Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) (1916 Views)

Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) by jubebaister(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
So this UNILAG Runs babe, my neighbor, she lives opposite my compound and we are gud friends. Atimes we have casual sex. She told me she has been having pains in her vagina, that I should help her check. Me check? I be doctor?

Mtchewww. Well. I like that kind thing. I told her, let me give her orals. She smiled grin
I opened the thing, put finger first, what!!!!!! I felt something unusual. I told her to spread her legs wide, she did.Gush!!! See condom!!!! I brought it out.. Used male condom with sperm inside. Obviously, d dude she slept with last left it there. And she didn't notice.

I told her to start going. Abeg. She left ashamed.

All these runs girls. Nawa o
Re: I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) by Luckylife(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Is DAT u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) by ucheheart(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
weitin u dey find inside her vagina?
Re: I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) by Destined2win: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
I didn't bother to read what you wrote up there, but I know you peeps will not be proud of you when they see this
Re: I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) by Mediapace: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Your problem needs annointing from : pastor Adeboye+Akinosun+kumuyi+Abiara

Re: I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) by Justycxx(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
OP YOUR LIFE IS IN A MESS
Re: I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) by gamaliel121(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
That pussay must be deep mehn!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Like Your Stature?" / The Unexplored Delicious Treats- Hottest African Men / Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.