Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja (25882 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by treatise: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Now that Baba has started fighting his own kinsmen for Nigeria I wonder the next excuse wailers will churn out for hating him. Maybe they will start asking him to come and help them solve their family's issues undecided

Sai Baba a million times!
Nigeria willl work wether some elements like it or not.

That is if they are not released unconditionally in less than 24 hours. From history, there are certain variables that spurred revolutions, it follows that the possible outcome of this wanton destruction of lives and property will be beyond the wildest imaginations of the masterminds.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by treebuds: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2016
State or federal government should start thinking of building ranch for the cattle rearer to save the villagers, and the herdsmen. When the cattle destroy the games and crops in the villages, they will want to revenge by either killing the cows and the herdsmen are helpless when their cattle are killed. So save the cattle and save the crops. Save the villagers and save the heedsmen
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by HiddenShadow: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:

I will say No to Grazing reserve, but not for the foolish reason you stated..

I will rather say No to Grazing reserves primarily because it is impractical and encourages Normadic Farming of Cattles which we should be working towards stopping in exchange for ranch farming.

Not everyone is shortsighted like you. Don't bother to reply.

Say No To Fulani political plan to takeover Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2016
What if I tell you the whole thing was a charade?

What if I tell you the herdsmen have been released already?

What if I tell you it was a scheme to deceive gullible Nigerians to think Muhammadu Halfwit Buhari has swung into action?

#WhatIf,WhatIf#ThinkMyFriends,think.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by shamsuRana(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Now that Baba has started fighting his own kinsmen for Nigeria I wonder the next excuse wailers will churn out for hating him. Maybe they will start asking him to come and help them solve their family's issues undecided

wailers family issues will never be solved.It is congenital and that is why they will forever be absurd and wisdom less.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Figs(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

that's wot criticism is all abt.if u dnt voice out,d silence will still do more harm dan good.learn to b neutral nd sense of reasoning
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ladygudhead(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Lies from the pit of hell. Those herdsmen will be released in no time

Did u even see any herdsmen in the first place? What about the arms that were recovered?...I smh.All na propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by saintmark88(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
plz go to Agatu and when you see the destruction then come back again and call me names

I will continue to speak against Fulani herdsmen until this nonsense stops

I will ask u just one question, did fulani herdsmen killings start from May 29th 2015??
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Not everyone is shortsighted like you. Don't bother to reply.

Say No To Fulani political plan to takeover Nigeria.

Not everyone smokes the same grade of Egbo you smoke.. grin

Dont bother breathing..

#SayNoToGrazingReserves..

#SayNoToBigotry.

#RanchingNotNormads..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ritahot(f): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Just sharap & gerrraahia!. Silly zombie
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Comoflaged. He PMB is their founder/leader. He knows what he is doing, why the delay all this time, till they (fulani) kills all? Be wise and stop this your follishness. I wish you every evil that has be falied any that fulani killed or destroyed their things. God will pay you back.
Sweetlemon:

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by neolife82(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by LordOracle(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Zombie! May sanity be restore to your life in Jesus name. Amen!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by princefaculty(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Abokis can be stubborn, that won't deter them boko haram season 2

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by neolife82(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
tank God @ least it make their correct.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ashjay001(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

Why not wait till these guys are actually prosecuted and sent to prison before making your unreasonble and ill-timed comment?

I won't be surprised if the soldiers or the police receive "orders from above" to release those Fulani herdsman. The order may even tell the police to return the weapons back to the herdsmen.

So you Dont know that many of those cattles these guys rear belong to the big wigs in northern politics?

So, what do u suggest the herdsmen should do? Fold their hands while they being robbed blind by criminal elements who are using the nation's current mindset against herdsmen to deny d herdsmen their own rights?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by DeeMain(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Another bloody rampage averted.

Thank God for our vigilant security forces.

There are always two sides to these stories, unfortunately, only one gets out to the press, or perhaps the press is interested in publishing only one side of the story.

God help Nigeria.

You are as shameless as you are spineless. Defending your oppressors with all your heart and mind and body (Stockholm Syndrome). What defence does mass murderers and terrorists have? And to think you are from Benue. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Pictures or it never Happened.... the arrested Herdsmen might be chilling in Aso Rock drinking champagne and MOET just like those Boko Haram Abuja bombers who come for their trial from hotel rooms....and you mischievously agree those terrorist that wipe away villages are his kinsmen and he has not kill them like harmless IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2016
DeeMain:

You are as shameless as you are spineless. Defending your oppressors with all your heart and mind and body (Stockholm Syndrome). What defence does mass murderers and terrorists have? And to think you are from Benue. Tufiakwa!

Omenka is not from middle belt let alone Benue...... he was trained by his maternal home who live in Makurdi but his father is a Yoruba man.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by boujaye: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

i think you something is wrong with you upstairs
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by dejavume: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Bcuz none of ur families or relatives are part of the victims
massacred by the heartless herdmen.
Always put ursef in such condition b4 making comments
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by Nusaf: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2016
livhorgng:
Comoflaged. He PMB is their founder/leader. He knows what he is doing, why the delay all this time, till they (fulani) kills all? Be wise and stop this your follishness. I wish you every evil that has be falied any that fulani killed or destroyed their things. God will pay you back.
I will advise that u work on ur English cos I don't understand what u just typed.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by DeeMain(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2016
AwiLand:

Omenka is not from middle belt let alone Benue...... he was trained by his maternal home who live in Makurdi but his father is a Yoruba man.

No matter where he is from, he is easily becoming the most annoying person in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by glossy6(f): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Did Baba fight them or only halted them from invading the Aso rock?

APC zombie, please go for check up!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by kynbasil01: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetlemon:

don't be deceived, they reacted because it's Abuja.. have they done anything in other states? they sacked many villages in benue and nothing has been done yet.. wake up

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by shaqhead: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

Why not wait till these guys are actually prosecuted and sent to prison before making your unreasonble and ill-timed comment?

I won't be surprised if the soldiers or the police receive "orders from above" to release those Fulani herdsman. The order may even tell the police to return the weapons back to the herdsmen.

So you Dont know that many of those cattles these guys rear belong to the big wigs in northern politics?
Why not also wait to see if these armed herdsmen will be proecuted before cooking up baseless conjectures in all its incongruity about the Nigerian Police recieving orders from above to release them or even hand over their weapons to them. Why the haste to malign the NPF? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by DarkNet: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
They will be released unconditional once orders come from the Number one cattle herdsman himself in the person of Buhari.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by SOPIGO: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2016
& one Buhari Fulani is calling for Graze land in all state in Nigeria for Fulani as if Fulani owns Nigeria. This process has been on d line since... Every state of d country have SABO or Hausa quarter.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by SycophanticGoat: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Oxenomy:
undecided undecided ... You are a renowned sycophant so, I don't expect anything other than this from you. Continue!

Full blooded one, as in the bolded bro! She's also a full grown bigot brain!

On the topic, let's not forget the numerous lies the NA has dished out in regards to their fight against insurgency. Who knows if they've dished out another bucket full of lies. Where are the pictorial evidence(s) to back up their aim that they arrested the terrorists? At least, we should be seeing pics of at least 30 terrorists herdsmen and over 20 weapons.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by vchykp(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2016
The work has just began, I trust nig army, they will so deal with them, on-like the police who will grant them bail with 1000naira @ the site of the cow owner..!

But wait a min.. Did they arrest the cow too?.. Abi wher them keep the cow?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by vchykp(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are BokoHarams..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja by ogaJona(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Caseless:
Children of hate won't see that they're arrested under buhari.
Only God knows what would have happened where they were going to recover their stolen cows.
Arrested? yes, so whats next tomorrow they are released to unleash more mayhem, I tell you, this is a plan to make it look as if they have started curbing the menace of this fools. besides nah brother brother package o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premium Times Suspends Samuel Ogundipe Over Aisha Buhari/Jefferson Report-Signal / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.