Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja (25887 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Of course I couldn't be wrong!! cheesy

By the way, it is "yoot" not youth. Youths have something organic inside their skulls... Go figure. wink
Kai! U bad o!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Achuwa1(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Now that Baba has started fighting his own kinsmen for Nigeria I wonder the next excuse wailers will churn out for hating him. Maybe they will start asking him to come and help them solve their family's issues undecided

Sai Baba a million times!
Nigeria willl work wether some elements like it or not.

pmb has done nothing about fulani herdsmen,,so stop consoling ur self.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2016
*Sigh# Thank God at long last.
Well I hope more herdsmen can be arrested and properly prosecuted.
Thank you Mr. President.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:

By the way, it is "yoot" not youth. Youths have something organic inside their skulls... Go figure. wink
wow. So much for education in this computer age.

In your school of APC 101 anyone who criticise the government is an Ipob youth. Fayose Adegboruwa. Utomi. Shekarau. Sheriff. Metuh. Anonimi. Firefire. Tonyebarcanista. Etc are all ipob youths.

Sycophancy is a disease and a government without opposition is tyrannical and dictatorial government

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2016
Oxenomy:
Where did 92 herdsmen get their arms?..Just imagine the kind of havoc this animals will inflict on some communities had it been they weren't arrested passing through Abuja..We will surely get to the root of all this things..!

Yes we will. I trust the current govt.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by MarysMeal: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2016
wikkileaks:

He said that the troops recovered ‘one pump action gun, 19 cartridge dane guns, 118 cartridge ammo, 28 cutlasses, 3 jack knives, 14 sticks, 7 torch lights, certificate of occupancy, assorted charms and hard drugs.’

He said, “A group of 36 herdsmen in Diana Truck and Toyota Camry car with registration number Abu Kuje 994 FX and Niger SUL 541 XA were intercepted and arrested at 177 Guards Battalion location by Keffi checkpoint.

“During the interrogation by troops at the checkpoint, they claimed to be going to Nasarawa Local Government in Nasarawa State.”

Imagine...
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by omenka(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
wow. So much for education in this computer age.

In your school of APC 101 anyone who criticise the government is an Ipob youth. Fayose Adegboruwa. Utomi. Shekarau. Sheriff. Metuh. Anonimi. Firefire. Tonyebarcanista. Etc are all ipob youths.

Sycophancy is a disease and a government without opposition is tyrannical and dictatorial government
The tin pepper for body wella. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Call ALL the soldiers out to come "like" your comment. Don't stop at tonyebacanista.

See format abeg. gringrin
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by LadyExcellency: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Most APC psycophants are just pathetic and mischievous.

Initiation into Bubuism is now a major cause confusion and mental disorderliness.

People all over Nigeria are mourning because of Law enforcement agencies recalcitrance to act against the fourth most murderous terrorist organization in the world and sycophants are here to applaud the Murderers patron for giving orders under pressure.

Why must Security agencies be "ordered" to act against Fulani herdsmen if there is no prior order shielding them from persecution? Keep the deception on.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
The tin pepper for body wella. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Call ALL the soldiers out to come "like" your comment. Don't stop at tonyebacanista.

See format abeg. gringrin
Pain? NO. Its not the way you see it. I'm not pained because i do this daily constructive criticism so why should i be pained for a backlash.

Has the government I've been criticizing harrassed me before ? NO

Why should i be pained for what i dish out to people undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by SporaD8: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Now that Baba has started fighting his own kinsmen for Nigeria I wonder the next excuse wailers will churn out for hating him. Maybe they will start asking him to come and help them solve their family's issues undecided

Don't start the jubilation yet!
From earlier reports, you know as well as I do that those arrest will not even see the gate of a police station much less a cell - this report is more of a damage control, the President silence on this matter has earn him a reverberating backlashes both from internal and international community hence this mild charade.
Though am APC supporter, but on this matter the president goof big-time with his biased silence!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by fulanimafia: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Burger01:

These fulani £%&-#@#4@s are no longer herdsmen..these are terrorists and they are dangerous. They must be dealt with as terrorists..
Imagine, taking to arms on a mission to rescue cows! Some useless cows everyone of them undecided

This is what most Nigerians have failed to understand. They keep sensationalizing the terrorists activities by emphasizing 'fulani herdsmen' so they can continue bashing the President and his people, forgetting that you cannot fight an enemy you have not properly identified.

Fulani herdsmen in a Toyota Camry herding what? The steering? These are organized blood sucking terrorists.

Let's hope an end is brought to these soulless brigands.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by BudeYahooCom: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Some gullible southern zombies who can't think have already bought the story.
If yorubas and Igbos arrested with illegal arms they are paraded in front of cameras. Where are the fulani criminals and their guns?

This is the 21st century guys, Use your brains to think. For Godsake! Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Sunnycliff(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2016
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.

The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.

The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.

Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.

So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.

And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.

The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).

So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.

That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.

I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.

That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.

This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations.

Emperor Ogbonnaya

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Kylekent59: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2016
otukpo:
In the first place, why would herdsmen carry arms?
They also need arms. In case of wild animal attacks them.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by chekasforchekas: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Fake news, if I hear say he arrested anyone, will never believe whatever that comes out of this peoples voice again.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by notoriousbabe: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Their brother at the top go soon phone una to release dem
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by mccoy47(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Dia big brother will still release them
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by gurunlocker: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

you don talk for your mind.... where your voice all this while?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Groups in Nigeria allowed to bear Firearms

1: OPC
2: Fulani Herdsmen (AK47 Preferred Automatic Rifle)
3: Hausa Indigenes (Sword or Concealed Dagger)

4: The Nigerian Army
5: The Nigerian Customs & Immigrations
6: Nigerian Prisons Service
7: NSCDC
8: The Nigerian Police
9: The Nigerian NAVY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Ishopbest: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
The guy in the picture must be a celebrity herdsman

Na only his picture dey for Internet

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by HiddenShadow: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Say No To Grazing Reserves.

Grazing Reserves are political plan to take over Nigeria by Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Elijah107(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2016
hmm...
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
[To all those shouting wailers...

I doubt if you have lost a close innocent friend due to violence or have seen a trailer load of dead bodies from a particular village, or have lost all you have worked for in a blink of an eye with no hope to start over... untill then would you know your life is not worth more than the dead 300 approx from agatu... untill then would you have empathy and cry along with people rather than call them wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Goke7: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Most APC psycophants are just pathetic and mischievous.

Initiation into Bubuism is now a major cause confusion and mental disorderliness.

People all over Nigeria are mourning because of Law enforcement agencies recalcitrance to act against the fourth most murderous terrorist organization in the world and sycophants are here to applaud the Murderers patron for giving orders under pressure.

Why must Security agencies be "ordered" to act against Fulani herdsmen if there is no prior order shielding them from persecution? Keep the deception on.

can anything satisfy you guys, even if PMB orders that the herdsmen be beheaded, na go still complain and wail. Please continue
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Say No To Grazing Reserves.
Grazing Reserves are political plan to take over Nigeria by Fulanis

I will say No to Grazing reserve, but not for the foolish reason you stated..

I will rather say No to Grazing reserves primarily because it is impractical and encourages Normadic Farming of Cattles which we should be working towards stopping in exchange for ranch farming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2016
everydayperson:
Groups in Nigeria allowed to bear Firearms

1: OPC
2: Fulani Herdsmen (AK47 Preferred Automatic Rifle)
3: Hausa Indigenes (Sword or Concealed Dagger)

4: The Nigerian Army
5: The Nigerian Customs & Immigrations
6: Nigerian Prisons Service
7: NSCDC
8: The Nigerian Police
9: The Nigerian NAVY

IPOB - Mouth Weapon
Niger Delta Militants - Dynamites/GPMG's

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:

I can see omemka masturbatin over this thread,by the way I heard Fulani's poisomed water in benue nd 18 pepple got killed hope u are alright

Mehn I no envy u zombie's work at all,make dem kill d whole benue I already stop givin a fucck make them no just bring there madness come south west

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ebiboy2(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2016
So I hate the dullard and it's no new news.
Kudos to wailers whose incessant backlash has prompted him to "dispatch" soldiers.
May God deliver us from this very dull and inept government.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by TheSociopath(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Soldiers, go to Benue State!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Shout up sweetlemon pathetic thing.
Arrest, detain and release!
What else?? We are familiar with this show off.

Meanwhile the voice of the wailers will never cease to echo at aso rock!!
Sai waillers!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by elbinmanny(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

you seem to be suffering from wrong and excessive use of postinor 2. Your stoopidity is classic for a lady undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Ebiezprada(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

He quietly ordered that soldiers be dispersed to communities where there are clashes with fulani herds men but they're not to be treated like the terrorists they are and you're here making so much noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) / Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.