Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (72875 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / How Oshiomole Betrayed Jonathan After He Helped Him Win His Second Term / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Gboliwe: 2:26am On Apr 22, 2016
lukecent:

...And oga Jona is somewhere chilling

Living life.

That's the part I love most

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Gboliwe: 2:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Some are already deactivating their accounts on Nairaland eg Obiagelli while some have already disowned Buhari and have vowed to make sure he is booted out in 2019 eg Beremx.

shocked shocked shocked She deactivated? Obiagelli deactivated? #sad

She was sold out body and soul to this terrorist in Aso Rock. Why desert him now? #reallysad
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by christopher123(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
I give it to APC for doing a good media job by brainwashing the populace ...I never bought their dummy and I will never buy their dummy

Osun date was another nemesis
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by CosmicJames(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
hardywaltz:
U have removed Amaechi's name coz before he became a minister his name came up severally on such useless list.
Why Amaechi was not made VP or petroleum minister that he was eyeing, dreaming and hoping to get? Why was he not excited when he got the transport minister? Nemesis is already following Amaechi. Is just a matter of time and he will be hardly hit. In case you don't know, you cannot go up by bringing others down. Its an unbreakable universal law that no one including your Amaechi cannot escape
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Karma karma karma. God bless Agatu people, they mocked you and even call you cowards but they are now feeling the heat as well. Shameless and wicked people
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
even that part of benue that the fulanis attack voted jonathan that was why david mark won election and won his rerun that poster has incurred the wrought of God his family will taste what he wishes others.

Amen. They mock agatu people but God in heaven is not sleeping.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
mayorchelsea:
It's really pathetic how you justified the fulani attack on the Agatu people because they didn't vote your ineffectual buffon.Such a big disgrace to mankind.No more sanctity for human livws.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Kunlinha:
Your post clearly illustrates your personality; gloating over the killings in Benue just because they didn't vote your preferred candidate!!!. How low can you descend? was it all rosy under the past administration. Your warped mentality is one of the problems with this country
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2016
onatisi:
Obj is next . He will soon start wailing,crying and lamenting with his so called demonic letters.

This one cant change, what a shame.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Jidibia:
Am not a buhari supporter, but putting Benue crises on that your list is inhuman. At least let's learn to respect human lives. Making mockery of the Benue pple in your write up shows how wicked and heartless you are. Anyways, nobody knows 2moro, thank God National Grazing Commission is coming, the Funanis will do same thing to your people in Jesus name Amen

Amen and its happening now.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
victorazy:

It cannot happen to anyone, it only happens to cursed ppl like some Benuans.

Your village is now in ruins, you taunt and mock the Agatu people few weeks ago but karma is real. Shame on you
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by EemeritusMbam: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Brugo:
The stupidity of some people baffles me.

You mock the deaths of the Benue people because of one man - Jonathan? Where does David Mark, strong man of the PDP come from? Is he APC? Did they not vote for PDP in that state?

Have you forgotten the countless deaths at the hands of herdsmen in plateau state during Jonathan's tenure? Was Plateau not a PDP enclave at that time? Why single out the people of Benue for your list?

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Jidibia(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
PreyingMantis:
A fool like you would never realise that the proposed grazing bill (which will never see the light of day) is primarily targeted at the total take-over and conquest of your middle-belt. Fulani can NEVER set up a grazing camp anywhere in Igboland. Quote me anywhere and any day.
LOL...... What goes around comes around. How far with fulani herdsmen and Enugu state? Ntor............
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by 7lives: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
mrtantalizers:
One thing I'm sure of is dat if Jonathan had been re-elected, Nigeria would av been? worse than this. Remember they were borrowing to pay salaries then. I'm not affiliated to any political party, but I tell u it's only those blinded by tribal sentiment that will think or say otherwise. If somebody can spend trillions on election and run d country aground, depleting d country's resources, yet u say nobody's blood is worth ur re-election bid, u av kill them already. U don't av to use gun. Did he not kill Nigeria financially? To me, tho I'm not a fan of any politican because they are all there for their own interest, Just like sb said earlier "tough times never last ....

I hope you did not take that op serious, they still can't believe that jona lost that election, why do you think they are now stagnant, always looking for something negative to say about Buhari's government.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by 7lives: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
wysenas:
Pmb Led Govt Have 4yrs,so Hold Yur Peace And Let D Govt Do His Work.Where Were U D Wailers In D Last 16yrs?Let Me Put It To U That If Presidential Electn Is Sheduled To Hold 2morow,pmb Will Win Again With Wide Margin.Who Wan Face Am Sef?With Time,power,fuel,job And Our Economy Will Improve.

Ignore those losers, let them say whatever they like, i waited six years while their brother was busy drinking ogogoro, if they can't wait to see what baba will do in four years let them eat rat poison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children