Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi (56167 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by maruzia: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Patience Jonathan was a regular visitor to Spain when Bianca was the ambassador there. At least this was always shown on NTA. Kemi must be mad to accuse Patience Jonathan and Bianca. So all this happened, and Kemi was the only one present??!
For sure, Kemi is running out of her drugs! Weyrey woman

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by mej67: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
The last has not been heard yet of the ongoing feud between Kemi Olunloyo, daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Bianca Ojukwu.

The war started between the duo after Kemi alleged that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, had a relationship with Bianca and got her pregnant twice when they were younger.

Kemi, in a chat on Frankly Speaking with Jola Sotubo, had said “Fani-Kayode was dating Bianca, Fani-Kayode was in Cambridge, I’ve seen Bianca in Fani-Kayode’s room many times, loved up and everything. They dated.

“So when this thing happened, Femi called me when he needed someone to defend him.

“Everybody didn’t want to get involved, but I stood up for Femi. It’s true, they went out, and she got pregnant twice.

“The first pregnancy was a miscarriage; they were supposed to get married, they were engaged already, but Bianca didn’t want to go out with Fani-Kayode anymore so she had an abortion.

“I’m saying it on camera now, she had an abortion,” Kemi had earlier disclosed.

But reacting to the claim, Bianca, in a statement issued by her media aide, Uchendu Onuoha, last week had lambasted Kemi, stressing that she was mentally challenged and needed urgent and crucial psychiatric help.

The statement reads thus: “The attention of Her Excellency has been drawn to an interview granted by a media character Ms Kemi Olunloyo, a deportee from Canada, and a fugitive from justice in the United States of America, whose sole existence centres around online character assassination.

However, as the dispute lingers, the social media personality has again reacted to Bianca’s statement that she (Kemi) is a fugitive.

Kemi, in a statement sent exclusively to DAILY POST, said she needed to set the record straight.

She said Bianca was a coward who hid behind the truth.

According to Kemi, “I need to set the record straight. I am not a fugitive in a country that gave me residency as an award from President Bill Clinton, I​’​m not insane and only one thing.

“I’m a lover of the truth.

​“Bianca Ojukwu should stop hiding behind her paid hands and speak herself.

“She is not only a coward but also a promiscuous woman who was stripped of her beauty queen crown for [/b]sleeping around with big and older men[/b].

“She later married one of them, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, yet she betrayed that man from the beginning by lying to him that she was a virgin and then sleeping with other men. She broke his heart by all this even in his old age and she was not worthy of a great husband like that.

“All she wanted was his name and money. Bianca should tell Nigerians why Patience Jonathan got her kicked out of the Aso Rock Villa after she was caught several times flirting and throwing herself on our former president, Goodluck Jonathan who appointed her as some Special Aide/Assistant at one time.

“Mrs. Jonathan allegedly wanted her far away from the villa and that’s why she settled her lonely self in Spain as our Ambassador.

“Bianca told my friends in London when we were teens that she was aborting her second pregnancy for Femi Fani Kayode because she no longer wanted a relationship with him.

“The first pregnancy she lost in a miscarriage, but in the truth, it was FFK that dumped her, left the UK and went back to Law School in 1985.

“Bianca hasn’t told the world that she was sleeping with Governor Peter Obi’s commissioner while her husband Ojukwu was very sick and still alive.

“She has not told us about the money in US dollars GEJ sent her husband for medical bills which he was entitled to and how it disappeared from the house.

“Bianca finally gave Ojukwu that heart attack that killed him when the money went missing and Ojukwu learned about the commissioner lover.

“None of Ikemba Ojukwus children relate to her and are all fighting her for their father’s assets.

“Calling me a fugitive and mental patient is an act of desperation. At least I know who the father of my children is unlike her.

“I will open a can of worms about Bianca’s past which shall continue to trail her. There is more at a later time.

“I only tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me GOD,” Kemi stated.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by DIFY20(f): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
yorubas shud leave our women alone, dey are not in the level with ur dirty, oloshi ashawo ladies, igbo lady get class
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by omaguibu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is it not better you prove your sanity by keeping quiet. Nobody gains respect this way my dear. There is nobody without an ugly past. Not even you. What you are doing to Bianca will one day hurt you, if not by man, certainty God. We dont care what ever you think or say, what we care is that, prove to us that you a sane woman. That you will do by keeping quiet and possibly apologies to her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Jesusloveyou: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Yes o. I agree. Saraki must go
gej, pej,saraki,ffk,fayose,kemi,bianca, and co are all saTANist ipob wailers, they can all Bleep themselves if they like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by mej67: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
The emboldened refers pls.

This woman's beef can be traced solely to above emboldened. She is super super jealous of Bianca for 'playing' so hard and eventually reaping so plenty.

And she speaks from both sides of her mouth:

If sleeping with big older men is such a big crime to her, why she jealous when she ended up marrying one?

Are some nuts missing truly?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by samsam2019: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
How's this news?

Every man and his dog knew bianca is a wh0re and ffk smashed her hairy poocee to smithereens

Anyway, we all know she poisoned their hero too ojukwu aka weyreymba grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by laprince(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
sucess001:

forget attacking the messenger and face the message?

why didnt bianca go thru with the court case she threatened against fani kayode?

why also did she not take olunloyo to court for her supposed libel claims...dont let your loyalty becloud your judgement...

What advantage would she get by going to court?

wasting money, ridiculing herself and her worth etc. more so, if she slept with anyone, thats simply hee business.

why did kemi not reveal this when Ojukwu was alive. To me, Bianca should just ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by HomeOfMe(f): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who doesn't have one unpleasant past or the other? She'd definitely coat the story in away that it would attract so much attention-trust ffk's other wives to enjoy this whole scandal. "who let the dogs out..!"
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Seawhy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
It is a insane woman that can call another woman a harlot. Kemi or whatever your name may be is never a saint and it is wrong for a pot to call kettle black. The bible said don't judge for you shall be judged.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by KruggerINC(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanre316:
This Kemi woman forgot to take her medications again. Her craze just dey enter new level day by day.

grin grin grin.....kolo guy...U sef don take ya own medication?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by tosinjay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Foxxybrown: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
laprince:

What advantage would she get by going to court?

wasting money, ridiculing herself and her worth etc. more so, if she slept with anyone, thats simply hee business.

why did kemi not reveal this when Ojukwu was alive. To me, Bianca should just ignore her.

I absolutely agree. Kemi is a penniless frustrated b1tch who doesn't have a penny to her name and you cannot get one penny from her by award of money by the court. This. Loser moves around by keke in Ibadan, and always fighting with bus conductors and getting beaten up on the streets. Kolo woman. She is simply jealous of Bianca as far as I can see and making up vicious false stories about her. Crazy B1tch.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by ladychioma: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kemi or whatever you call yourself,leave Bianca to live her life.She is only but a widow.Are you a saint. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Do not embarrass yourself again.Leave that lonely widow alone to cater for her children and live her life . There is no living saint on this earth or are you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by DropShot: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
gej, pej,saraki,ffk,fayose,kemi,bianca, and co are all saTANist ipob wailers, they can all Bleep themselves if they like.
Igbos and their sympathizers are senseless. When Kemi supported Biafra's cause, she was hailed by them. What will these Nigerian Israelis say about vagabond Fayose whenever he starts having issues with any of their own?

Shameless people supporting and hailing anyone who goes against his/her own tribe and Nigeria but later turn around to call same person names when he turns against them.

Karma is a bit.ch

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Deen77: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am very sure, Femi and Kemi are from d same father, if you believe FKK you have to believe KO.
EMI, if you like add F or K.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by moupe: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
winniz:

The cursed woman that sleeps around is this Lunatic that was never married and fathered four different children from four different men. Secondly this woman has no educational Qualification whatsoever. Her life is so messed up that she was deported from Canada some years ago and her children were left behind.

This Kemi Olunloyo is cursed for sure. I read sometime how she accuse her Canadian landlady of trying to rape her, Kemi so that she can be arrested and to avoid paying her rent. Meanwhile the landlady is a 67 years old woman who even so small in size. I heard ahe was cautioned by Canadian police on so many occasions.

Is to be expected that Kemi is now experiencing mental issues. She said before that her dad used her brain for rituals anyway.
I don't why any reasonable person can take this mad lady serious. The only thing left now is for her to remove her cloth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Deen77: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
DIFY20:
yorubas shud leave our women alone, dey are not in the level with ur dirty, oloshi ashawo ladies, igbo lady get class

You support FEMI why not KEMI, d same father.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by nightmile: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
DIFY20:

Everyone knows Igbo ladies level as they occupy all the brothels and night clubs in Naija

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by kiosk1: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
mej67:
The emboldened refers pls.

This woman's beef can be traced solely to above emboldened. She is super super jealous of Bianca for 'playing' so hard and eventually reaping so plenty.

And she speaks from both sides of her mouth:

If sleeping with big older men is such a big crime to her, why she jealous when she ended up marrying one?

Are some nuts missing truly?

It is by going through this KEMI'S senseless trash that I now know why JEALOUSY IS CALLED THE GREEN EYED MONSTER.
The Venom that this jealous lump of turd known as Kemi is vomiting here is beyond description.

She has always been notorious for making up nonsense stories about people and they tend to ignore her knowing her mental state, but add jealousy to her insanity and you know that this lunatic can KILL!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by OneNaira5: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the same Bianca Onoh that Patience visited in Spain on several occasions is who this deranged, deluded, lying cow claimed chased her out Asorock? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Infact, I'm curious, if patience saw bianca flirting with her husband, knowing how Nigeria women are, why did she allow bianca to still retain her job? Someone biko help me, aren't Naija women known to destroy any woman that see as a home wreaker?

There's no doubt in my mind, kemi has to have ADD and Biploar. That woman is obviously mentally ill. I hope she gets the help she severally needs

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by PANDA2: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
jimi4us:
[size=15pt]now i believe this woman is losing it. who born this child should quickly cure her fast, before e go dey late.[/size]

It's already too late oooo. Did you not hear how she was beaten up and stripped naked in Ibadan by a bus conductor? Her Dad has already washed his hands off her after she accused Obasanjo, her dad's benefactor of being fond of eating human flesh. Kemi is a mental case, pure and simple, and I only laugh at those who take all this her manufactured tales serious. I suppose they are bored and looking for entertainment, jare.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by BABANGBALI: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dis bianca go like preek o

No wonder Ojukwu's preek lives on

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by asatemple(f): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
This woman is a big disappointment to the women kingdom. Even if she did the whole thing as listed, Kemi you're not the right person to disclose it
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Coolgent(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Coolgent(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
"She is not only a coward but also a promiscuous woman who was stripped of her beauty queen crown for sleeping around with big and older men.
She later married one of them, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu"

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Kuriou: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
niceprof:
it is either kemi is insane or a witch, or an insane witch for her to know all these things.Both ways she needs spiritual and Psychiatric help,before she "opens more can of imaginary worms"

Hahahahaha! The mad Kemi is enjoying unprecedented attention taking so many gaullible people on a ride with all her wild and prefabricated stories that you can be sure that she is already working on tomorrow's sensational headline
Likely to be......'Bianca used fellow contestants for rituals to emerge MBGN'!

Kemi smokes weed in Molete, those apeya guys know her as she is their customer.

She sleeps on a mattress on the floor in a dingy room in Ibadan but will post pictures of herself taken in a hotel room and claim it as her bedroom.

Her life is pathetic and wasted, so it's no surprise she is obsessed with Bianca who is head and shoulders above her and has made a great success of her own life.

Kemi, please leave that ganja alone and get professional psychiatric help . You are on a downward spiral!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by mandandit: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
OneNaira5:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the same Bianca Onoh that Patience visited in Spain on several occasions is who this deranged, deluded, lying cow claimed chased her out Asorock? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Infact, I'm curious, if patience saw bianca flirting with her husband, knowing how Nigeria women are, why did she allow bianca to still retain her job? Someone biko help me, aren't Naija women known to destroy any woman that see as a home wreaker?

There's no doubt in my mind, kemi has to have ADD and Biploar. That woman is obviously mentally ill. I hope she gets the help she severally needs

RIGHT ON POINT! I Watched NTA news and have seen the former First Lady visiting bianca in Spain so this Kemi or whatever her blasted name is talking trash. All these her cock and bull stories and tales by moonlight are not adding up. I just love Bianca's dignified response to this whole rubbish. No need dragging phantom issues with a certified lunatic.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by mildflame: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bodmas06:
E don happen
No be lie
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by pasol4real(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stephenex:
Hmmmm wat a revelation gringrin

Waiting for Bianca to fire back

[b][/b]Sips baygon while waiting
How is this a revelation ?If u believe this then there is no difference btw u n the insane kemi .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by mandandit: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
moupe:

This Kemi Olunloyo is cursed for sure. I read sometime how she accuse her Canadian landlady of trying to rape her, Kemi so that she can be arrested and to avoid paying her rent. Meanwhile the landlady is a 67 years old woman who even so small in size. I heard ahe was cautioned by Canadian police on so many occasions.

Is to be expected that Kemi is now experiencing mental issues. She said before that her dad used her brain for rituals anyway.
I don't why any reasonable person can take this mad lady serious. The only thing left now is for her to remove her cloth.

Haba! This Kemi is a wicked woman upon her insanity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lmfao

Indeed this country is a very bad contraption that should be disbanded ASAP

See the way Yoruba people are supporting this deranged woman's spurious claims...believing every scum she spews hook line and sinker because she is vilifying Bianca.....but they were the ones that called her names when she accused Olamide of killing his father for money rituals....

This lady that fought her mother and sister...this lady that speaks from all sides of her mouth...i blame Bianca for even replying her...silence is the best medicine for mad people...bianca goofed by replying her.

Ur really deranged because all d Yoruba pple ahead of u are abusing kemi. You really dont know this mad womans history wt yorubas. The omanzu u quoted is not even Yoruba. Tribal bigot, head bk to d sewer u came from wt ur fraudulent argument. Fraud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.