Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men (46934 Views)

Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by AsanwaKC(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
na lie. na lie..ohhh
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by DExplorer1: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pure rubbish! This is madness. What's in an 81years old woman to rape? Why rape at all? See me opening mouth why reading this. Haha!
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by DExplorer1: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
AsanwaKC:
na lie. na lie..ohhh
Can you tell us the true story or you're foolishly defending your people?
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by salvation77177: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
The devil just deceived to kill them. They won't survive this abomination they have committed.

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Sayelabola(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Modsenemy:
Konji is a bastard.
Ghanaians can rape a 120yr old undecided
Not all rapes are Konji-oriented.
This one could be related to RITUALISM.

2 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by sufficientGod(f): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Too bad. in fact, the end time is now.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Sayelabola(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Excuse me pls. This happen also in Nigeria. Don't be tribalistic.

We know.

But case study here is GHANA.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Sayelabola(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sijo01:
Gosh, evil everywhere. Those men nor go die better.
Why's the woman in the bush by the way?

Perhaps, castigating herself for the abomination so committed to her.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by indie22(f): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sirmuel1:
The woman sef go enjoy am grin e don tey.

But this isn't funny grin

Raped by 3 Men? That mama strong. She get experience grin grin

Really??

Fear God na....... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Sayelabola(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
salaboiz:
i just need the 3 men balls
The three men's balls?
Are yours not functioning? grin grin grin
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by arsenal33: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
modelmike7:

You mean Don't be nationalistic
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by YelloweWest: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sirmuel1:

You are a sick bas.tard. may you marry an old who.re who will be gang raped in front of you
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by danot1030: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
GHANA MUST GO.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by kosokoadeyemi: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
This boys are mad if they caught must die because they are ritualist

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by iamrealdeji(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Treash:
I wander hw som pple ar adicted to older wimen and shildren. Even me, na only women btw 16-30 I fit admire. Chai... End time rape leyi ooo.
you no dey admire Kim K,Beyonce and Nicki? Liar
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by iamrealdeji(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Treash:
I wander hw som pple ar adicted to older wimen and shildren. Even me, na only women btw 16-30 I fit admire. Chai... End time rape leyi ooo.
you no dey admire Kim K,Beyonce and Nicki? Liar grin grin
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by goodvision12(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sirmuel1:

you sound like a rapist.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by 6digitscomrade: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
tribalistic?is ghana a tribe in NIGERIAOmo nairaland forum has been hijacked by jokers..dear people pls join me and ask this man if ghana is a tribe somewhere in nja?
modelmike7:
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by m2dl: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
smh this kids no dey fear cause
how prick go rise cos of 81 year old hag.....
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by mrspeaker: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
I wont be surprise if this is not one of the conditions of the fetish rituals they got themselves into. Money is the root of evil behind their evil acts.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by excel4us: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
i smell money RITUALISTS
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by seunfape(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
emi o gbagbo oooo.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by hardeydhoying(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Modsenemy:
Konji is a bastard.

Ghanaians can rape a 120yr old undecided

Pls add Kenya to the list......smiley
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Fanirandele: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
All those who try and blame rape on what the victim was wearing or where she was can you see that rapists are just animals who look for anyone vulnerable. They don't care if it's a 6months old baby or an 80year old mama. The only people to ever be blamed for rape are the rapists and never the victims angry
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by ememobong2015(f): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sirmuel1:

shame no catch u 2 dey tink dat kind tin 4 mata like dis.na God go jugde dm.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by shizzy7(f): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jiggamangh, Azontoghost, see what your brothers are doing, Nigerians can't rape an 81 yr old grandma.... That your country na tufiakwa. ......

Those men are definitely principalities and powers because I don't understand what's enticing in an 81yr old grandma....
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
:-XThe woman sef go enjoy am grin e don tey.

Raped by 3 Men? That mama strong. She get experience grin grin[/quote]
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Enrythesis(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
The robbers will surely suffer
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by glossy6(f): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
I hereby join the end time crew to shout

end time rape

mrspeaker:
I wont be surprise if this is not one of the conditions of the fetish rituals they got themselves into. Money is the root of evil behind their evil acts.

The love of money is the root of all evils and not just money.

Sirmuel1:

You mean you wrote this and people of your class liked and shared it? Surely the worst is yet to be seen in this wicked generation. You and your cohorts are the real end time. An 81 years old granny was raped and you find it exciting. You need not to say more about your person. Your statement already advertised your personality
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

I don't even know what adjective to use to qualify these sons of Lucifer
angry
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by BushDoctor123: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nawao, ghana criminals pass Nigerian own o.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by lozanni(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
End time thieves and rapists !!!

Wetin they see to enjoy from an 81 year old woman, and they beat and injured her too angry

Those Robbers must have been high on cheap weed. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.