Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki (30772 Views)

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Those clamouring for Saraki's removal will lack where to burry their shame at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Sedofbobs: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Saraki or no saraki, APC or not APC, court or no court, judges or no judges, buhari or no buhari, Wen God is ready to deal wit all of dem I will be watching & laugh @ all of u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
DropShot:
There are many contending factors that will determine Saraki's fate.

A witness fumbling with one or two evidences might not be enough for Saraki not to be found guilty.

Weight of other proven evidences will be enough to do him in.

The other angle the FG is not yet exploring is the EFCC.

If the govt is determined to nail this man, I bet he cannot escape justice. Since APC has accepted that Saraki is not even one of them anymore, then he is as good as gone.
plz telll us other evidence since you forgot that the main evidence are being thrown into the waste bin because oif EFCc shoddy job

1 Like

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by TippyTop(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:

How much does Saraki pay you

Though am not in support of this movie script by Tinubu and APC
How come you people never ask same question to those bent on seeing Saraki dead and buried E. g Ngene
Anyone who supports Saraki is paid but those against him are not on Tinubu's payroll.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please has Buhari visited nigeria recently? This fuel scarcity is becoming too much, can't be buying fuel for 200 naira a litre and our good for nothing presido is somewhere in the world having fun. undecidedMtcheeeew
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

'she' is cry now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ogbonnaubani is not a she plzzz. His pix is on that profile i just mentioned
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
ogbonnaubani is not a she plzzz. His pix is on that profile i just mentioned
that was why i used 'she' instead of she grin

1 Like

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by IamPatriotic(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
whether the proscutor is lame or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that Saraki's case lands him in Kuje, which is a far conclusion by the people that matter, Danladi Umar is to ensure that for now and not any bottled head proscutor and when the case get to the appellant courts, it will also be taken care of by the presiding Judges....

3 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
maupe:
It is standard practice in civilized climes, for investigative agencies to first off all gather all the evidence, investigate thoroughly, then review everything from top to bottom, before passing over their findings to the prosecutors to finish off the job. But here, the investigative agencies, would just give over inconclusive files and documents, which they got from media agencies to the prosecutors for shoddy execution. Now they are being ridiculed in the tribunal Goodluck
Gbam. I'm laughing hard at my system watching my complaints about trial by media come to light
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by DropShot: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
plz telll us other evidence since you forgot that the main evidence are being thrown into the waste bin because oif EFCc shoddy job
He has 13 charges against him. So, there has to be numerous evidences in support of each of those 13..

Understood?
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by rusher14: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
SR had said a long time ago that a syndicated press network would be used by Saraki to highlight the portions of what would project his case in a positive light. Fair deuce.

13 count charge and Agabi is simply trying to discredit the investigation but he fails to realise this is only the EFCC.

There's the code of conduct bureau with its own series of documents.

There's also cross examination of Saraki himself.

Na there you go here wen!

Why do you think Saraki is requesting the judge excuse himself?

3 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by LocalChamp: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
ajebuter:
Make I carry lounger siddon dey watch how this drama unfolds

Seems Mr Saraki is dealing a serious blow to state prosecution..

Oya, gobestic! grin grin grin
When we complain about trial by media all these kids who skipped Law101 classes will come here to insult you. How can a prosecutor go to court with anonymous and media reports without going down to Kwara to do a thorough investigation.

Imagine if Nigeria runs a Jury system then everybody will be in jail who doesn't support this government
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
DropShot:

He has 13 charges against him. So, there has to be numerous evidences in support of each of those 13..

Understood?
There are major counts and minor counts when the major counts are being torn to shreds the minor counts go into oblivion
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by viscocom(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
i mind my bussiness
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by AntiWailer: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
DropShot:
There are many contending factors that will determine Saraki's fate.

A witness fumbling with one or two evidences might not be enough for Saraki not to be found guilty.

Weight of other proven evidences will be enough to do him in.

The other angle the FG is not yet exploring is the EFCC.

If the govt is determined to nail this man, I bet he cannot escape justice. Since APC has accepted that Saraki is not even one of them anymore, then he is as good as gone.

Don't mind them.

We are talking about 13 witnesses.

He go hear am unless they have negotiated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
rusher14:
SR[s] had said a long time ago that a syndicated press network would be used by Saraki to highlight the portions of what would project his case in a positive light. Fair deuce.

13 count charge and Agabi is simply trying to discredit the investigation but he fails to realise this is only the EFCC.

There's the code of conduct bureau with its own series of documents.

There's also cross examination of Saraki himself.

Na there you go here wen!

Why do you think Saraki is re[/s]questing the judge excuse himself?
read the live feeds and understand what is going on there instead of waiting for SR to detroy your remaining brain cells with lies

1 Like

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Misterdhee1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is Wetkas not a human being? A Nigerian, for that matter, he surely has his price.. I hope the CCT won't be compromise in the long run..
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by legacy4real(f): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fire actuually destrol some documents at GTbank GRA ilorin few years ago.

I'm 100 percent sure of this because I was a staff there then.

All the transaction instrument was burnt overnight.

3 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wadasco:
all that I know is that #Saraki is guilty untill prove innocent...

Who did this to you? Sorry oooo... So in the Zombie legal system, you condemn someone first before going to court to prove they are innocent abi?.. Now I understand why DSS and EFCC detain people for weeks before charging them to court.. I weep for Nigeria..
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by babs01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I said it, that GOD is going to fight for SARAKI. He is a LEGEND grin
See dis e.doit now u wan die untop fulani man mata.

1 Like

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Belkid01(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin first timer... On FP..
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
legacy4real:
Fire actuually destrol some documents at GTbank unity road ilorin few years ago.

I'm 100 percent sure of this because I was a staff there then.

All the transaction instrument was burnt overnight.

if there is no evidence then the case is as good as dead!!! grin grin grin grin fire ko !!! water ni!!!
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by rusher14: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
read the live feeds and understand what is going on there instead of waiting for SR to detroy your remaining brain cells with lies

Wait for cross examination of the defence.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by DIFY20(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
this kwarans and YORUBAs ARE JUST STUPID WHEN THey voted for him at d first place dey new he was corrupt and voted for him but now it did not favour their DRUG LORD tinubu they are all now acting crying. saboteurs
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
rusher14:

Wait for cross examination of the defence.

the defense is yet to open their own case but this wetkas guy is making the job to easy for tem
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by lampard418: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
ajebuter:

my love where u go hide undecided
ajebuter:

my love where u go hide
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Adminisher: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I said it, that GOD is going to fight for SARAKI. He is a LEGEND grin

Please embrace wisdom. What is legendary about Saraki?. His father was a thief and he is a thief. They are not even intelligent. We have been watching that family since the 70s. You need to emancipate yourself and stop admiring lucky crooks.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by clickwtB(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
SORRY NO APOLOGIES THE EVIL ONES/HEARTLESS/GREEDY ONES SHOULD NOT RULE THIS COUNTRY.
WIN OR LOSE SARAKI IS ANTI POOR AND PRO CORRUPT.IF PMB FAILS NIGERIAN MASSES ARE WORSE OFF.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by rusher14: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

the defense is yet to open their own case but this wetkas guy is making the job to easy for tem

2 documents from 14... Lol.

Come to think of it are you expecting justice from the judge you'd been insulting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos / Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition / Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.