Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group (14729 Views)

Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by prinsam30: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2016
keep wailing while the president keep excelling
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2016
emekamigo:
Who ever told you that an Igbo man would ever be the president of Nigeria.Alex Ekwueme was the only one close to but you greedy crumb eaters still brought him down.You are your own problems!

1999. Chief had a chance...but everyone else wanted to give the Yorubas a first shot....as compensation for June 12th.

2003. Obasanjo had completely taken over PDP.
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by Ryabcool(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2016
chikel2000:
GEJ my man of d year. PDP will rise again
after rapture grin grin
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by NaijaEconomics: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
We must rise above tribalistic politics... Last last Na we go suffer am

ruggedboy01:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/pdp-igbo-presidency-apc-group/
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
salam1:
chaiii I pity u and ur generation anofia keep ranting. Even nmandi KANU as popular as he is will not support dis ur statement. If u r wise enough in dis technological advance era u wount v said DAT. Ones again I pity u and ur generation
[/s]

Saying this and that at the same time is a sign of mental retardation..
What exactly is you point..

You are not Buhari's brother, child or even relative or at least of the recent candidates of #CBNIllegalHire and you are definitely not a fan of the great #NnamdiKanu..

So what are you? ZERO!

1 Like

Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by Nusaf: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
chikel2000:
may d suffering we r experiencing with PMB admin happen to ur family pls say amen
GEJ is your hero and u want him to be the president of Nigeria because everybody is involved. Nobody wants suffering, but nothing good comes easy and as such if it occurs in the course of turning things around for the better I welcome it. So, what I will simply say is that may the style of PMB administration occur in my family and if that is what u pray for me, I will say AMEN. But I wonder why u can't pray for ur hero's leadership style to reign in your family. Pls, anything short of the foregoing is pure hypocrisy.
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by anonimi: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2016
Nusaf:
May the GEJ style of leadership happen to your family. Pls respond with AMEN.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by Splinz(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
What a cheap political point. Since when did APC love Igbo this much?

1 Like

Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by palibc: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2016
Igbos are the ones selling themselves short. their greed will not let them unite.

hear the unreasonable group talking about marginalization when in the election of 2015 total vote from the south east was not up to the votes from Kadunna and Kano put together.

PDP is scientific enough not to zone their presidency to the south east come 2019 because that would have spelt doom for them. The statistics are there, the Igbos should first of all rally their people and let's see their strength them they do not need to lobby they would just be picked.

I am from Delta state, very disappointed in Igbo brothers. they don't know that politics is a game of numbers and influence.

Did I hear PDP is giving them vice president, that is very magnanimous of them because only two States in the north can cover the entire votes from the east........abeg
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by Nusaf: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d
I wonder why u are mentioning shortcomings. Because it is just like saying may the way GEJ administration deprived our soldiers arms leading to deaths occur to u, no, I wouldn't say because this is a particular shortcoming. I think it is better we talk about the general situation because every administration has its challenges. If I am to start mentioning cases in previous administration, another argument may come up, so let us summarise. So, my submission is that may the way PMB is presiding over Nigeria occur in my family and I say AMEN. conversely, may the way GEJ presided over Nigeria happen in your family. Pls say AMEN if u are sincere because these are our wishes and case closed. Simple, isn't it?
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by chuksmad(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2016
RareDiamond:
What any sensible person should be thinking of should be how to tame the fulani herdsman we have as president whose ineptitude, bigotry, tyranny and cluelessness is destroying the economy instead of talking 2019 now. Buhari's confusion and destruction of the economy must stop.
Your head they there. This is the best comment so far
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by realman4me(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Apc ccccccccccccccc chain

1 Like

Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by AfroKnight: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
It is worthy to note that not even one of the APC senatorial candidates won any seat in the south east. That was a gross miscalculation on the part of the igbos. By now, we would have had an Igbo Senate president not this saraki causing wahala for everybody.
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by chima24life(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
my friend forget that calculation I know APC very well they hate the Igbo's and secondly they are very greedy to release that power to an Igbo man even to that rochas ogorocha , you are just assuming it won't work
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by kingzizzy: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Everybody should forget that miscreant called Engineer Nwabueze Onwuneme. He was T Orji's 'Hatchet Man' and PDP stalwart for 8 years and benefited immensely. When Orji left power last year and Ikpeazu wouldn't rehire his services, he how formed this association of Buhari 'a$$ lickers' hoping for that Igbos would embrace the ruling APC party.

Even though I'm Igbo, I do not want an Igbo man to be president. We Igbos need to aim higher than the office of president of Nigeria. As can be recalled, OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and now Buhari all got there. All of them were complete disasters with Buhari fast turning out to be the biggest disaster of them all. An Igbo man does not need to join that club. An Igbo president will be fought all the way by most elements outside the SE/SS and everything he does, both good and bad, will be given ethnic coloration same as what happened to Ironsi (and GEJ). What the greater Igbo nation should do is to seek a conferdral arrangement with Nigeria where we wrest control of our region from Abuja with increased autonomy or we seek a peaceful exit out of the British invention called Nigeria. Anything short of these two alternatives is a waste of time. Anyone talking about Igbo presidency while we are practicing this decietful unitary system is someone who has forgotten history
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by Rolings: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ganiyat72:
undecided If igbos should reject PDP because they were not given the presidential ticket, but rather made to be the vice president?. What then is igbos still doing in a divisive party like apc? Which considers ndigbo in apc as inconsequential, hence the tag 5% . Or the hatred and total rejection of igbos tribe by buhari, who never deem them human enough to warrant any ministerial or notable post in his cabinet.

Where then lies the senses of these morally depraved igbo political jobbers in apc?. Isn't there a saying that a half a loaf of bread is better than non?

Under pdp igbos has attained every political post in the land, except presidency, which in due time will come, if this forced marriage still remain in one piece.
Apc is not for the igbos and igbos are not for apc, the earlier igbos understand this the better for them.

And you got 50 likes for typing this false assumptions . When in the last 16 years was an ibo man a vice president for you to now claim ibos attained every post except presidency during pdp rule. So you mean for consistently giving over 90% votes to pdp throughout 16 years No iboman is fit enough to be president or vice president .I bet you by the time apc rule for 8 years an iboman will be either president or vice president .
And you come here to rubbish great ibo man just because they did not belong to pdp ,you don't see Onu, enelama, kachikwu as ministers because of your blind hatred . The PDP you want to kill yourself for is more a Hausa party than an ibo party. One of the reasons Gej lost was because he was giving more posts and previledges to the ibos at the expense of the hausas that are majority in the party. Without the north there is no pdp and the party hierachy knows this.

1 Like

Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
(BSEYM, in a statement therefore called on Ndigbo, especially the youths and women, to reject PDP, which it alleged “has greatly improvised the zone in their 16 years of misrule”.)

PDP, yes we have rejected.

To follow Buhari-de-Dullard one, the murderer, the devil incarnate, most useless president ever lived in the history of mankind?

In fact we accept PDP back..I better pack PDP shytt....

Idi0t useless man calling his girlfriends onto his Dick..
E dey pain am
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by shellworker: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
I
Quakertellicus1:
PDP is not against an Igbo presidency. It is just that they are being very pragmatic. If they must win in 2019, they must win a high number of votes in the North. And if a Northern presidency does it...so be it.

Which leads me to the touchy subject of Igbo presidency. Igbo options at 2015 were to say the least spotty.

1.A GEJ win means a Northern president come 2019....meaning Igbos wait till 2027.

2.A Buhari win means a a Northern president till 2023...meaning Igbos wait till 2023.

3.Buhari loses in 2019 to a PDP Northern president...meaning wait till 2027.

The best option for Igbos is to back Buhari in 2019...and hope they get APC ticket in 2023...also hoping PDP too gies Igbis ticket in 2023.

4.Yorubas decide in 2023 that they want another shot...ie Fahsola/El Rufai (Muslim Muslim....but hey, it worked for MKO.And Fashola'ssiblings are Christian)...or Jagaban/Matan Jagaban 2023 (just kidding)....that could make things complicated.

Conclusion....Igbos back PMB in 2019 on a Pan-Nigerian ticket....and hope for a ticket come 2023.

Rubbish! U can only deceive urself with ur senseless analysis, igbos are not gullible.
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by shellworker: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rolings:

And you got 50 likes for typing this false assumptions . When in the last 16 years was an ibo man a vice president for you to now claim ibos attained every post except presidency during pdp rule. So you mean for consistently giving over 90% votes to pdp throughout 16 years No iboman is fit enough to be president or vice president .I bet you by the time apc rule for 8 years an iboman will be either president or vice president .
And you come here to rubbish great ibo man just because they did not belong to pdp ,you don't see Onu, enelama, kachikwu as ministers because of your blind hatred . The PDP you want to kill yourself for is more a Hausa party than an ibo party. One of the reasons Gej lost was because he was giving more posts and previledges to the ibos at the expense of the hausas that are majority in the party. Without the north there is no pdp and the party hierachy knows this.

Ur write up does not reflect the truth about the current positions of the igbos in the present dispensation. All the ministers u mentioned attained the positions own to the principle of federal character representation.

Can u mention one person from igbo that has been appointed to a position in the present administration?

Buhari on his own has never appointed anybody from the South East. What is the position of the igbos in Buhari's administration. Nothing!

Half bread is better than none, therefore an igbos vice presidential position is better than this APC slavery of the igbos.
Re: PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group by salam1(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Saying this and that at the same time is a sign of mental retardation..
What exactly is you point..

You are not Buhari's brother, child or even relative or at least of the recent candidates of #CBNIllegalHire and you are definitely not a fan of the great #NnamdiKanu..

So what are you? ZERO!
I stand for d truth I hate bigots and people who talk lyk imbeciles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers / Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway / Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.