Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (138836 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by astarotte: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue

You say that even though you got wet just by looking at that man with the
biggest joystick cheesy
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by astarotte: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Explorers:
3. The average female orgasm lasts twenty seconds - fourteen seconds longer than the male orgasm.

Twenty seconds? shocked So envious.

This is so unfair. Makes me wish I was a female cry
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by okhiai1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Y:nl;babes:they:run:from:this:educating:thread:and:na:dem:he:kuku;pay;pass
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by aolumaxi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na wa ooo..... I read all through and I cnt find wristbangle, tosyne2much registered presence on this thread.... be like say the 'ish' no dey interest dem again ooo.... cheesy
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.

No, you are wrong. The study shows the orgasm "lasts", not that it takes them 20 seconds to reach it. Keep in mind, some selfish guys only reach orgasm (within 3-5 minutes) and leave the girl hanging, it takes female a longer time to reach orgasm. Calling Nigerian girls hypocrites is as ridiculous as it sounds, it's not their fault you can't fu-ck them to reach orgasm.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by milky3(f): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Explorer, u ve done a great research...kudos

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amefrica:

No, you are wrong. The study shows the orgasm "lasts", not that it takes them 20 seconds to reach it. Keep in mind, some selfish guys only reach orgasm (within 3-5 minutes) and leave the girl hanging, it takes female a longer time to reach orgasm. Calling Nigerian girls hypocrites is as ridiculous as it sounds, it's not their fault you can't fu-ck them to reach orgasm.
Dude, I think our reasoning is clearly not on the same page, and also you are the wrong one here, you have only succeeded in confusing yourself.

The peak of delight reached in sexual intercourse is the orgasm. As revealed, the average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds, and the average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds.

I don't know about other countries, but here in Nigeria, the females require that the males do all the work while they lie lazily on the bed, doing nothing but encouraging him with soft moans.

Our orgasm may be a short time coming, but it doesn't last long, so that automatically means that the pleasure derived therein from the huge energy expended is just for a fleeting time - a meagre compensation compared to the resources invested.

The females may not orgasm as fast as the males, but theirs build slowly, intensely raging to the fore, like an uprising, before it finally erupts and engulf them in an unexplainable euphoria-like state, and they get to savour it for 18 fûcking seconds.

This is similar to the case of one searching for an adorable, priceless treasure, which, when after searching for a long time and frustration is almost setting in, he mistakenly spot it somewhere , the victor leaps into the air with the joy of triumph.

Or a student that bids the University goodbye after spending years battling carry-overs upon carry-overs.

28 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by forap(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
freecocoa:
I will definitely visit Greece and spain.

For the love of sex? embarassed
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by SycophanticGoat: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hi, G grin
Thanks for the compliments. smiley

I'm not wicked though embarassed undecided tongue

A person that wouldn't check on her friend is wicked tho.. tongue
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
forap:

For the love of sex? embarassed
No, for the love of God.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by forap(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
freecocoa:
No, for the love of God.

I believe you, going for the missionary style

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Drefan:

Dude, I think our reasoning is clearly not on the same page, and also you are the wrong one here, you have only succeeded in confusing yourself.

The peak of delight reached in sexual intercourse is the orgasm. As revealed, the average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds, and the average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds.

I don't know about other countries, but here in Nigeria, the females require that the males do all the work while they lie lazily on the bed, doing nothing but encouraging him with soft moans.

Our orgasm may be a short time coming, but it doesn't last long, so that automatically means that the pleasure derived therein from the huge energy expended is just for a fleeting time - a meagre compensation compared to the resources invested.

The females may not orgasm as fast as the males, but theirs build slowly, intensely raging to the fore, like an uprising, before it finally erupts and engulf them in an unexplainable euphoria-like state, and they get to savour it for 18 fûcking seconds.

This is similar to the case of one searching for an adorable, priceless treasure, which, when after searching for a long time and frustration is almost setting in, he mistakenly spot it somewhere , the victor leaps into the air with the joy of triumph.

Or a student that bids the University goodbye after spending years battling carry-overs upon carry-overs.

That exactly is my point, we are on the same page. Most guys climax before their female partner, instead of making sure it's mutual - they just "release" and fall asleep or leave, which should not be so. I've been with both white and black girls, as I used to live in Nigeria. And trust me, even though white girls tend to enjoy sex more, they also take control which makes it easier and takes less time for them to reach orgasm. But on the other hand, most girls I was with while in Nigeria even though they tend to be "lazier" we still made sure it went both ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amefrica:

That exactly is my point, we are on the same page. Most guys climax before their female partner, instead of making sure it's mutual - they just "release" and fall asleep or leave, which should not be so. I've been with both white and black girls, as I used to live in Nigeria. And trust me, even though white girls tend to enjoy sex more, they also take control which makes it easier and takes less time for them to reach orgasm. But on the other hand, most girls I was with while in Nigeria even though they tend to be "lazier" we still made sure it went both ways.
A round of applause, sir. I've learned a lot cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:

A round of applause, sir. I've learned a lot cheesy

Haha Jesu! Nor be wetin you dey think oo, I'm not a man-LovePeddler like that. It was just a little experience, I have not gone far like that grin

On a side note, are you the same person as CFCFan? cheesy
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha Jesu! Nor be wetin you dey think oo, I'm not a man-LovePeddler like that. It was just a little experience, I have not gone far like that grin

On a side note, are you the same person as CFCFan? cheesy
Yes o. It's me. I decided to retire CFCfan cos he was getting stale cheesy

I'll accept your explanation grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:

Yes o. It's me. I decided to retire CFCfan cos he was getting stale cheesy

I'll accept your explanation grin

Haha boss. Longest time! How is the States nah? We are "hearing" everything that is going on up here oo. Canada is welcoming oo, just in case you know some people who would like to come over here if Trump wins grin grin

...also, thanks for accepting my explanation aha. grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha boss. Longest time! How is the States nah? We are "hearing" everything that is going on up here oo. Canada is welcoming oo, just in case you know some people who would like to come over here if Trump wins grin grin

...also, thanks for accepting my explanation aha. grin
I'm doing ok, boss. In fact, I'm on my way home from work.

I'll be watching the coverage of the NY primaries to see if Trump and Clinton win big in their home states.

Don't worry, only Liberals will emigrate to Canada if Trump wins grin
They could have planned to move to Mexico, but Trump is going to build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:

I'm doing ok, boss. In fact, I'm on my way home from work.

I'll be watching the coverage of the NY primaries to see if Trump and Clinton win big in their home states.

Don't worry, only Liberals will emigrate to Canada if Trump wins grin
They could have planned to move to Mexico, but Trump is going to build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.

Haha well done, bro! I on the other hand just finished half of my 12 hour shift, you know finals are done and summer hustle has started grin I'm still in this building for 6 more hours, I'm so exhausted damn, but Nairaland does keep me company so it's not all that bad. cheesy

I'm not really a fan of Clinton either, they can both go choke on an eggplant for all I care. We are feeling the "bern" even here in Canada. I have my fingers crossed for that man, he seems like the most honest of all the candidates in the race.

Obama and Trudeau could've gone along very well. It's sad, he got elected when Obama is getting ready to leave office. I wish there was a third term. cry But anyway, may the best win. smiley

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by lazeal: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Explorers:
4. Good looking men have stronger sperm. During a study in Spain women were shown pictures of men and asked to rank them according to their attractiveness. The men that the women found to be the best looking were most often the best sperm producers.
no wonder all 2face kids look so much like him, except a few.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by lazeal: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
Some people are wired to have more sex than others. Scientists are not entirely sure why this is, but it is true in both males and females. Some will want more, while others will want less; it just depends on how their brain is wired.
like me, I am okay having sex with a lady just once or twice. While some others would want to fork the leaving day light out of a particular girl before they get tired of her.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha well done, bro! I on the other hand just finished half of my 12 hour shift, you know finals are done and summer hustle has started grin I'm still in this building for 6 more hours, I'm so exhausted damn, but Nairaland does keep me company so it's not all that bad. cheesy

I'm not really a fan of Clinton either, they can both go choke on an eggplant for all I care. We are feeling the "bern" even here in Canada. I have my fingers crossed for that man, he seems like the most honest of all the candidates in the race.

Obama and Trudeau could've gone along very well. It's sad, he got elected when Obama is getting ready to leave office. I wish there was a third term. cry But anyway, may the best win. smiley
12 hour shift you say?
More power to you sir.

Mine is only 6 hours
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 20, 2016
CFCman:

12 hour shift you say?
More power to you sir.

Mine is only 6 hours

Hahaha yes oo, 12 freaking hours. Wetin man go do now? Things you do when you have a dream of acquiring a mansion in Bodija Estate or Banana Island grin grin

I know your 6 hour shift pay might probably be what I will get for working 8 hours or even more. You na my boss now! grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Amefrica:

Hahaha yes oo, 12 freaking hours. Wetin man go do now? Things you do when you have a dream of acquiring a mansion in Bodija Estate or Banana Island grin grin

I know your 6 hour shift pay might probably be what I will get for working 8 hours or even more. You na my boss now! grin

I see you want to be Linda Ikeji's neighbor cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 20, 2016
CFCman:

I see you want to be Linda Ikeji's neighbor cheesy

Haha that would not be bad eh? Though, I'd much prefer to be a neighbor to someone who is not as sexually frustrated as she is grin

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha that would not be bad eh? Though, I'd much prefer to be a neighbor to someone who is not as sexually frustrated as she is grin
Lol.Why?

She would even be nicer to you
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 20, 2016
CFCman:

Lol.Why?

She would even be nicer to you

LOL OMG! Nah bruh, I don't want to go through the stress of "house warming". You know when you build a house and it'd been long you visited/moved in, you would have to wipe some dust and probably cobwebs too before you enter? Exactly! Ain't nobody got time for that. Sexually frustrated women whine too much, they b*tch, complain, nags etc. See what she's been dragging with Wizkid? grin grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..
thanks babe. I know you are faithful to me
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by yungryce: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:

taaa, shatap there. oya, go n intimate urself
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Amefrica:

That exactly is my point, we are on the same page. Most guys climax before their female partner, instead of making sure it's mutual - they just "release" and fall asleep or leave, which should not be so.
That's a pure fallacy.

Most often, Nigerian females do not climax quicker in large part because they stick to their comfortable zone - conventional styles, are not open to new ideas, so it would task extra effort from the guy to make them cüm. Naija guys are anything but being selfish on sexual engagement is what it is - a blatantly false notion.

Which seeks to explain, why else are we regarded as sex gods that the caucasian lady next door would do anything to experience the blissful transformation of our dïck's warmth

I've been with both white and black girls, as I used to live in Nigeria. And trust me, even though white girls tend to enjoy sex more, they also take control which makes it easier and takes less time for them to reach orgasm.

I agree with you on this.

But on the other hand, most girls I was with while in Nigeria even though they tend to be "lazier" we still made sure it went both ways.
This part is disputable. Maybe it's just you who had been quite fortunate to meet good sexual partners.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by sulakishop(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
MasahAllah!!! Am waiting for him angry

Stop waiting, I'm here

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by dilini(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:

The most laughable post from a lady... do you think all pathways don't lead to a destination? Abeg arrange your submission well well sisi...
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Lilimax(f): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
7. Studies have shown that eighty-five percent of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse were cheating on their wives.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.