Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT (22987 Views)

2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / I Would Have Jailed Saraki’s Lawyer Yesterday Says CCT Chairman - Must Read / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by MissingBudget: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
ricsman:
Adjoining case to weeks or months intervals is the height of criminality. what more facts are they still looking for when its vivid.

guess its time to end the SP case.

It's 'adjourning', not adjoining.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by irumanle(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
SARAKI has done no wrong, i don't know when we would start appreciating our leaders, people that wanna take this country to the greater height. SARAKI deserves our prayers and supports. sai oloyeee

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry
Guy are you mad? I wonder what happened to your sense of reasoning. These guys subjected millions of the populace to untold hardship out of greediness. They mortgaged the future of both the living and the unborn destinies for the security of their own children's future. Some Nigerian youth deserves to be jailed in pit of hell.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
SARAKI has done no wrong, i don't know when we would start appreciating our leaders, people that wanna take this country to the greater height. SARAKI deserves our prayers and supports. sai oloyeee

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry

People like you accepts corruption like its a child's play, i wonder why you dnt want to vacate primary school.

God will help you so your eyes will be open.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

People like you accepts corruption like its a child's play, i wonder why you dnt want to vacate primary school.

God will help you so your eyes will be open.
a product of 'BETTER BY FAR'.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by millhouse: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
superstar1:
If Saraki and his bandits can amend Acts within 3weeks, CCT can also deliver judgement within 2weeks.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
definitely the president is behind this
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by superstar1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
millhouse:
definitely the president is behind this

Even if the devil is behind it, I care less.

If he can stole our commonwealth, anybody can also be behind anything that befalls him.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Ayomivic(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry

How much did he gave you for this, am asking you how much?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by afonjay: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
MmmmHh. Atlesst kwara politics ll be realived

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by chrixus(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Great! grin

Saraki don buy market wey pass am. cheesy

He unfortunately underestimated the resolve of the current government not to have a man with excessive garbage in his baggage to be the number three man in order not to rubbish the anti-corruption mantra.

With the day-to-day hearing, I will like to see how he's able ti buy time to frustrate his impending disgrace from office.

I am very happy that APC doesn't mind to lose the Senate President position because of this case because this one is the president's ultimate test of his fight against corruption.

As for the paid youths, they only deserve our pity for what poverty has turned them to - political abobakus for those who stole their decent living and their future for crumbs. Chukwudi44 comes to mind here.
in the case of the senate president is absent, the deputy senate president will stand for him. I tell this trial doesn't stop them from passing there mischievous bill even if saraki has his trial from 8.a.m to 10a.m
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Intrepid01(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry

I am sure if we conduct a search now, it will be shocking to see that you have never benefited a dime from the wealth this man has stolen. Yet you come out to defend him with your integrity.

I have always said it that the ONLY problem with this country is the type of followers (all Nigerians excluding the Politicians), we are so comfortable with the way the so called Politicians are treating us.

Their Children ( Saraki, Tinubu etc) will not even defend them as much as we do. OUR PROBLEM IS SELF INFLICTED
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Intrepid01(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
chrixus:
in the case of the senate president is absent, the deputy senate president will stand for him. I tell this trial doesn't stop them from passing there mischievous bill even if saraki has his trial from 8.a.m to 10a.m

Even if the bill is amended today, it will not apply RETROPECTIVELY. leave them
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by PassingShot(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
chrixus:
And the bill requires the president assent before it can become law. Not so?
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by networkrecharg: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
[size=15pt]Saraki Going Going Gone.....

If saraki is not convicted that the fight against corruption is a failure.
This is a test for PMB
[/size]
XYZ123:
This guy's kujelisation may come earlier than expected shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by basadenet: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
This case would stopped half way and saraki will go home scot-free. i mean discharged but not acquitted like the man with goggle, i mean oju yobo. my prediction and view.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Walexsammy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/sarakis-trial-will-now-hold-everyday-says-cct#.VxS4PUQ920A.twitter
since they felt they'll ammend the constitution just to favour him, then nah to speed up the case
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by yemisat: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry
Idiot!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Tarzaa(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/sarakis-trial-will-now-hold-everyday-says-cct#.VxS4PUQ920A.twitter
I thought we only have Jega as a bold person until now that we also have Umar!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by barcaboi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry
lol...even if he is found guilty?......9ja youths no go kill me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist / Azuka Ogujiuba Slams Sally Mbanefo After Being Pictured With Betty Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.