Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki (30776 Views)

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by nabiz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Many nigerians are mugu and mumu. Government is using saraki's case to distract u from other important things that need urgent attention and u are shouting saraki this and that. Just watch and see how this case will end. >: I think somebody should remind this government that there is hunger in the land

3 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by modath(f): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
rusher14:
SR had said a long time ago that a syndicated press network would be used by Saraki to highlight the portions of what would project his case in a positive light. Fair deuce.

13 count charge and Agabi is simply trying to discredit the investigation but he fails to realise this is only the EFCC.

There's the code of conduct bureau with its own series of documents.

There's also cross examination of Saraki himself.

Na there you go here wen!

Why do you think Saraki is requesting the judge excuse himself?

It is the testimony of Saraki everyone is waiting for, cos that's where the prosecution will either nail him or bungle the case!!

Will he own up to possessing X time more than what should accrue to him& be skewered or lie & be exposed as a perjurer?!

Saraki's life right now is no picnic. smiley

BTW, when will Kanu Agabi get round to cross examination on "false assets declaration" & not the SUBEB & Pensions diversionary tactics?

2 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by kevwemike: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls evy1 beware of this fraudster is name is TUNDE Kevin touchi is phone number is 08025818794

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by davo3286: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
I see Saraki going scot-free. Who wanna bet??
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Pidggin(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is why it is foolish to believe every allegation is true until proven as such grin

2 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
rusher14:

2 documents from 14... Lol.

Come to think of it are you expecting justice from the judge you'd been insulting?

if you have been following my posts you would have known, I am not expecting anything from Injustce Umar.Even at how biased he is, there is nothing Injustice Umar can do if the prosecution is so weak

2 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by chigoizie7(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I said it, that GOD is going to fight for SARAKI. He is a LEGEND grin

Are u kidding me?

In as much as I like saraki, he is a nightmare to APC.

But I want justice to be served with due course.

If he is found wanting and guilty, he should be made to smell the rod.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
modath:

It is the testimony of Saraki everyone is waiting for, cos that's where the prosecution will either nail him or bungle the case!!

Will he own up to possessing X time more than what should accrue to him& be skewered or lie & be exposed as a perjurer?!

Saraki's life right now is no picnic. smiley

BTW, when will Kanu Agabi get round to cross examination on "false assets declaration" & not the SUBEB & Pensions diversionary tactics?

If the prosecution did not present any tangible case,then the trial is as good as over
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by legacy4real(f): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

if there is no evidence then the case is as good as dead!!! grin grin grin grin fire ko !!! water ni!!!

Bro, Nigerian politician are ready to do anything to cover up their secret.

I know the guys involve. They where bribe by Saraki's PA in 2010 to burn the batch room and believe me, I will never expose then.

If you ever work as a core marketer in any Nigerian bank, you won't trust any politician.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by elmisti(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Seem to me that Wetkas is a naïve investigator...u want to nail d SP and u think dere is a chance for goofing...u dnt go to court except ur homework, field work and in africa *juju work is done*....To nail dis kinda lion, u need ur evidence(s) in the following format

#1--Document ( pdf, ms word, txt, powerpoint ) nd saved on 10 hard drives with 70 anti-virus, anti spy ware installed

#2--Audio format ( Wma, mp3, Mp4 audio, Voice note ) saved on 5million tapes, 3million disks and 10k flash drive..coded by bill gates himself

#3--Video format ( 3gp, mp4 (72ohp), 3d, HD)..saved on sme number of disks as 1 ad 2

#4--If possible, u shld invite angel gabriel to support in safeguarding ur exhibits n

#5--carry weight like 10k pound with ur brain, toungue nd eyes...d morale wil be needed.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by spako4(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Legend in your clan

1 Like

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by aworiwo1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wadasco:
all that I know is that #Saraki is guilty untill prove innocent...

@wadasco Saraki is innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by iamlarry99: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
All I have to say is 'Thank you' for that statement. On my perspective I see all gov'nt officials this way!
Wadasco:
all that I know is that #Saraki is guilty untill prove innocent...
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by folks4luv(f): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
maupe:
It is standard practice in civilized climes, for investigative agencies to first off all gather all the evidence, investigate thoroughly, then review everything from top to bottom, before passing over their findings to the prosecutors to finish off the job. But here, the investigative agencies, would just give over inconclusive files and documents, which they got from media agencies to the prosecutors for shoddy execution. Now they are being ridiculed in the tribunal Goodluck
my point exactly. this is the reason most cases of corruption practices are thrown outta court. the normal thing is for the agencies to investigate thoroughly. agencies like FBI or CIA can investigate a person for 5 years on criminal practices, by the time prosecutors are called in, it will be with loads of verified evidences. but here, looks like it is more about making opponents pay or why the hurry?
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
fowlplay here. so wektas is saying that gtbank in Ilorin does not have a backup drive somewhere in cases of data loss as he sighted above

the prosecution should up their game abeg.. This wektas has been bought/ bribed..

next case abeg.. saraki won't go down easily, they need to find a solid case against him..! ..

this is child's play
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Praktikals:
Am I the only one thinking this wetkas has been bought. Everyone has a price, you know?
You sound worse than Wetkas in reasoning. The man does not know his work and you are saying. He did not have the mind of a good investigator. To be a good investigator, you should train yourself to have the mind of an investigator, mind of a criminal and mind of a Lawyer. Do a retreat for yoursel. Ask yourself questions ---what is called likely questions, that Lawyers may ask you. Understand that crosss examination is not for you to be comfortable but for you to mess up. He is just a bad product in a bad market. If an investigator is billed to come to court to testify in any case. especially high profile case as this, they go into a room, there he will be schooled before he comes to the court. Otherwise, Wetkas will wet his khaki and panties in the court. Wait till Agabi takes on him again...
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by 989900: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
legacy4real:
Fire actuually destrol some documents at GTbank unity road ilorin few years ago.

I'm 100 percent sure of this because I was a staff there then.

All the transaction instrument was burnt overnight.

More like arson . . . with Saraki as the sponsor, and the branch manager the 'director'.

BTW, regardless of fire or no fire, all banking transactions are on main servers, if GTB's main servers are compromised, how about emails and text messages.

Fire burning down the whole branch is nothing -- let the EFCC get those docs. from the head office.

Worst case scenario, involve the CBN, if fire has not burnt down all their offices nationwide.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by NTAChannel5: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by 989900: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

If the prosecution did not present any tangible case,then the trial is as good as over

^^ . . . in your little mind.

Any half-sane individual knows the prosecution is just getting warmed up.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by legacy4real(f): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
989900:

More like arson . . . with Saraki as the sponsor, and the branch manager the 'director'.

BTW, regardless of fire or no fire, all banking transactions are on main servers, if GTB's main servers are compromised, how about emails and text messages.

Fire burning down the whole branch is nothing -- let the EFCC get those docs. from the head office.

Worst case scenario, involve the CBN, if fire has not burnt down all their offices nationwide.

Yes. The transaction can be traced on the statement of account. It will definitly show that amount,date,and the transaction details. That is the only evidence.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by anonimi: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
DropShot:
There are many contending factors that will determine Saraki's fate.

A witness fumbling with one or two evidences might not be enough for Saraki not to be found guilty.

Weight of other proven evidences will be enough to do him in.

The other angle the FG is not yet exploring is the EFCC.

If the govt is determined to nail this man, I bet he cannot escape justice. Since APC has accepted that Saraki is not even one of them anymore, then he is as good as gone.

Thanks for confirming that this is about a LAWLESS witch-hunt and that it is certainly NOT about fighting any corruption.
In any case, utterly CORRUPT people cannot fight corruption, or can/should they

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3282215_3280258cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3272111buhariagainjpgd15e66c9f33a4e30f8dacde4242c9e82jpeg213df7cbc5d7d66c97955a204c81c40c_bin_jpegd6b4c7abfdda7ad93570e2ba4c44b4a8
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by willyede(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
I must confess that Usoru guy is very good

Usoro: Ongoing? Ohoooo.... ( WHY ARE WE IN COURT THEN )

Wetkas: We have contacted the foreign missions. Investigation is still ongoing.

Usoro: So you didn't get the documents of the account opening package. Correct?

Wetkas: Obtaining details of the foreign account opening package will require diplomatic corporation
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by 989900: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
That you Dr Bukola Saraki whilst being the executive governor of Kwara state on or about 16 September 2003 within the jurisdiction of this honourable tribunal did make a false declaration in the assets declaration form for public officers on assumption of office as governor of Kwara state by making an anticipatory asset declaration in that you claimed to have owned and acquired No 15A & 15B McDonald Ikoyi, Lagos through your company Carlisle Properties limited in the year 2000 when the said government property was in actual fact sold by the implementation committee of federal government landed properties in the year 2006 to your companies Tiny Trees Limited and Vitti Oil for the aggregate sum of N396, 150, 000, and you thereby committed an offence under section 15 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap C15, laws of the federation of Nigeria, 2004, and incorporated under paragraphs 11 (1) & (2) of part 1 fifth schedule of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended) and punishable under section 23 (2) of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act as incorporated under paragraph 18 of part 1, fifth schedule of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190161-conduct-bureau-slams-13-count-corruption-charge-on-senate-president-bukola-saraki.html

The above is the real Mccoy, and there are 12 more!

Tell me how 'Wetkas' or 'Drykas' fxckup or fxckdown will bail Saraki out of this.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by cbrass(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I'm not saying you shouldn't support Saraki o. But pls leave God out of this. Some of us Christians just like to disrespect God anyhow. Calling God's name for a criminal WTH!

Meanwhile I can see how Saraki supporters (aka GEJ apologists) are holding their breaths here on this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy Please this is just one of the charges against him. There are still several other charges with glaring evidences already on ground. But NL can so give these people false hope sha.

Wished I can just give you a kiss for this reply
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by adetayo234: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

That means God is on a mission to protect and fight for criminals. If this is your idea of how God acts, you must know you have turned God's ways upside down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by eDoc: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

I said it, that GOD is going to fight for SARAKI. He is a LEGEND in fraud and covering his tracks.(Modified)
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Folksyharry(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
If Saraki doesn't go down on this case then PMB and APC should never make any noise about fighting corruption
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Splinz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Was Saraki losing the case before? That man ain't go nowhere.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by evy1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
kevwemike:
Pls evy1 beware of this fraudster is name is TUNDE Kevin touchi is phone number is 08025818794
What is his offence.
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by kolawoleahmed(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Wia thunder fire dey

elmisti:
Seem to me that Wetkas is a naïve investigator...u want to nail d SP and u think dere is a chance for goofing...u dnt go to court except ur homework, field work and in africa *juju work is done*....To nail dis kinda lion, u need ur evidence(s) in the following format

#1--Document ( pdf, ms word, txt, powerpoint ) nd saved on 10 hard drives with 70 anti-virus, anti spy ware installed

#2--Audio format ( Wma, mp3, Mp4 audio, Voice note ) saved on 5million tapes, 3million disks and 10k flash drive..coded by bill gates himself

#3--Video format ( 3gp, mp4 (72ohp), 3d, HD)..saved on sme number of disks as 1 ad 2

#4--If possible, u shld invite angel gabriel to support in safeguarding ur exhibits n

#5--carry weight like 10k pound with ur brain, toungue nd eyes...d morale wil be needed.....

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by kevwemike: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
He acted as a visa agent and dupe my wife that suppose to go give birth in the UK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.