Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (139563 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by ichommy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sugarhugs:

What's the meaning of soji and gbayi jare.?
Soji= Slang for Sharp guy. also a Yoruba's name.
Gbayi = Nice one. respect.
You Understand?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
ichommy:

Soji= Slang for Sharp guy. also a Yoruba's name.

Gbayi = Nice one. respect.

You Understand?

Lol okay I asked cause I hear soji most times, like in one song, I thought maybe it was a dance word.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Btruth: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue
Ewo nii Amina tun nso yii ke?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Apostleisaac1: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
Hello dear, u can't hate sex & love intimacy. Both are two sides of a coin & can't operate in isolation of another!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Aminat508(f): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Btruth:
Ewo nii Amina tun nso yii ke?
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Btruth: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked lipsrsealed
it means "which one Amina dey talk now?" grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by lookingfly: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
4. Good looking men have stronger sperm. During a study in Spain women were shown pictures of men and asked to rank them according to their attractiveness. The men that the women found to be the best looking were most often the best sperm producers.
kpakan.......Do you mean I have plenty strong things for my body.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Aminat508(f): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Btruth:
it means "which one Amina dey talk now?" grin
ehen, I be confamu Osogbo girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Btruth: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Apostleisaac1: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..

With me alone right!

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
For me to be sure and without doubt,mention 5 towns/cities/hamlet in osun with the exception of osogbo,ilesha & Ife
Aminat508:
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Aminat508(f): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
For me to be sure and without doubt,mention 5 towns/cities/hamlet in osun with the exception of osogbo,ilesha & Ife
kikikikikikikikik

Ifon
Ilobu
Ede
Okinni
Iragbiji
Ikirun
Ada
Ipetu-Ijesha
Ikire
Okuku
Inisha
Oyan
Oba - ile
Ile-ogbo
Iwo
Ido-osun
Ode-omu
Gbongan
cheesy tongue tongue
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice one!
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2MYyJiRYtSwR8hbto9rXNURZ7QwRPiTHUwTPKO-0pNmgkTtSePYvkIw[/img]

Hope you didn't search it on google

Btw Which ones have you been to before ?
Aminat508:
kikikikikikikikik

Ifon
Ilobu
Ede
Okinni
Iragbiji
Ikirun
Ada
Ipetu-Ijesha
Ikire
Okuku
Inisha
Oyan
Oba - ile
Ile-ogbo
Iwo
Ido-osun
Ode-omu
Gbongan
cheesy tongue tongue
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by dhesmond(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Csami:

I'm gonna take this one very serious.
same here....
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Eeyah, my apologies.

The police ought to have arrested your parents na.
Why would they, when I have become a regular impimpi at the police station, and the authorities' most trusted informant, exposing the grand plans of your murderous brothers up north?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by dbaptist1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Ok i"ll teach you,get a pen ,pencil and erazer.
Jokes apart PM ME,i will help .

Don't get that bolded clause/phrase,recap cool

I fit join
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Completed
dbaptist1:
I fit join
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by EzeRedd(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Finally it seems like this interesting thread and comments might be ending here. 12 pages without people mentioning buhari, ipob, fulani herdsmen, fuel queue,... Etc. This is truly something. I think we need more of this...though some religious persons might not concur. All in all thumbs up Explorer.
Highlights :aminat508 trended heavily, drefan and daretodiffer exchanged vituperative altercations and enyimba tear my ticket. Una good night Jare.

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by theEYe21(f): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
See this olodo, shey you don't know English
Laid2001:
With who now?

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Slimchase(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Read to Logical end page by page..... Thumbs Up Explorer for dis 9ice Piece !

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by 1miccza: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.

Bros Wagba yii jare. Na man you be
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
wristbangle:
Na this kind thread we go see aminat508 and adeh39.

Dem just like this kind topic eh! tongue

grin grin

You nko? tongue

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
bammy777:
. Adeh I don miss u now .....

Eyah cry cry

How are you doing? wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by lonelydora: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Explorers:
54. The average driver will have sex in a car six times in their lifetime.

I never even have the first one at my age. O boy make i start ooo.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by great664(m): 4:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Drefan:

The barbaric ritual of mutilation of the female sex organ, otherwise known as circumcision, had been abolished in, I can rightly say, almost all parts constituting the country with the exception of a few remote areas & villages, yet to witness civilisation; the general public had also been enlightened on the dangers involved in upholding a practice as such, therefore your assertion is erroneous in itself.

It has been abolished Yes but how many Nigerians are obeying it?

Secondly when was it abolished and how old are those girls who are privileged not to be circumcised?

We wait next 20yrs before it will be fully in force.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by MarieSucre(f): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.

Is it not when you give an her orgasm first? Do you think all those shout she is shouting is orgasm?

D

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by bammy777(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2016
adeh39:

Eyah cry cry

How are you doing? wink
. Am owk. Wat about you? ... And ar u sure u still kw who?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2016
bammy777:
. Am owk. Wat about you? ... And ar u sure u still kw who?

I'm fine, Good morning kiss

Erm...I'm not sure embarassed
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by robosky02(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2016
so you too sneak out abi lol

daveP:
I will report you to Oga Keshi. you sneaked out of the sport lecture because of this shocked grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by mikhe2(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
darlenese:

#hearbroken cry cry cry cry
why are u heartbroken lolz?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Luckymay(f): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
beadbreadbored:

Lol with a lady of course. They kinda like it. It's exciting they say!
This is serious. For me... It's a no no.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by defemidefemi(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Aminat508:
we have somtin in common. do you bliv me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.