Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT (22988 Views)

2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / I Would Have Jailed Saraki’s Lawyer Yesterday Says CCT Chairman - Must Read / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by cktheluckyman: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
modath:

The classic case of Eleke Nti Oba !!!! , Dino is already dodging the like minds coven gathering, let's see who will continue with the nonsense ammendment when their principal is having his ass being fried on a daily basis! !

Checkmate of life.. grin

Danladi Umar of Life.. grin grin

HOW WILL THIS NEW ARRANGEMENT STOP THE SENATORS FROM CONTINUNING WITH THE AMENDMENTS?THIS WILL EVEN MAKE THEM MORE RESOLUTE
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by EbukaFran: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
SARAKI has done no wrong, i don't know when we would start appreciating our leaders, people that wanna take this country to the greater height. SARAKI deserves our prayers and supports. sai oloyeee

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry

Pa Chukwudi

You need to grow up

This is nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Sijo01(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

are you talking about 2019?

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

Thats good. Such a loyal servant you are. Be ready to go down/prison with him too o.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by cktheluckyman: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
The senate would even become more resolute and accelerate the third reading of the bill.Funny enough the trial will not end at the CCT
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now, Kwarans can laugh out loud....

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Arewa12: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
saraki nd followers b like

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by cktheluckyman: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
lekahm:
Now, Kwarans cab laugh out loud....

Are you from Kwara? why are you crying more than the bereaved? BTW when will Lagos be liberated from Tinubu?
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by EbukaFran: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Great! grin

Saraki don buy market wey pass am. cheesy

He unfortunately underestimated the resolve of the current government not to have a man with excessive garbage in his baggage to be the number three man in order not to rubbish the anti-corruption mantra.

With the day-to-day hearing, I will like to see how he's able ti buy time to frustrate his impending disgrace from office.

I am very happy that APC doesn't mind to lose the Senate President position because of this case because this one is the president's ultimate test of his fight against corruption.

As for the paid youths, they only deserve our pity for what poverty has turned them to - political abobakus for those who stole their decent living and their future for crumbs. Chukwudi44 comes to mind here .

Pa Chukwudi44 is not a youth

He is just 5 years younger than Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by nic121: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
This man should just resign. We have enough issues in the country as it is.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by cktheluckyman: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
nic121:
This man should just resign. We have enough issues in the country as it is.

will his resignation end the queues at the fuel stations? is he the reason for the poor power supply and inflation of the last few months?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by MAK211(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Go dey pray 4 im na, who hold u, e b like say al the money wey im dey steal u dey get 500naira every 4 year wic is election period
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

HOW WILL THIS NEW ARRANGEMENT STOP THE SENATORS FROM CONTINUNING WITH THE AMENDMENTS?THIS WILL EVEN MAKE THEM MORE RESOLUTE
The presidential veto hangs over that bill like a sledgehammer
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by cktheluckyman: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
kropotkin11:
The presidential veto hangs over that bill like a sledgehammer

They don't need the president to pass the bill into law.I bet you this CCT move will further unite the NASS members making it much easier for them to secure the 2/3majority they need to override the president's veto and pas the bill into law
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

will his resignation end the queues at the fuel stations? is he the reason for the poor power supply and inflation of the last few months?
Thats besides the point. Stick to the matter at hand

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

They don't need the president to pass the bill into law.I bet you this CCT move will further unite the NASS members making it much easier for them to secure the 2/3majority they need to override the president's veto and pas the bill into law
Guy, they will pass it and the president will veto it. Which part of that do you find hard to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
SARAKI has done no wrong, i don't know when we would start appreciating our leaders, people that wanna take this country to the greater height. SARAKI deserves our prayers and supports. sai oloyeee

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry
pathetic
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by MaziOmenuko: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Brilliant! Let's see if the senate will suspend plenary because of Saraki, and how long Ekweremadu will hold forth.

cktheluckyman:

You know that all bills are signed by the presidency before being passed into law right?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by omolebede95: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
LocalChamp:
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION
The look of a criminal.... mtcheeeew!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Abeyjide: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
midolian:
Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep..

I love the Nigeria under PMB grin grin grin
i know vividly u are among the paid rented crowd.keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by kascoman: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guy try to buy ur sense small brain now. I can't blif a vibrant youth like u who have access to media could still remain a blind follower common sense is nt common.sha.
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by PassingShot(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
EbukaFran:

Pa Chukwudi44 is not a youth

He is just 5 years younger than Buhari
That makes his case even worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Deen77: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry

Including Panama-Gate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by cktheluckyman: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Brilliant! Let's see if the senate will suspend plenary because of Saraki, and how long Ekweremadu will hold forth.

You know that all bills are signed by the presidency before being passed into law right?

the NASS can override the prsident's veto with a 2/3 majority and pass the bill into law
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by prinsam30: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
everyday trial yet no tangible result, when is this trial ending
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by cktheluckyman: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
kropotkin11:
Guy, they will pass it and the president will veto it. Which part of that do you find hard to understand?

The NASS has the power to override the president's veto with a 2/3 majority and pass any bill into law
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Kingspin(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fighting corruption.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by afolayangs(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmm ma broad.
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The NASS has the power to override the president's veto with a 2/3 majority and pass any bill into law
Exactly! But you see the trouble is where this 2/3rds majority can be sourced. Your oga Saraki is as good as gone. Ill remind you of this conversation on the day of his exit

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by selfemployed(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki has two options;
1) become sick and get admitted in hospital to buy time so his deputy can continue with amendments
2) get a court injunction to reverse the decision
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI cry
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Principal007(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
we are watching...
Re: Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT by Ratello: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
selfemployed:
Saraki has two options;
1) become sick and get admitted in hospital to buy time so his deputy can continue with amendments
2) get a court injunction to reverse the decision
Negative! Those two schemes will only compound his woes. Does this trial look like a tea party to you? Believe me, this new trend of "Saraki's case is now everyday" was well orchestrated to finally nail him for his unnecessary adjournments in the face of justice.....Saraki go soon sing like a canary bird..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azuka Ogujiuba Slams Sally Mbanefo After Being Pictured With Betty Irabor / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Oxbow Lake Pavilion, Swali-Yenagoa, Bayelsa Commissioned By Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.