Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O (2762 Views)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2016
you think you are handsome abi?? You now want to flaunt abi??

Lemme see the next person that'll create any thread saying ''i'm the most beautiful nairalander''

or ''see the most handsome nairalander'' ....

Some sev go dey gimme lie chop say '' I saw his picture, no gay things o, i just think he's handsome than blla blaa blaa''

The next person I see that creates a thread like this ehn, he will know hades is real.

(thank God I didnt mention names).

Lubbish!
Jadekitana, where are you
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by iamdurent(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Op, wetin be ur own? undecided Leave dem fine boys to shw us em pics, am enjoying them.

1 Like

Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by firstking01(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2016
If only all these confused APC people had listened when i adviced them never to vote buhari, now see the end productsad
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
iamdurent:
Op, wetin be ur own? undecided Leave dem fine boys to shw us em pics, am enjoying them.
smh. You be gay bah?? Fine boys Heheh.'or you mean fine men.
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol...

Ur in a boiling point in creating a thread for them to be recognized way even better.

Take chill pill & brush it off... grin
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
If only all these confused APC people had listened when i adviced them never to vote buhari, now see the end productsad
sad wailer. I share your pain
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by iamdurent(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
smh. You be gay bah?? Fine boys Heheh.'or you mean fine men.
i mean fine men and sexy too.
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...

Ur in a boiling point in creating a thread for them to be recognized way even better.

Take chill pill & brush it off... grin
Didn't think of it tho.... But isn't it annoying. Iwill see d threads at times and be like '' oboy, this guy go fine die'' only to view the thread and grimace
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
iamdurent:
aha. Food to your eyes niyen. v.good tho, one less competitor over females
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by rosieluv(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
iamdurent:
shocked gay alert
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by iamdurent(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
dick good too, muscular butt good, hard biceps good, hairy face good.
One less competitor over men cheesy
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
iamdurent:

dick good too, muscular butt good, hard biceps good, hairy face good.
One less competitor over men cheesy
geeez. So raw. Please stop, Imgon throw up
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Cutezt(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
don't you know the mr nairaland contest is coming soon,90% of all these "I am the most handsome" guys wants recognition so that they will contest when the time comes,even tho some of their faces fit mae you dream bad dream,all the same,we d wor wor ones dey hail o..
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Idydarling(f): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
I can understand ur pain op... after all, the best form of revenge is to scorn what you don't have
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
OP dey vex gan ooo...
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Idydarling:
I can understand ur pain op... after all, the best form of revenge is to scorn what you don't have
Lol. You're wicked.
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
undecided
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
undecided
Whatsupgrin??
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
°•That's the first time I've heard that,
I've heard other responses
but not that.
I wish they'd all reason like you•
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
Whatsupgrin??
Am aiit bruh?? grin

How PH today?
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
but not that.
N she returns from exile... Whatever happened to your alter ego moniker? sad
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

N she returns from exile... Whatever happened to your alter ego moniker? sad
°•*They revolted against the fair KingCheezyPuff
sentenced her to the dungeons
....Set her free at 5 yesterday an she went to repay them in kind grin
.....*°they were armed an ready an pitched her back in again until 7 taday angry
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
but not that.
thanks dear. #kisses
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Cutezt:
don't you know the mr nairaland contest is coming soon,90% of all these "I am the most handsome" guys wants recognition so that they will contest when the time comes,even tho some of their faces fit mae you dream bad dream,all the same,we d wor wor ones dey hail o..
every guy is handsome bro..... Atleast, you got a bae
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Idydarling:
seeing this comment just made me laugh. Have you viewed my dp?? If you mean i aint cute or handsome.......your mind really must be twisted. Hehe.
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
thanks dear. #kisses
°•*Take em back grin
....*°I meant I'd rather they think this way than hate on gay men
•°•But that was some good head usage ya did there wink
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
emitoz:

Lol. You're wicked.
wicked you say Or blind She's probably the type that says baba ajasco is sexy and handsome
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by MRNipples(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
°•*Take em back grin
ODE NIYE
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
°•*Take em back grin
ain't taking em back... Keep em. I totally understood what you typed. b.t.w... Are you kingcheezyfuff
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by NevetsIbot(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
MRNipples:
ODE NIYE
guy why you bashing the babe na
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
MRNipples:
ODE NIYE
°•*I just °Googled that word an didn't find a translation
....°•but if you cussin' me angry
....°*I'll slap yo bare back with a wet towel angry
.....°•An it will be painful angry
Re: This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O by MRNipples(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
°•*I just °Googled that word an didn't find a translation
....°•but if you cussin' me angry
....°*I'll slap yo bare back with a wet towel angry
.....°•An it will be painful angry
pheww!!! with ur face like horror film.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination-father Caught Having Sex With His Own Biological Daughter In Zambia / I Just Realized That My Gf Save My No With 722 / House Of Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.