me and her and greeted us. She introduced me to her as a friend (i was bad)..
I was so surprised when she came to my direction and sat with her friend discussing. I couldn't take it because i thought she will leave very soon, my girl even offered her food. By this time, I regretted it already.

Not quite long, two of her fellowship members came to visit her asking why she was nt at the previous fellowship. Those two spent up to an hour. She told me she want to see them off and i say ok.

After she had gone, i packed my bag, wear my shoe and my wristwatch and my glasses and i took to my heel.

I deleted her number immediately and i vow not to call her again. I no fi cry oo

She called countless times probably to apologize But i no dey pick am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Flashh: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
She scammed you.

BTW... Thanks for making me laugh. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by ClassCaptain(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol.. Sharp guy.
Nice and interesting buh try and arrange the gist into paragraphs .
Cheers
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chai! Sorry for your loss. She will make a good wife to a patient guy ready to wait for her. Not your rush and clean mouth type..... U never even do you don dey gist your guy, if you come do nko?!

7 Likes

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Oche211(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Was she really a girlfriend or a side chick? Moreover, u didn't wait till mid night.

2 Likes

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by originally(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol.Sex isn't d ultimate
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by tobbie247(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
End time konji cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by checkolatunji: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oshege:
Let go straight to the point :

Have been anticipating to visit this my girlfriend in her school but luckily for me she actually called me asking me to pay her visit because she was bored.
I was so excited to the fact that i promised her i will come in the next day, she asked me to buy something for her although i have condom in mind (smiles). I started having fantasies about the fun am going to catch, the kissing, romance and the Good sex am going to enjoy, i was laughing and smiling through out day she called me.
I called my friend about the unusual behavior of the girl asking me to come over to play with her which she has been declining anytime i demanded that. He told me that the babe wanted sex, he advised me to get some condoms with me.
It was my first time to buy a condom myself, I was a shy guy tho, I have to go miles that night just because I want to buy a condom because of shyness. Infact, before I entered the pharmacy shop, i wandered around for a while.

It was around 8am in the morning ,i already taken my birth, dressed, i tried her phone number to inform her am on my way but her line was switched off, i was highly disappointed and dishearted because i didn't expect such thing. I started having different thoughts and emotional constraints concerning this. I thought it was a joke until i tried her number for 6hours but currently switch off, I never try number like that in my life. I gave up and quickly undressed.

She called me in the next day apologizing for her phone being switched off due to power outage in her area and asked probably am still coming . I was relieved and i told her am coming. As usual, i got dressed and took to the garage, when i got there the bus already got filled with passengers and moved away in my front, i was destabilized and begins to suspect something misfortune. I had to wait for completely 4hours before another bus get filled.
I actually got to her place safely, and i called her to pick me up. She came ( looking very beautiful with the makeup ) and she took me to her room, it was a nice room tho,
I sat on the bed, very soft and sexy, i started having sexual hallucinations but i noticed a Bible openly placed at the corner of the bed, It seems she just read the Bible, i started suspecting something. The most craziest thing i noticed was that she wore up to three singlets and four underwears including panties and tights, i noticed that because it was very conspicuous. I began to think probably she prepared and ready to fight me against any sexual harassments.
I became gentle and not really cheerful, she asked me of what i buy for her, i brought her the slice bread and some indomies and spags. She appreciated it and give me a hug, i tried to kiss her during the process of hugging but she snobbed and avoided me (i don die).
She took my phone and started viewing my pictures and videos tho interesting but am not convenient. After a while, everything start getting bore and nothing More, she suggested we go outside for a while, i rejected, i told her we should play, she asked, which kind play?. .. I look and then laugh cant say anything.
I started thinking, am i gonna waste this condoms? .. I quickly moved to her, kissing her, she rejected, started laughing and ran out. Later she came in with food , i couldn't eat because am already in the mood, she noticed my erected joystick at the conner of my trouser tho i tried to protect it by placing the head up but all to no avail. She moved away and i stay behind.
I am already regretting for coming over to her place. I was not happy at all coz i felt ignored. After 3hours, somebody knocked the door and opened it immediately, the lady looked at me and her and greeted us. She introduced me to her as a friend (i was bad).. I was so surprised when she came to my direction and sat with her friend discussing. I couldn't take it because i thought she will leave very soon, my girl even offered her food. By this time, I regretted it already.

Not quite long, two of her fellowship members came to visit her asking why she was nt at the previous fellowship. Those two spent up to an hour. She told me she want to see them off and i say ok.

After she had gone, i packed my bag, wear my shoe and my wristwatch and my glasses and i took to my heel.

I deleted her number immediately and i vow not to call her again. I no fi cry oo

She called countless times probably to apologize But i no dey pick am.

Am sorry brother, pls take heart

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by donbenedict(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thunder has succeeded in firing u grin cheesy

Leme have her number.. leme teach u how to do it

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided she's not ur gf anymore...u shud edit the title..

Ur juz h0rny af ...and bcoz u we're turned down, u give up..some men will juz Listen to their angry eggplants and eggplants alone...

Hats off to ur ex..she deserves a better man & not a boy like u.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Oshege(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oche211:
Was she really a girlfriend or a side chick?
Moreover, u didn't wait till mid night.
I can't wait till mid night because I dey house with parents besides i dont think she will even allow me
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by tunderay(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
The babe don born again
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by avaprincipal(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
werey re oo, guy u bad oo u no even fit wait till night (the darkest hour).
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Zambux(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Save that story for ur kids

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Oche211(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oshege:

I can't wait till mid night because I dey house with parents besides i dont think she will even allow me
hehehehehehehehe
chai, u be badt nigga. Just give am second chance. E fit be test nd u just scored ur first zero man.

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by kingsleyAba: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Waste of mb in this bad economy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Toktee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
checkolatunji:

Am sorry brother, pls take heart
Sorry for wetin na?
Make the op repent abeg,u enter motor travel very far just to go and do kombi,if they invite him for a crusade as far as that,can he attend?

7 Likes

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Nova15: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
But why will a babe invite me to come see her, making me travel a long distance to meet her, just for us to sit and look at ourselves? Not even small kissing? undecided undecided

Na thunder go fire her angry angry

4 Likes

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Oshege(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nova15:
But why will a babe invite me to come see her, making me travel a long distance to meet her, just for us to sit and look at ourselves? Not even small kissing? undecided undecided

Na thunder go fire her angry angry

Abi oo..
I wonder ooo..
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by checkolatunji: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toktee:
Sorry for wetin na?
Make the op repent abeg,u enter motor travel very far just to go and do kombi,if they invite him for a crusade as far as that,can he attend?

Na WA for you ooo, you no even get human feelings, Lol

Abeg get small pity for the guy na Biko

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Badoox(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op. I feel for you.
She no even allow u kiss sef.
But make I ask u this question.
U been nor no say d girl na the Churchy type b4?
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Oshege(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Badoox:
Op. I feel for you.
She no even allow u kiss sef.
But make I ask u this question.
U been nor no say d girl na the Churchy type b4?

Thank you.. Oo
The girl no b church girl oo.. .infact, in our chats sometimes , she don tell me say she go Bleep me badily, i just dey laugh then. ..i just dey surprised now o
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Badoox(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oshege:

Thank you.. Oo
The girl no b church girl oo.. .infact, in our chats sometimes , she don tell me say she go Bleep me badily, i just dey laugh then. ..i just dey surprised now o
Chai! See gobe.
and yet when u finally come her house, she come dey form.

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by danot1030: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
I laffed where you said are you gonna waste this condom like this and I was like she didn't send you to get condom when coming and she definitely doesn't need your condom.

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Brymo: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who konj don kill, nobody.

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by ChikezieU(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
modelmike7:
Chai! Sorry for your loss. She will make a good wife to a patient guy ready to wait for her. Not your rush and clean mouth type..... U never even do you don dey gist your guy, if you come do nko?!
no mind am
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by freshbonesneh(f): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
U for sleep na

ahhh op
walai U will enjoy d night vigil
oniranu
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by mranova(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Oshege post=44787825]

She took my phone and started viewing my pictures and videos tho interesting but am not convenient.

Buh seriously why do ladies do this crap alot?
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Qualer: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Zambux:
Save that story for ur kids

so, which one are you gonna tell our kids...? grin grin
Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by youngsahito(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
maybe you were not patient enough! The patient dog eat the fattest bone...patient pays alot

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by Reeberry: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
youngsahito:
maybe you were not patient enough! The patient dog eat the fattest bone...patient pays alot

Really? Then he will later discover she's not even a virgin.

1 Like

Re: When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened by johnydon22(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Is sex the number priority in your relationship? if a girl doesn't let you have it then you are done.

that means you are there for the sex and not the girl thats very shallow..

Patience my dear friend and move with a girl at her own pace, sex is not the essence of a relationship

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.