Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty (2544 Views)

Benue Killings: IGP Open Up About The Camping Of Militiamen In Tunga / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘No Negotiations, No Surrender’ / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘no Negotiations, No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty by Jirate(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amitex:

Those of you encouraging Buhari forgot that OBJ regime was brought to her knees by this same militants. Even then they never tasted amnesty bounty. Now, they are more emboldened. Again pipeline vandalism is not conventional warfare but hit and run. Ask yourself a simple question, if you are an oil worker, would you dare go to a militarised region? Who will drill the oil, soldiers? I wonder how military can police the length and breath of Nigeria pipeline network. I wish Buhari luck on this adventure. By the time two or three oil workers are kidnapped and killed, other will be forced to vacate. Situation like this deserve negotiations and not bravado!

A Word is Enough For The Wise........, with Time We All Will Know How Wise or Foolish APC and Buhari Are......

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
fiizznation:
Absolute balderdash you said up there. The same rhythm was song about boko haram and today we all know who is feeling the heat. Let Me tell you, if a government want to seriously deal with any terror group, the can do that in just some months.

Who are militants? Are the invisible or are they magicians? I don't know how you guys see those militants over there and honestly I don't care. One thing is for sure, there time is almost up. Just watch and see
The Militants re jus a bunch of cowards who hide under d cover of coMmunity aand launch gorilla attacks on oil installations, thereby poisoning and polluting their environment, making it impossible for farming and fishing to take place, thinking they re hurting d govt! U can see jus how cowardly they re! They re not even anywhere close to Bokos when its comes to bravery! So Nig army will sstill prevail!
Re: Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty by Sunnynwa: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
fiizznation:
The time to deal with economy saboteurs(Niger delta militants) is now. Over the years, clueless and unserious government(s) have been either negotiating with them or some sort of silly amnesty was given to them, this in my opinion is the zenith of foolishness. Why on this God's given earth will any serious government that have Naval officers, Air force personnels, police force, civil defence and thousands of gallant soldiers be negotiating or pleading with militants/terrorists not to blow up pipelines that transports our gas to one power plant or another? Buhari and his APC government shouldn't mince words upon words, they should start taking serious actions.

Nigerians especially those that didn't vote for this present administration have been retweeting the NO LIGHT NO FUEL NO MONEY #hashtag, and the funny thing is that the same people retweeting that hashtag are equally the same group of people who jubilates when the so-called militants blow up the pipelines thereby putting everybody in darkness.

You don't want erratic power supply but you are always in jubilant mood when pipelines are vandalized. Once again I want to use this medium to remind president buhari of his promise that the nation's power supply will improve greatly. The 2016 budget is yet to be sign by the president. Upgrading our dilapidated navy by equipping them with the best fast pursue boats, sophisticated weapons, Intel and a broader logistics should be an important priority in president buhari's budget.

What was done to boko haram should equally be done with any group of persons that swore that Nigeria/Nigerians will not have peace. There shouldn't be any favouritism in fighting militants and their terroristic acts. If any group of persons have any problem with the government, then taking up arms against the state or blowing up pipelines thereby putting the nation in perpetual darkness is never the answer nor is it a solution. Nigeria should stop putting itself in a situation whereby at the end of the day it will still be held to ransom

Like shekau like Tompolo, enough is enough. This is my clarion call to the person(s) in power that will put an end to pipelines vandalism once and for all

May God bless us all

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
Re: Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty by xperia626: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
ah begg ah no want Nigeria oil production to drop o
Re: Niger Delta Militiamen; No Negotiations, No Amnesty by felixtare(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2016
u dey 1 faceless forum dey form I 2 no why not come n join ur hausa brothers soldiers) down south to stop d militant .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidences That Chibok Saga Is A Scam / The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria / See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.