Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects (16299 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2016
This is getting interesting. I know the day obj went to visit bubu,I know something is cooking up. Obj knows this people more than bubu, and having accused them recently of corruption, and they fired him back, I know he will expose them with all he has. Buhari asking for details of the budget is what they never expected. Now we know the real enemy of the state.
You can see why they support saraki by all means and refuse to support TSA and never partook in it.

3 Likes

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by kulikuli26: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2016
So a borehole cost N3m to construct? You see why we really need value for money audit. The contract inflation is alarming. We really can't continue this way where contracts are inflated by over 1000%, which country achieve growth with that.

Note: Saraki is from Kwara Central not south as reported here.

3 Likes

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Igwe9(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Thieves everywhere!

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Jesusloveyou: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Pidggin:
This government is the worst since the amalgamation of this country sad

God bless pmb as he is pilotting d worst administration, and God give him more grace to succeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Burger01(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Almajiri1:

But when ameachi was bribing and buying delegates in his presence with Ghana must go bags of dollars while Buhari applauds and smiling sheepishly. Why are you people like this Atleast, fear Allah!
Put your Allah one side ogbeni... Amaechi wasn't and was never a one time president of Nigeria. Try get my point abeg smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by chiefoboh1(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2016
I can see corruption is really fighting this government from the nass 2 the ministers and head of the various agencies

2 Likes

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Flexherbal(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2016
These politicians are confused.
Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by tuoyoojo(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2016
ok na

with these "rats" every where. buhari should buy rat gum or otapiapia and spread for ground for national assembly

money nor dey! money nor dey!! them still wan steal

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Chimapeters(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2016
ziccoit:
The joke is on us not those SINators. Imagine a nationwide protest has not been staged against these crazy people. We only come online to rant. The joke is on us. We neither know nor believe in what we want.

You have a point here

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by repogirl(f): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Northern Barawos! angry

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by tinsel: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2016
They were focused on there intention right from the beginning by creating the confusion in the budget initially.

2 Likes

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Blackops(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2016
If such a thing happens in a sane society many NASS members would have been recalled by the people that voted for them,.but this is Nigeria I will not be surprised if PMB ties to bring the culprit to book and they call it political witch hunt. This is what happens when you keep recycling thieves as leaders in the last 16-10 years.

2 Likes

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by HITTED(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
One budget causing too much fuss for over one year

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Please which year budget is this? 2016 or 2017? because we are almost out of 2016

2 Likes

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by AntiWailer: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
I don't expect any good thing from thieves and rogues.

That is what they do every year. That was why Buhari decided against signing the budget without seeing the details.

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by bashydemy(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Where are those useless youth that keep supporting this nonsense of NASS? Where are those that are shouting PMB should just sign the budget without going through them? I hope una see una life? It's not business as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by tinsel: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Pidggin:

You are wrong here. Give kudos to Buhari for what he is doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by tinsel: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Osc:
Please which year budget is this? 2016 or 2017? because we are almost out of 2016
We prefer not to have this budget than the impunity from National Assembly.
The system must be cleansed. But it will come at a great cost.

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by engrlarex(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2016
the legislooters and the Judisharing are the problem of the country....
Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by ultraGM: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Pidggin:

Early Momo, Akamu or Kunu is better than Weed-tea

2 Likes

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by eph12(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Burger01:
Jonathan spoilt the senate with GhanaMustGo gratifications...such shaits aren't for Buhari, hence budget padding, budget infusing, hijacking and damn it..budget blackmailing, now a new invention by the thieving senate to cut corners under Buhari wey no get time for corruption..
See my friend, I will never regret supporting Buhari. I don't know how some people feel seeing their collective wealth being stolen by selected few in the senate.. I mean, this is totally self destructs madness sad
I think it was Obasanjo and Atiku that actually spoilt the Senate with Ghana must go

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Burger01(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2016
eph12:

I think it was Obasanjo and Atiku that actually spoilt the Senate with Ghana must go
Jonathan bastardized that practice...and Buhari will put a stop to that nonsense. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Just the reason why we can't develop.
Even with 10trn budget.
Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Xtopherprince(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Nigeria which way forward? The NAS has be turned to a house filled with corrupt and money hungery individuals. Sometimes i wonder if these are the same sets of people we went to the polls for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Muzikluva(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2016
now these people are just jokers,bloody thieves,Oh Lord please save our nation! The place to find the most corrupt and selfish people in this country is in the NASS
Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Bgorgeous: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2016
God will save us from these greedy men
Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2016
These lawmakers are lazy. They allowed few individuals to manipulate the budget and they chorused 'aye'. No wonder they sent it without details so that the Executive won't find out.
Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2016
HITTED:
One budget causing too much fuss for over one year

If we don't get it right, we will keep repeating this nonsense. Let us debate it and get it right this time.

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Deen77: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Ojayk:
My country Nigeria can't produce a budget after one year. Hope we don't get to operate in lieu all through the remaining there years?

Use your brain, is 2016 budget up to one year. 2015 budget spend on election, every election year budget is zero.

1 Like

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by HardMirror(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Almajiri1:

But when ameachi was bribing and buying delegates in his presence with Ghana must go bags of dollars while Buhari applauds and smiling sheepishly. Why are you people like this Atleast, fear Allah!
****You called buhari a petty thief in a post earlier and now this. How is buhari the problem here?
The padding is being done by the senators which the executive have little control over constitutionally. Stop being sentimental and daft. When buhari deserves to be blamed, blame him. But this is not one of such situations
Asking someone to fear allah, but you shit on the same allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Standing5:
While the northern force increased their own share, some set of northern people even started propaganda to cover it and distract us by writing and leaking a letter to Buhari alleging that they are suffering up north. Saraki's peopld alone got N1b which I am sure will looted by the Senate President himself.

Gbam!
Re: 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
priceaction:
This is getting interesting. I know the day obj went to visit bubu,I know something is cooking up. Obj know this people more than bubu, and having accused them recently of corrupt, and they fired him back, I know he will expose them with all he has. Buhari asking for details of the budget is what they never expected. Now we know the real enemy of the state.
You can see why they support saraki by all means and refuse to support TSA and never partook.
This guy, you are very observant! Can't wait to see all these budgets play out tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo: Tinubu’s Absence At APC Rally Makes No Difference – Lalong / Legislature, Judiciary Autonomy: Govs Oppose Buhari Executive Order 10 / Senator Rochas Honoured With National Peace Award, Decorated At His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.