Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS (46214 Views)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dis small thing?
Nawa for u o
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by bitrusnathan396(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
be careful with EBOLA and LASSA FIVER
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by shakabulla(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
wow
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by icewarmer(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:

just imagine yourself... you are too dumb to differentiate advice and insult..
Did you really know what "Timber Shed "is..? I bet you don't..
why can't you keep your smelling freaking mouth up if you don't know what to type..

troll sharap go and tell ur troll friends i said so u trolls should jus crawl back 2 ur pit and start digging 4 worms liv ur fellow animals alone
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by shakabulla(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:

Oboy.. you koreckt die.. abeg who be you
Your dad know me wella, even alfa, overall, dele, Ezekiel wey work for your dad, just mention dada omo onyeka.

1 Like

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by icewarmer(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
shakabulla:
Niggar you don't just come on social media and display your generic stupidity and lack of exposure.

troll number 1 i was expecting u,,lemma lecture u on somtin,ur a barberic fool who cant stop pokin his over size nose in other pipos comment,,oya be gone ape.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by lollmaolol(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ezedon:
Op it seems ur office is close to bush?

And all the cooking also happened at ops office, chai
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by icewarmer(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
You are a big fool if you think you sounded funny with this daft comment. Your mentality really stinks. In your myopic mind, farming is only meant for the poor. Coconut brain

there is no such thing as coconut brain,,dats y i said ur a good 4 nothing punk cococnut has no brain but i wish god gave coconut a brain rather than a nitwit cum sucking leach like u
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by IamChiboi(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ebola Movement cheesy
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by shakabulla(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by icewarmer(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
shakabulla:
You're a lowlife and I'm not going to waste my time replying you again.

troll vamous outta here b4 i call animal control on ya,,..

Jus com 2 mah crib lemme refresh all of ya wid free top class foot wears
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Emmysteve(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
icewarmer:

there is no such thing as coconut brain,,dats y i said ur a good 4 nothing punk cococnut has no brain but i wish god gave coconut a brain rather than a nitwit cum sucking leach like u
I should have known better that I am replying a mad man. Now get lost and continue roaming the street.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by nopretense: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:
......this is the second time God is providing us with this special gift this year.. Lasser or No fever!! Meat don Done!!!

Lalasticlala abeg go hussle Garri come
you call this huge? I bet u r seeing bush rats fr d first few times..
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by neejay1986(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
what's giant about this?

Na by force to create topic? Not your fault though, na people wey put am for front page. mtchewwww
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by icewarmer(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
I should have known better that I am replying a mad man. Now get lost and continue roaming the street.

o now i remeba u,,arent u uncle madman,,hav u 4gotten me??,, m d dude whi pick off d streets wen ur stil roamin n took u 2 d asylum,,m happy 2 hear dt ur stil gettin worst,, now i no dt madness was ur calling
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Laid2001: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Northerners no be humans?
gurunlocker:
This your workplace look like North, those leg am seeing
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by gurunlocker: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Laid2001:
Northerners no be humans?
You see anything like that from my post?....
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Dikemaria(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
icewarmer:
Omor i no fit differ which one be the animal and which one be the human being u all look alike.

Omor see the guy 4 d 1st pic short nicker e be like garri bag,,see him leg e be like ticko=dry meat,,see him slippers like wetin dem dig from graveyard.

Ur work place self na 4 farm una dey work,,,or boro-pit,,or na desert una dey work..wetin u dey work self?? Animal killing and Eating??

Who borrow u phone 2 use post topic for NL? Cos u and ur co-workers still dey live for stone age, abeg una look digusting n irriating abeg,,
See slippers oooooooo.
why you come dey insult am now? it's unfair,everyone is catching fun and you begin to insult the guy. even if you think your richer than him remember that no one knows tomorrow. he careful and apologize to him.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by icewarmer(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dikemaria:
why you come dey insult am now? it's unfair,everyone is catching fun and you begin to insult the guy. even if you think your richer than him remember that no one knows tomorrow. he careful and apologize to him.

now you have gotten my attention loser what do u want?? A job?,,money??
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by possibilita(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
viqueta:
buhari must probe this killing
he has already deployed the air force to survey the area I mean bush.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by bigtt76(f): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
See the rat begging for mercy in the first pix grin like Jerry of the Tom and Jerry fame tongue

jamoscofield:
......this is the second time God is providing us with this special gift this year.. Lasser or No fever!! Meat don Done!!!

Lalasticlala abeg go hussle Garri come
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by solpat(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Eletu oooo gringrin. Where are my Ika brothers See meat ooo
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by holywota: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
na indomie seasoning dem use sef,see pics below
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by bamirotola: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2016
jamoscofield:
mynd44 Abeg where I fit see Garri Buy!?
No try use dt hand pee after doing that oo...
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Kayceewyte(m): 1:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Lassa fever on fleek.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by brytee: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2016
so u work in an open field.....wt gutters and dirty legged pple?..... and worst off is DAT the rat looks lassa laiden.. be careful .
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by gogodaye(m): 6:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Yinkatolu:
The first pix got me laffing grin why the tin open mouth like that na
Hahahahahaha..... The poor rat dey beg for mercy from the OP & his co-judges....say him dey sorry for trespassing and that him no go make this same mistake next time........
And dat no be him chop Naija missing budget say na one of him other cousin wey resemble and look like am!
Him even volunteer to take dem to this him cousin hideout......
The poor rate case be like that of cockroach for fowl court...... The judgment na history

1 Like

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Wowzer(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Disgusting. Of all things to eat.. .Rat! Eew!
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Bobulopsy(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2016
You wear Slippers in your office?
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Oghumu1(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Dollipsejay:
you self notice. office? abi na farm he dey call office?
Anywhere he dey work and dey chop, na him workshop (office) maybe he's a hunter or farmer but him coworkers legs funny me. Lol
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by LadyJul(f): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Yuck!! !!! ! I hate rats and can't imagine myself eating one...it's too disgusting .
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Dollipsejay(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Oghumu1:

Anywhere he dey work and dey chop, na him workshop (office) maybe he's a hunter or farmer but him coworkers legs funny me. Lol
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.