Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React (20420 Views)

Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun / Cattle Spotted On The Street Of Ado-Ekiti Despite Fayose's Anti-Grazing Bill / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by christopher123(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2016
colgaddafi:

after viewing ur profile and realising that u r one of those sentimental-igbo who r always against buhari's government..........lol......picks broom nd flee from thread b4 other sentimental-igbos arrive....... grin

after viewing ur profile and realising that u r one of those sentimental-igbo who r always against buhari's government..........lol......picks broom nd flee from thread b4 others(sentimental-igbo) arrive.......

You still have not proved fayose...your busy chasing shadows
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Oyiowo: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Lol. Even though I think Fayose is a big ignorant fool n a lunatic, I still like d fact dat we have a mad man standing on d rooftop, yelling and keeping the house owner alert.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by justmenoni: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2016
God bless you..

A question is asked and someone answered it but you said the person is wrong and you're asked to give the correct answer and instead of doing so you said the other person's answer would definitely be wrong cos you hv personal issues with hum..

Segun oni is talking about fayose's first rerm as governor! What exactly as that got to do with fayose's letter to the Chinese govt...we are all complaining about the govt doing nothing in terms of infrastructures!! How do we expect them to do so when debt is too much??

You're living on a salary of 100k yet you have maintenance fee of 10k, house rent 10k, kid's school fee's 10k, paying back loans( wedding, birthday, burial, studies etc) of 50k, you spend approximately 10 to 15k on family ( feeding, olosho grin etc) yet you still want to go ahead and borrow 1 million for whatever reason and you have to pay back 15k per month...please how can you manage this?

quote author=folks4luv post=44803041]u know what I expected from APC n presidency? take up d issues raised in Fayose's letter n oppose them, but no, all I am seeing are attacks on d man's personality, that is going low only people with shallow logics n thoughts will follow them down that part.
the best way to discredit Fayose is to address d issue he raised, these attacks on him will only make him more popular.[/quote]
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Royals1st: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Pls sir i have a question why do we need such loan from chinco govt ? When the currently GOVT has recover large sum of loots and we have tinubu , Okoroha , Amechi , Saraki only OBJ can loan Nigerian money so why going out of the country to loan money .

But honestly i don already give up on 9ja
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by gahyip(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:
u know what I expected from APC n presidency? take up d issues raised in Fayose's letter n oppose them, but no, all I am seeing are attacks on d man's personality, that is going low only people with shallow logics n thoughts will follow them down that part.
the best way to discredit Fayose is to address d issue he raised, these attacks on him will only make him more popular.
address the issue how? donate his manhood for money rituas?ooh common he forgot the system requires money and we have budget deficit and the only options we have is to borrow.ask fayose if he has paid workers their three months salary?
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by yaki84: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Pardon me to say, that Fayose is a big fo'ol! The hatred for buhari has clouded his sense of reasoning. I dnt lyk buhari either but for the sake of Nigeria what need be done should be done devoid of sentiment

u hv 3million naira in ur account n u still dial *606# on ur mtn line to borrow 1000 which 100naira will be deducted for the services n 900 sent to u.

meanwhile u can easily buy d airtym directly from ur bank n recieve bonus of 100naira.

buhari said 3 trillion has being mopped up by tsa, mugu said 200billion dolls is being repatriated from qatar, garba shehu said 1trillion is being saved by subsidy removal, all these monies na imaginary?
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by bluecircle470: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Truly fayose is mentally derail
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Myde4naija(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
yaki84:

u hv 3million naira in ur account n u still dial *606# on ur mtn line to borrow 1000 which 100naira will be deducted for the services n 900 sent to u.

meanwhile u can easily buy d airtym directly from ur bank n recieve bonus of 100naira.

buhari said 3 trillion has being mopped up by tsa, mugu said 200billion dolls is being repatriated from qatar, garba shehu said 1trillion is being saved by subsidy removal, all these monies na imaginary?
shut up
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by comrChris(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
folahann:
Trust Buhari, he doesn't take nonsense. No longer business as usual.
this over confidence on buhari is getting too much and this act alone is capable of causing a serious damage to this country,is buhari a god? do you think its all about buhari in this govt,indeed what one doesnt know is far bigger than him...FYI many have been trusted like this and they ended the worst and this shit happens almost every day of our life, you meet sb thinking he/she is good only for the person to disappoint you at the end of the day

set your brain aright bro and reasoning from your anus
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by comrChris(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2016
with this kind of comments am seeing it is obviously obvious that greater percent of Nigerians are illiterate and lazy to reason( educated ones inclusive),fayose wrote a letter with points which l believe many didn't know then instead of APC to counter his argument with fact rather they chose to attack his personal life

honestly speaking those saying fayose is insane are rather the insane ones until they prove to us that all those money APC claim to have recovered from TSA,looters was just an imaginary,, be as it may have we not gotten to that level where we should be informed before govt goes for any loan

btw didnt kemi say buhari didn't go for any loan but investment why is oyegun still opposing fayose? from the look of things one can easily deduce that this govt is a paradoxical one that wants to leave us in an abysmal state but God will not allow them to succeed
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Bamz(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:
u know what I expected from APC n presidency? take up d issues raised in Fayose's letter n oppose them, but no, all I am seeing are attacks on d man's personality, that is going low only people with shallow logics n thoughts will follow them down that part.
the best way to discredit Fayose is to address d issue he raised, these attacks on him will only make him more popular.

Smartest comment I've read in a while. Separate the issues from the people. Spot on.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by nifemi007(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Pardon me to say, that Fayose is a big fo'ol! The hatred for buhari has clouded his sense of reasoning. I dnt lyk buhari either but for the sake of Nigeria what need be done should be done devoid of sentiment
I agree with you
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by folks4luv(f): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
gahyip:
address the issue how? donate his manhood for money rituas?ooh common he forgot the system requires money and we have budget deficit and the only options we have is to borrow.ask fayose if he has paid workers their three months salary?
do u know what u just did? u just addressed d issue without attacking personality. that is called logic.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by Skrhema: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Most Nigerians are not seeing the BIG picture. Supporting the loan without assessing the technicality of it is like You want to live comfortablly today and face hardship tommorow. In the short run we may live happily and not "ever after". The loan will crush so many SMEs and make us totally dependent when we ought to be looking for ways to strengthnen our deficit trade with China. PMB promises stipends to the unemployed only to tell us that the oil price has fallen hence he could not met up. Who knows what will happen to the oil price again ? Since its our only hope. Insteal of loan why not bargain for China relocating some of its factory to Nigeria (afterall its one of their latest policy as a result of climatic change/global warming) or encourage China to fund the studies of Nigerian students here in a Nigeria University. We are celebrating China increasing annual scholarship grants from 100-600, thats good but more could still be done considering the numbers of youths in the country, what is 600 to over 250,000 plus Nigeria youths currently serving their fatherland. More importantly whats is the position of the National Assembly on this matter? Are they not there to check mate the Executive? If the National Assembly had been briefed and had delibrated on assessing the loan then I will belive Mr. Fayose is on his own, but then the so called Presidency/APC cant even give a simple explanation that would be understood by a common man. It is sad that Nigerians are reacting to this mater based on what we see online. I will encourage us to do our findings before we say what we dont know.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by gbens2000(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Blah blah blah
Don't get me started y'all
buh I would love to get u started
cheesy
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by lailo: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
tuoyoojo:
ok na

I must say am not happy at all with the governor of ekiti's letter to China.

is he that jobless.

is that how opposition is supposed to act

he is gradually loosing his relevance

now to oga bubu

we are not saying he should not travel but it had become one too many

there were some trips he made that he could have sent someone else

if we see truth make we talk am

I like dat word "too many".It is....bcs nigeria's problem is "too many".....and needs too many approaches to it.PDP ran dis country aground.
Re: Fayose's Anti-china Loan: Odigie-oyegun & Oni React by hamdan4sure: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has criticised the Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, and other opposition leaders over their comments on President Muhammadu Buhari’s foreign trips, describing their statements as insensitive.

Odigie-Oyegun and the Deputy National Chairman (South) of the APC, Chief Segun Oni, also said that the governor’s letter to the Chinese government not to grant Nigeria a $2bn loan was a display of ignorance on issues affecting the country by Fayose.

Odigie-Oyegun, who stated this while speaking with journalists in Benin on Sunday, noted that critics opposed to the nation’s growth and development were bent on frustrating the efforts of the APC-led administration and the President to rescue the country from the ongoing fuel crisis and revitalise the ailing economy.

Fayose had last week written a letter to the Chinese government, asking it to shun President Buhari’s proposal to secure a $2bn loan for Nigeria.

The governor, in his letter to President Xi Jinping of China, said Nigerians were “totally opposed to increment of the country’s debt burden, which is already being serviced with 25 per cent of the Federal Government annual budget.

Ayodele Fayose
Ayodele Fayose
“The government of China should be mindful of the fact that Nigerians, irrespective of their political and religious affiliations, are totally opposed to increment of the country’s debt burden, which is already being serviced with 25 per cent of the Federal Government annual budget.”

But the APC national chairman said, “Most people do not recognise the very sorry state of the nation’s economy and the fact that the country’s economy was ran aground and the crashed economy which contributed in no small measure towards the crash of crude oil from N120 per barrel to a miserable N30 to N40 per barrel at the international market.

“I hope Fayose did not really do what we are told he did. I don’t think even he is capable as descending into these low depths. But if he did, I feel sorry for him and the people of the state. Nigerians should ask Fayose what he was doing in China. Anyway, we are not bothered; the President is not bothered.”

In a statement from his Media Office, Oni said Fayose needed spiritual deliverance from emotional bondage.

Oni said, “Governor Fayose was in his characteristic state of hallucination when he wrote the letter and claimed, while reveling in his world of ecstatic fantasy, to be voicing the opinion of Nigerians.

“Fayose’s seemingly strange behaviour is not strange to people like us, as he is only behaving to type.

“We called the attention of the people to his conduct years ago, during his first term as governor, after the under-the-barb-wire drama at the airport, that any governor, who chooses to pass under the barb-wire at an international airport, whatever the circumstance, cannot be a normal person and should have his fitness for the exalted office ascertained.”

Oni added that his opinion about the governor, in this regard, had not changed.

He appealed to “sincere associates of Governor Fayose, who love him genuinely, to take steps towards affirming his emotional and psychological stability in order to save him from himself.”

Odigie-Oyegun also maintained that having won the 2015 presidential election on the basis of his personal integrity, experience and “the respect he (Buhari) commands, not only in the country but also across the world, President Buhari is on a mission to rescue the nation from her present socio-political and economic challenges.”

He said, “In a situation where the world has become a global village, where a rapid revival depends on the understanding of the rest of the world, the President has taken his prestige and time around the whole world to polish our image which has been badly damaged in order to make it possible for world leaders to want to deal with a new Nigeria and to get the type of resources and the expertise that we need badly.”

Defending Buhari’s foreign trips, Odigie-Oyegun added, “We do not have the resources to take down to revive the economy. So, what the President is doing is at great inconveniences to his person. Don’t forget that he was a military officer, he trained abroad and he had been to most parts of the world, it is not as if he is entertaining joy in spending sleepless days in one country to another.

“Everything he has done, including the foreign tours, is to gather all the support that is necessary to make a dramatic impact on the condition of Nigeria as quickly as possible.”

“The countries he has visited are critical to peace in Nigeria or to our economic speedy revival. The long and short of it is that Mr. President is getting the world to respect and know the new Nigeria and to be ready to help to revive the Nigerian economy,” he added.

http://www.punchng.com/anti-china-loan-comment-fayose-is-ignorant-say-odigie-oyegun-oni/

when will fayose stop blabbing against PMB and think straight on how to develop his own state or would he spend all his term on opposing PMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi / Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo / APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.