Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (138757 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Nothing 2, your profile looks boring now
Urs too

So i am only following ur footsteps
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Someone already told me my profile is boring with my pics so i had to remove it,but you are awesome
myfantasies:
Urs too

So i am only following ur footsteps
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Someone already told me my profile is boring with my pics so i had to remove it,but you are awesome
Hmmmmm let me just put one for you to see

OK take a look and let me know
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nice one wink ,when did you snap it ?
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm let me just put one for you to see

OK take a look and let me know
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice one wink ,when did you snap it ?
Last Sunday

Let me remove it
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
So so cute,can you upload another one. pls wink maximize that one a bit
myfantasies:
Last Sunday

Let me remove it
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
So so cute,can you upload another one. pls wink maximize that one a bit
Capital NO

I am not a model dat is auditioning
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok. Last one na
myfantasies:
Capital NO
I am not a model dat is auditioning
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Ok. Last one na
Put urs first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Done
myfantasies:
Put urs first
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
I've put it and av removed it back since you aren't online,when you are online i will add it again
myfantasies:
Put urs first
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
I've put it and av removed it back since you aren't online,when you are online i will add it again
Till wen i come online
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Uploaded
myfantasies:
Till wen i come online
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Uploaded
Seen
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
You've seen how wowolistic i am. Oya urz
myfantasies:
Seen
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by beadbreadbored: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=Luckymay post=44964658][/quote]

Well, It all depends on the relationship you have with your partner. Depending on the situation, you can have sex anywhere private and comfortable with your partner. At least People were having sex before beds and rooms were invented. Right?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by oye9ja(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2016
Explorers:
27. Left testicles usually hang lower than right testicles. We’ll give you a second to check.

28. As men grow older, their penis gradually shrinks.

29. A survey by Durex condoms found that Greeks have the most sex.

30. Only 25% of women reach orgasm from intercourse alone. An estimated 10-15% are unable to climax at all.

31. 37% of men and 25% of women 50-80 gave MouthAction in the past year, reports the Indiana University Journal of Sexual Medicine. You’re not the only thing your grandparents kiss with those lips.

32. Penile enlargement surgery onlyadds half an inch on average.

33. Only 21.6% of men have had15 or more sexual partners by the time they hit 50.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1881105/weird-sex-facts/

I don't believe this! Even me wey I see my self as learner among my brothers at d age of 27 don get pass 35 partners
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by theEYe21(f): 10:56am On May 30, 2016
Are you speaking from experience?
Rushtec:
STD
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by cardoctor(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Chai!!!. See the amount of replies on this thread.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Funjosh(m): 4:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Explorers and Mediapace I see una handiwork tongue
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Zhahovic(m): 4:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue
aminat....I like U..U are my spec..lol
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Funjosh:
Explorers and Mediapace I see una handiwork tongue

Wetin we do na?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Funjosh(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Explorers:

Wetin we do na?

This thread na bomb, see as Mediapace self dey take style toast girl cheesy
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Funjosh:

This thread na bomb, see as Mediapace self dey take style toast girl cheesy

Lol

"behold old things have passed away" wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by ArcToyin(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2018

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.

Lol. It is because we know it is a detestable act before God that why they object in the first place.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
BrainnewsNg:
3. Men who have an active sex life have a longe life expectancy, past 80 years on average.

Men una hear?
no wonder my company MD still looks fresh.he bleeps all the female staff.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thats it!!! No 84 cheesy
How to spot a man with long dick grin Just check if his index finger is shorter than his ring finger!
Thank you EXPLORER kiss kiss kiss
YOU THINK ITS A LIE ?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Babaken(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue
I hate meat but I like suya hahaha.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Hoodyrich(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Explorers:
1. Jonah Falcon is having the largest penis in the world, is 13.5 inches.
Absolutely not true for naija here self That range is a joke.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2020

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.
She don't get to do the say it's a duo situation,if you enjoy more of sex and she don't good and fine look for your type out there very simple.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
SEX!! The best part of existence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.