Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Let Poetic Minded Nairalanders Drink Off This Poem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Poetic Minded Nairalanders Drink Off This Poem (301 Views)

Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? / I Am Dedicating This Poem To My Boo Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Poetic Minded Nairalanders Drink Off This Poem by pidosphinx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
She would have killed him
If she could.
In the Rhythm of her heart
His love is struck and chimed.
She wondered of the cliff to see if she could
Soar off the space and staggering heights
To squeeze the soul out Free!
He brought a Rose, She inhaled the aroma.
Her feet shuddered and her body trembled!
Bring the kiss before my very lips and melt it therein.
Were the words her trembling lips could utter.
Ones again trapped in the snarl of the BEAST
Possessed by the Air of swirling Passion
That soothes Less Pains than it brings.
He wished he could oil the knot he places on her.
But the Beast was I and the Knot that should leave!

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Building A Strong And Healthy Relationship / Any One Here Using The Bleachers Report Team Stream? / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.