Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React (20419 Views)

Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun / Cattle Spotted On The Street Of Ado-Ekiti Despite Fayose's Anti-Grazing Bill / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Olukologia(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2016
To me, Fayose has not done something bad. Just trying to play de opposition part to de ruling government. Afterall they did theirs when they were de opposition. Ride on Ifayoose
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by IBROHIM: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Why is it that some seemingly respectable individuals could descend so low as to take a mad man as their Hero and Role model? It's sad. Fayose needs ur help guys, to save him from himself.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by lekpaboy(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
well if he seems inconsequential why bash him for his letter

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Funjosh(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
My thought
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by lekpaboy(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
well if he seems inconsequential why bash him for his words?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by folahann(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
God will frustrate the efforts of anybody trying to fraustrate the effort of Buhari to help this country.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by colgaddafi(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2016
In a statement from his Media Office, Oni said
Fayose needed spiritual deliverance from
emotional bondage.----(1)

“Fayose’s seemingly strange behaviour is not
strange to people like us, as he is only behaving
to type.--------(2)

“We called the attention of the people to his
conduct years ago, during his first term as
governor, after the under-the-barb-wire drama at
the airport, that any governor, who chooses to
pass under the barb-wire at an international
airport, whatever the circumstance, cannot be a
normal person and should have his fitness for the
exalted office ascertained.”---------(3)

He appealed to “sincere associates of Governor
Fayose, who love him genuinely, to take steps
towards affirming his emotional and psychological
stability in order to save him from himself.”---(4)

^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats what I call. "SMACK DOWN"....
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2016
I thought femi adesina said that no loan deal was signed. Who is hallucinating here smiley
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Burger01(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2016
tuoyoojo:
ok na

I must say am not happy at all with the governor of ekiti's letter to China.

is he that jobless.

is that how opposition is supposed to act

he is gradually loosing his relevance

now to oga bubu

we are not saying he should not travel but it had become one too many

there were some trips he made that he could have sent someone else

if we see truth make we talk am

Some screws don lose for Fayose's head. They are still looking for the screws undecided
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Austiano87: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2016
You guys while in opposition criticise every step Gej took during his time so I even expect to see many more fayose b4 dis Apc lead fed govt mortgage d future of dis country all in d name of fining a temporary solution to d economic hardship dy hv subject us to shall majority ask 4dis so let's leave wit it
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by cg053: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2016
Thanks to Engr Oni for this exposition, from the activities of Fayose in the past year a diagnosis of Delusional Hallucinations can best fit his mental illness. I want to implore the Commissioner for Health in Ekiti to take this seriously as he may be liable for negligence when the chips are finally down.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by AntiWailer: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2016

“We called the attention of the people to his conduct years ago, during his first term as governor, after the under-the-barb-wire drama at the airport, that any governor, who chooses to pass under the barb-wire at an international airport, whatever the circumstance, cannot be a normal person and should have his fitness for the exalted office ascertained.”

That means like I predicted, he has history of insanity.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by christopher123(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:
u know what I expected from APC n presidency? take up d issues raised in Fayose's letter n oppose them, but no, all I am seeing are attacks on d man's personality, that is going low only people with shallow logics n thoughts will follow them down that part.
the best way to discredit Fayose is to address d issue he raised, these attacks on him will only make him more popular.

Your such an intelligent lady...you turned me on this morning with this submission ...just negodu akpa amu m

Now back to the topic ....I wonder why people always go for fallacy of ad hominem...where they leave the subject and attack the bearer. To me it is the halmark if stupidity ..that's what APC is showing
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by christopher123(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2016
colgaddafi:
In a statement from his Media Office, Oni said
Fayose needed spiritual deliverance from
emotional bondage.----(1)

to type.--------(2)

governor, after the under-the-barb-wire drama at
the airport, that any governor, who chooses to
pass under the barb-wire at an international
normal person and should have his fitness for the
exalted office ascertained.”---------(3)

towards affirming his emotional and psychological
stability in order to save him from himself.”---(4)

^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats what I call. "SMACK DOWN"....

It isn't a smack down ..it is stupidity ...they should address the issues fayose raised not attack on his personality ..to me they are intellectually lazy and bereft like their Perdido
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by nlesor: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:
u know what I expected from APC n presidency? take up d issues raised in Fayose's letter n oppose them, but no, all I am seeing are attacks on d man's personality, that is going low only people with shallow logics n thoughts will follow them down that part.
the best way to discredit Fayose is to address d issue he raised, these attacks on him will only make him more popular.
. I think Oyegun and Oni are just speaking in capacity as a member APC cos presidency will never join issue with Fayose
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by DaHrNn(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2016
lilprinze:
APC should shut the fu*k up they even did worse during the tenure of GEJ they made sure they frustrated all his efforts to move this country forward.
Bunch of useless hypocrites...

Hian...This U,why are U like dis? Don't let sentiments over-shadow your judgement...I can't remember any Nigerian acting like your uncle fayose *CLOWN in GOVT* No one can frustrate a FRUSTRATED PDP clueless of what proper governance is... Wasting a state fund in fooling himself standing on a podium with no mic obviously show is level of low minded reasoning... You see that you both are on same par? U need deliverance from the devil of stupidity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by domopps(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Come what may! #Istandwithbuhari

Cheeeeeers
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by senatorbayor(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Can't get the position of APC leadership as regards this china trip.

I thought the presidency issued a statement that PMB did not go to china for loan.

Why castigate Fayose again for writing a letter that claimed the president went to china to seek loan.

sunnewsonline.com/buhari-didnt-sign-loa...

Buhari didn't sign any loan deal with China – Presidency | Punch ...
www​.punchng.com/buhari-didnt-sign-an...

Adesina: Buhari Didn't Take Any Loan from China | THISDAYLIVE
www​.thisdaylive.com/.../adesina-buhari- ...

Which do we believed now.

If no loan deal was signed or proposed to be collected in china by the president , why did Oyegun and Oni chide Fayose for writing a letter to china president not to grant the country loan.

Someone should come out clean and tell us the true position of things as regards this china trip so that we can criticised appropriately.

Femi Adeshina said no loan deal was signed

Oyegun slammed fayose for opposing loan request thru his letter.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2016
fayose is a missing monkey that needed to b returned back to d zoo wia he escape fromgrin
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by lexyclasy: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2016
maestroferddi:
This Oyegun is just too funny.

One would have expected him to present a superior argument against Fayose's assertions on the purported loan.

Instead, he is just trying to whip up cheap sentiments to sway the uninformed.

Nigerian politicians are almost always corrupt so if you are trying to secure a loan let us know precisely why.

We also know what the country went through before exiting the clutches of foreign debtors some years ago.

Change should not necessarily be about incurring capricious foreign debts.
don't mind the idiots.......fayose as a stake holder in the federating unit called Nigeria have the right to scrutinize whatever the presidency is doing....some gullible APC fools will say that is not how opposition is done.....i pity them

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by jeffooh999(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2016
This is jst de beginning,genesis chapter 1v1,by de time buhari will get to nemesis chapter 1v1,then he will understand...!!!that de evil men do,somebody complete it.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by ddeola: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Fayose has eaten the ponmo he bought on the street of Ekiti grin grin grin
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by omenka(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Oni said, “Governor Fayose was in his
characteristic state of hallucination when he
wrote the letter and claimed, while reveling in
his world of ecstatic fantasy, to be voicing the
opinion of Nigerians.

to type.

governor, after the under-the-barb-wire drama
at the airport, that any governor, who chooses to pass under the barb-wire at an international
normal person and should have his fitness for
the exalted office ascertained.”

Oni added that his opinion about the governor,
in this regard, had not changed.

towards affirming his emotional and
psychological stability in order to save him from
himself.”
EOD.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hope the loan is not going to the pockets of some individuals? It should be used for the purpurpose for which it was rerequested.
yes, wake up bro d era of business as usual is over, yes i mean <b>over< /b>

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by DaHrNn(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
lexyclasy:
don't mind the idiots.......fayose as a stake holder in the federating unit called Nigeria have the right to scrutinize whatever the presidency is doing....some gullible APC fools will say that is not how opposition is done.....i pity them

Stakeholder or StupidHolder? You and him with ponmo sense...
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by colgaddafi(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2016
christopher123:

It isn't a smack down ..it is stupidity ...they should address the issues fayose raised not attack on his personality ..to me they are intellectually lazy and bereft like their Perdido

after viewing ur profile and realising that u r one of those sentimental-igbo who r always against buhari's government..........lol......picks broom nd flee from thread b4 other sentimental-igbos arrive....... grin
christopher123:

after viewing ur profile and realising that u r one of those sentimental-igbo who r always against buhari's government..........lol......picks broom nd flee from thread b4 others(sentimental-igbo) arrive.......
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hope the loan is not going to the pockets of some individuals? It should be used for the purpurpose for which it was rerequested.
yes, wake up bro d era of business as usual is over, yes i mean over n to mu agbalagba n lagun laaro labe faanu
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by colgaddafi(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2016
omenka:
EOD.

^^^^
ole/thief grin
omenka:
EOD.

^^^^
ole/thief
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by defash8: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2016
You can hate Fayose but at the end he was right as the government now backslide from taking loan & went for investment. The bottom line is that if Fayose refused to disrupt the plan additional $2B will have been added to already growing debt.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Amen oooooooooooooooo strong prayer point
engrlarex:
In a statement from his Media Office, Oni said Fayose needed spiritual deliverance from emotional bondage...#word
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by shearer1982(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Flexherbal:

Please make sure you are well inform before you comment, Mr president went to China for investment which he got not loan.!
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by belloabd1914(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:
my broda, u can't really reply everything ppl say at all times, with d current state of the economy, fayose should know beta. In d case Of EPL is just like an adherent chelsea fan insisting Dat Chelsea will lift d EPL trophy, Na to fold hand dey look d person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) / Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter / Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.