Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults (13097 Views)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Marlvin(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
UyiIredia:
Their life, their business. But make dem no call me for none of their gay à$$ $hït sha. Just saying.

Where's the correlation between what you just wrote and the topic of discussion ?
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

So, whats yo preference, okay let me guess... IVF?

naw. Long process. Artsem seems pliable.
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by UyiIredia(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Marlvin:

Where's the correlation between what you just wrote and the topic of discussion ?

Wasn't the OP about what one would do if stuck with gay kids.
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Marlvin:

Don't litter everywhere with your damn colours, here ain't a circus arena. If you don't have anything to contribute; as regards the stated topic.

kindly desist from making further comments.
°•°Yes Daddy tongue
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Babe, If you had really read me to understand me, you'd have seen I wasn't trying a be judgemental . I was curious and decided to go on a fact finding spree to see things for myself, so feck google!

And FYI, I know of folks, girl friends actually who have because of being thoroughly dealt with emotionally by men resolved to block every avenue that could connect em emotionally. They be like id rather go lesbo than fukc any dog guy. That tells you there are some people who have actually decided to go gay not minding whatever stigma, and where I come from, nobody is gonna kill ya cos u gay. So let that slide too.

Oh yeah, I agree her sexuality pose no harm to me but I had ta be absolutely sure she ain't what she is cos of some unfavorable circumstance. And I don't mind taking talanol for her migraine so far its gon make her feel better. I'm humane like that wink . And of course, I can see she don't deserve the dikc now grin

Audray, I'm sorry for sounding insulting the other time, wasn't intentional. You wouldn't have found it to be insulting if this were some real life conversation. I'm sure af that wink and good luck too, hoping you find a mate that's gonna be there for ya through thick n thin when u finally decide to settle down wink
soooo....this is not a "real life convo"then? have i been wasting my time speaking with you this whole time?
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by iamdurent(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Marlvin:

look kid, this ain't a central chat park, you can do your special recognition stuff elsewhere. I created this topic for a specific purpose.

#H.B.D
kid? Really? Suck my pink butthole.

#AmOuttaDisBullcrapThread.

Kingcheezypuff see ya around
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Yes Daddy tongue
LOL
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamdurent:
kid? Really? Suck my pink butthole.
#Amout.
Kingcheezypuff see ya around
whoa...! hey guy...where you been?
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by iamdurent(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Audray:
whoa...! hey guy...where you been?
Lalasti,clala banned me oh
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Marlvin:

how about 'straight like a dīldo '
ok then. your name is Marlvin and you're as straight as a Dilldo...awesome.
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Audray:
soooo....this is not a "real life convo"then? have i been wasting my time speaking with you this whole time?

lool. I know u kwim. You must really enjoy teasing Aud!
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamdurent:
Lalasti,clala banned me oh
chai .too bad. Missed seeing you around here. welcome back! hope u had an awesome Bday .
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

lool. I know u kwim. You must really enjoy teasing Aud!
who knows...
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by iamdurent(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Audray:
chai .too bad. Missed seeing you around here. welcome back! hope u had an awesome Bday .
yea. Thx
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Ikennablue(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Marlvin:
Ladies n Gentleman, may I have your attention.

It's time We get talk shows rolling on here. not some brouhaha, makes this place boring and drab. I'd like to hear your opinion on this issue am about to bring on now. We all gonna be parent(s) someday, have kids , build Our family and all that. so now here's the topic of discussion.

'How would you react, when you get to find out that your son or your daughter is practicing same sex We all know how the society frowns on such, now how will you, as a parent react to it , what's your next line of action?
the most important thing is to raise your child in the way of the lord, groom the child in a bible believing church like deeper life, and always pray for him/her, trust me, the child will be the one giving you enough reasons why such practices should be frown at
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Audray:
who knows...
cheesy You 'hipocright' !
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Marlvin(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ikennablue:

the most important thing is to raise your child in the way of the lord, groom the child in a bible believing church like deeper life, and always pray for him/her, trust me, the child will be the one giving you enough reasons why such practices should be frown at

Yeah , thats really a very nice move. gearing up your child on the path of righteousness.
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by iamdurent(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ikennablue:

Excuse me. Am sorry to burst yo bubbles, yo jst spilled trash here.
The earlier y'all stop using d fairy-tale book called d bible to criticise people's sexuality d better.
Homosexuality is nothing to frown at, homosexuality is natural, a homosexual is a homosexual, nothin can be done to change that! Even yo god can't change that!

If yo like raise ur kids in da fvckin church like samuel mama did, if nature chooses homosexual orientation for dem, no religious teachings can change dat!
If god exists then he made homosexuals that way.

Bye
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy You 'hipocright' !
eh. abeg why the name calling?
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by iamdurent(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Ama disown his ass foreals mehn!

No child of mine is allowed to become gay. undecided

oh really? undecided

You sound like da typical example of a sonofabitch,

well; easier said than done.

How You Expect god To Give You Kids After knowin You'd disown d gay ones?

You're ah _bitch.
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by iamdurent(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Yope!
I repeat; you a _bitch,
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Audray:
eh. abeg why the name calling?
Haba!
ppl don't joke with ya? I'm that type of person that gets convenient around ppl easily. Since yo maybe not, maybe bye!
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by TheProphetess(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Babe, If you had really read me to understand me, you'd have seen I wasn't trying a be judgemental . I was curious and decided to go on a fact finding spree to see things for myself, so feck google!

And FYI, I know of folks, girl friends actually who have because of being thoroughly dealt with emotionally by men resolved to block every avenue that could connect em emotionally. They be like id rather go lesbo than fukc any dog guy. That tells you there are some people who have actually decided to go gay not minding whatever stigma, and where I come from, nobody is gonna kill ya cos u gay. So let that slide too.

Oh yeah, I agree her sexuality pose no harm to me but I had ta be absolutely sure she ain't what she is cos of some unfavorable circumstance. And I don't mind taking talanol for her migraine so far its gon make her feel better. I'm humane like that wink . And of course, I can see she don't deserve the dikc now grin

Audray, I'm sorry for sounding insulting the other time, wasn't intentional. You wouldn't have found it to be insulting if this were some real life conversation. I'm sure af that wink and good luck too, hoping you find a mate that's gonna be there for ya through thick n thin when u finally decide to settle down wink

Hmm okay,
I'm just apprehensive because Nigerians tend to be homophobic.
Really? Are you not living in this country? On this very website some crazy guy was threatening to find and kill some gays on NL

You seem nice smiley
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
TheProphetess:

Hmm okay,
I'm just apprehensive because Nigerians tend to be homophobic.
Really? Are you not living in this country? On this very website some crazy guy was threatening to find and kill some gays on NL

You seem nice smiley
On that bolded, what y'all got to understand is that ... see image

And no I'm not all out nice, I try to be nice wink

Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by BishopRemi26(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
COUNSELLING
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by ilevic(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
take him/her for deliverance ASAP. Same sex is demonic. My opinion tho
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Audray(f): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Haba!
ppl don't joke with ya? I'm that type of person that gets convenient around ppl easily. Since yo maybe not, maybe bye!
Ok o. I knew it was a joke. This was a misunderstanding. Bye!
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Deexxy: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2016
iamdurent:
oh really? undecided

You sound like da typical example of a sonofabitch,

well; easier said than done.

How You Expect god To Give You Kids After knowin You'd disown d gay ones?

You're ah _bitch.
LOL! And who is this redundant fool quoting me?

I don't like gay people why should that be a problem to you?

If I said I will disown my child how is it any of your fücking business? You deserve to be impaled with a cactus for thinking to be a gay idiöt. undecided

Don't quote me again you malodorous nitwit with a rectal orifice colonized by maggots.

Tueh!
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by iamdurent(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Deexxy:

LOL! And who is this redundant fool quoting me?

I don't like gay people why should that be a problem to you?

If I said I will disown my child how is it any of your fücking business? You deserve to be impaled with a cactus for thinking to be a gay idiöt. undecided

Don't quote me again you malodorous nitwit with a rectal orifice colonized by maggots.

Tueh!

white frog.
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Ikennablue(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
iamdurent:
Excuse me. Am sorry to burst yo bubbles, yo jst spilled trash here.
The earlier y'all stop using d fairy-tale book called d bible to criticise people's sexuality d better.
Homosexuality is nothing to frown at, homosexuality is natural, a homosexual is a homosexual, nothin can be done to change that! Even yo god can't change that!

If yo like raise ur kids in da fvckin church like samuel mama did, if nature chooses homosexual orientation for dem, no religious teachings can change dat!
If god exists then he made homosexuals that way.

Bye

The bible said alot about you so am not surprised, you better repent, we dnt have the luxury of time

Romans 1:22 -32
22. professing themselves to be wise, the became fools

For this cause God gave them up unto
vile affections: for even their women did
change the natural use into that which is
against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the
natural use of the woman, burned in their
lust one toward another; men with men
working that which is unseemly, and
receiving in themselves that recompence of
their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain
God in their knowledge, God gave them over
to a reprobate mind, to do those things
which are not convenient;
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Fayvhur(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
DragonReborn:
Why he? Is it considered normal for girls to have feelings for other girls? Someone said most girls have sexual urges for other girls but try to control/deny it. I never believed, but this your comment....
am sorry for the he..its not directed to the guys only..the girls too.
Re: Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults by Fayvhur(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
DragonReborn:
Why he? Is it considered normal for girls to have feelings for other girls? Someone said most girls have sexual urges for other girls but try to control/deny it. I never believed, but this your comment....
Homosexualism cannot be controlled.....it might be suppressed buh it still surfaces...
Its bin in existence since I don't think it can be eradicated....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.