Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (138846 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Hartthex(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
21. Women have the ability to make their voice sound “sexier” in order to entice their men when needed. Men, however, do not possess such an ability and simply have to rely on other factors.
Even after, they blame you, forgeting they started with dat voice. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by bitingcool: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
For the first time in a long while, no one mentioned Buhari or Ipod in a heavily visited thread...

Hhmmm. Sex is really a neutralizer.

8 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by 1metre: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
Most psychologists and marriage counselors will agree that sex is an extremely important part of every romantic relationship arguably the most important even though few wouldn’t dare admit it openly. Sex is something you engage in with your partner that you don’t do with anyone else. Of course, you can also embrace, talk to, and kiss your partner to express your love, but you usually do these things with your mother, your siblings, and even your friends. Sex, on the other hand, is the definitive act that draws the line between the kinds of relationships we have with people. Further, sex as a unique expression of intimacy appears to have numerous benefits for one’s life and health, as many studies have shown: it’s a stress reliever, it reduces the risk of cancer (especially prostate cancer in men), reduces pain in many cases, improves sleep and can even cure insomnia in some instances, it even enhances skin and overall health. Most importantly however, sex between a man and a woman is the natural means of reproduction, perpetuating the human race. In other words, one could claim that sex is life. These are Odd and Bizarre Facts About Sex You Probably Didn’t Know.

http://list25.com/25-odd-and-bizarre-facts-about-sex-you-probably-didnt-know/

http://distractify.com/old-school/2015/05/31/facts-about-joysticks-1197926751
sex can be very sweet, very very sweet but it's wrong in the eyes of God, especially to non married people

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
4. Good looking men have stronger sperm. During a study in Spain women were shown pictures of men and asked to rank them according to their attractiveness. The men that the women found to be the best looking were most often the best sperm producers.

I see.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Hartthex(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
27. Left testicles usually hang lower than right testicles. We’ll give you a second to check.
/
I checked o...its my right testicles dat hung lower...egbami o

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Don4Harry(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
bitingcool:
For the first time in a long while, no one mentioned Buhari or Ipod in a heavily visited thread...

Hhmmm. Sex is really a neutralizer.

You just did! grin

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Laid2001: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
With who now?

Explorers:
78. Women are more involved in sex. They are having sex 17% more often than the average guy.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Toks2008(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
7. Studies have shown that eighty-five percent of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse were cheating on their wives.

LOBATAN....

I am so sure the over 100likes for this came from nairaland female reeaders... grin

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

You haven't come to perform your duty embarassed.. What do you expect from an active woman who have her man in the UK angry?

You think say you sabi talk grin? Lemme oo.. Sun dey angry..
Don't u have romance toys
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
11. A teaspoon of semen contains approximately five calories. Half an hour of intense sex burns off an average of one hundred to two hundred calories.

Oh my..no wonder im gaining too much weight..can't wait to marry a sweet chic so that i can get back to my athletic physique*winks*
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Luckymay(f): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
beadbreadbored:

Lol my own don pass 100
Lawd.... With who if I may ask?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Brimstone1: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Toks2008(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
14. Most women who lose their virginity between ages fifteen and nineteen actually wish they had waited a bit longer. Additionally, most teenagers lose their virginity by age 17, but those who have not lost their virginity by 24 tend to stay a virgin.

15. This is one of the weird sex facts that most of us have not heard about before. During intercourse, your inner nose swells just as your breasts and genitals will. This is most notably due to the increased flow of blood while having intercourse.

16. Contrary to what men and women are led to believe, the sizeof a man’s penis fully erect is not really that important.

17. We all know you need to be in good health to have great sex, but studies show that lower cholesterol is directly related to a better performance in the bedroom.

18. Humans are not the only ones interested in performing MouthAction, wolves, bears and bats are also known to participate in the practice quite often.

19. For men under the age of 40, their average time to erection is a mere ten seconds. For some it is shorter, and if it is much longer than ten seconds, it may be an indication of erectile dysfunction.

Explorer come explain this number 19..i no catch the drift at all and im not ready to google anything.

Are you saying guys at 40 and above have better performance?

And your number 16 sef get k leg..Does that mean a semi turgid shlong is not important? Hoew the babe wan enjoy am?

Number 18 baffles me tho...
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Skain(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
7. Studies have shown that eighty-five percent of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse were cheating on their wives.

I hope I'm not next grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Toks2008(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
[b] ojigbigbigbi [/b]chai! Monday morning fa sad

Aminat e be like say you go love that thing...the embolden got me laughing out real hard.Baad babe.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Interesting..
I never knew 50 year old women give BJs.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.
One Edo girl I followed, mehnnnnn dat girl de initiate sex pas mee oo. Sumtyms e go tel me hohah say sex de hungry am. Once she dey around, mehn na steady brushin oo wink kiss

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Anal sex makes the receivers butt bigger
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Toks2008(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
36. Sex makes women's hair shinier and their skin glow because of all the extra oestrogen it causes them to produce.

All the single ladies should get this clearly, this is not condom sex but the type where the guy's fluid enters your system so this point should make a lady get married and be with one man rather than serve her body to one guy wey never ready to make her his.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue
An average naija girl#NoJibesIntended
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by cbrass(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
freecocoa:
I will definitely visit Greece and spain.

To do what if I may ask angry
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Toks2008(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
38. There are roughly 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.

And 90% is sinful sexual act. GOD have mercy
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Omonigeriarere: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
83. Heavier men last longer in bed.

Researchers in Turkey have finished a year long study that correlated body mass index with male sexual performance. Their findings may surprise you, Heavier men were able to make love for an average of 7.3 minutes, while slender men lasted an average of 108 seconds. The study, published in Nature, showed that overweight men had higher levels of the female estradiol hormone, which blocks male hormones and delays the climax.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98314.aspx

I disagreed: I am slender and I last longer in bed without using any drug to the extent that two ladies had complained about it.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Luckymay(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
femi4:
Must you put that?
Are you a cop?

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by 1metre: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
aminaOTU, u sure say u hate sex?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Adesiji77: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
queenfav:
jisos ,wetin u find come hia?pls i dont want you to get as spoilt as i am o..u r one of my few decent friends.

grin

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Aminat508(f): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Aminat e be like say you go love that thing...the embolden got me laughing out real hard.Baad babe.
grin cheesy
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Icepresh(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
. . Most 9ja Guys won't read this
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by darlenese(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
5. Babies can get boners in the womb, so can corpses.

Lol
No wonder PEJ said " Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on"
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:

Liar!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by EDhims(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
I just to have it 3times daily for a life time
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by DrTims(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]what's the difference madam??
Aminat508:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.