Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? (1326 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by artsoft1: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Good day fellow NLs, After so many years of shyness i took the courage to woo a lady and she agrees for me. But the problem now is that I don't know how to relate with her. Relate in the sense that: (1) how to I talk to her? (2) what issues can I bring up to make her lively.

Pls any body who has experience this should kindly help me.

Thank you
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Space booked in case this makes FP
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Take a chill pill lad grin juz hit any stories whether it's real or fiction to start a convo...then juz follow the waves, I mean u have to interact and not asking series of questions... ladies don't like to feel she's sitting on a hot seat for an interview wink

2 Likes

Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Ayatul(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2016
I think if you guys jes met like you claimed the next tin is probably to invite her for a date somewhere in one of the public places like eatery, bar. Yhu guyz can grab a cup of coffee n get to relate. Talk about life, schl, love, attractions, family, her likes and dislikes of course. You must keep the conversation rolling and never try to make it boring or else she might lose interest. It will take time b4 you guys will know eachodas attitude. If she's marriageable; you take her to mama and if she's not ''left for you to decide''. hop this help

1 Like

Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by divinehand2003(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Take her to your home town to see your mum as a responsible boyfriend.
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2016
1) when you're talking to her, look straight into her eyes

2) bring up issues like the fuel scarcity in the country, the naira dollar issue, why is Linda ikeji still single and so on.. Believe me, the aura around you guys at that very moment is gonna change

My one cent
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Bawsse(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2016
OP u need big knock aswear

Just find out what she likes, find common ground and relate to her like your niggas while still being sweet about it...

They digg dat shhhi..
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2016
You did all the talking when wooing... For now.... Less talk n more action wink smiley

But if na talk you wan talk...
If you invite her come your house... Just put Telemundo or Zee world......

Trust me you won't have to say much... You go just watch convos unfold... grin
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by LouisBERG: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2016
It might looks easy and a nOrm for them folks who have gathered experience in regards to relating with the female gender..but for the timid and shy guYs, is jUst like an Ican Exam.. Very diffiCult.
Op thumbs up for breaking out of your shell and striking a convo with her that has resulted to this progress at least that's a nice step. What you ought to do now is that
1) you need to surmone courage, and talk to her on phone so that you guyz can meet somewhere conducive and free from much crowd.
2) after she'd have arrived, be CONFIDENT pls don't loose guard. Try as mUch as possible to comport yourself. Then welcome her and ask of what she will like to take. All this while maintain eye contact(it's very signiFicant)
3) talk of how she made it to the venue hope there was no barriers ie what she encounted like traffic, sun and other factors. AfTer that just compliment maybe her hair, dress sense, anything about her. Maintain eye contact.
4) bring up a topic of discussion. Like education, trending, entertainment, economy, family, her likes and dislIkes. Even if you are saying rubbish maintain eye contact and pls avoid stammering. Inspiration will just begin to flow in divers ways and you will see yourself maintaining the conversation. You would not even be aware of how long you have been taking to her.
6) be cool and don't go off point always bring opinion and concepts pertaining the topic of discussion.
My fingers need some break..GoodlUck on your quest
#caLLmeBERG

2 Likes

Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Arthurwinner(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2016
I guess moefukas neva lovus
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
artsoft1:
and she agrees for me.

Bruh ! are you sure? talking to you is different from "she's has started dating you".

You better don't fool yourself !

Until you both start having sexual communication, she isn't into you yet !

you need to bring up emotional topics, that you guys can discuss...don't start discussing problems of Nigeria or football oh ! except maybe she likes football.
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by artsoft1: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
truthsayer007:

Bruh ! are you sure? talking to you is different from "she's has started dating you".

You better don't fool yourself !

Until you both start having sexual communication, she isn't into you yet !

you need to bring up emotional topics, that you guys can discuss...don't start discussing problems of Nigeria or football oh ! except maybe she likes football.

Yea she agreed
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2016
It depends on your motive for approaching her to begin with. You have to decide what exactly you want from her. Do you want her to be your girlfriend, good friend, one night stand. If you want her to be your girlfriend, then tell her how you feel, but do it in a private place, so you won't be shy. If you want her as a friend, then just be yourself around her. Treat her the way you'd treat a guy, just gentler. Although there's this crazy tomboy I know that has a penchant for punching guys. If you're looking for a hit and run, then you really don't have to say much. Just invite her to a bar/lounge, buy fish or suya for her, find a way of offering her money (maybe comment on how she needs a new phone and offer to buy her one) and invite her to spend the night at your place. Above all be calm, there's no reason to be nervous, and be sure you know what you want before making a move

1 Like

Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Maxi112: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
U done campaign... come win election

why not go and fulfil ur campaign promise to her

1 Like

Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by Cutezt(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Then she starts wooing you back..
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Go and read your books lil boy
Re: After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmm...for me, we would first have a heart to heart talk on our likes and hates in the relationship...this will give the relationship a shape and definition...but this should be on a first date with her...

(1) (Reply)

See This Unusual Wonderful Wedding Photo - Is This Love Or What....? / What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? / I Picked Her Pant As Usual To Sniff Pvssy Smell But I Ended up Smelln Detergent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.