Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men (46935 Views)

Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Basaddawise(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oga ho, dis Ghana ehn
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Amsonme(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ritualist
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Sirmuel1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
glossy6:

You mean you wrote this and people of your class liked and shared it? Surely the worst is yet to be seen in this wicked generation. You and your cohorts are the real end time. An 81 years old granny was raped and you find it exciting. You need not to say more about your person. Your statement already advertised your personality

Is she your grandmother?
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by akigbemaru: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Tank ke koko arugbo?
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by AzontoGhost(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2016
shizzy7:
Jiggamangh, Azontoghost, see what your brothers are doing, Nigerians can't rape an 81 yr old grandma.... That your country na tufiakwa. ......

Those men are definitely principalities and powers because I don't understand what's enticing in an 81yr old grandma....
shizzy7, Things happening In Ghana nowadays no be here oooo.
The country need sanctification!
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Jok3r(m): 12:23am On Apr 22, 2016
jonhemma11:
An 81-year old woman known as Madam Martha, was reportedly robbed and raped after 3 men broke into her single room apartment in New Akrofuom an Ashanti Region in Ghana. The old woman experienced excruciating pain and bled profusely after the assault. Narrating the incident to people who gathered around to sympathize with her said;

“They slapped me after I asked them what they were looking for in my room. I went blind momentarily and by the time I realized they had pounced on me and were having sex with me by force. They took my belongings away after doing such an abominable thing to me.”

No arrest has been made yet. The police have since commenced investigations into the matter. See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-81-year-old-grandma-raped-and.html

DOOM.
ENDTIME RAPIST
DEATH LURKS AROUND DEM
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by deebrain(m): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2016
I feel for deliverance ministers in the future generations-say 20-30 yrs from now....

If these guys won't marry and give birth, it would have been better. But no. They would want to live life happily ever after, after destroying the lives of others.

Their generation will always curse them.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Checked86:
Konji na animal. It brings people down to nothing

Which kian konji be dat for 81yr old and all those wey dey rape babies. Them be cursed people.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Whitneysoma(f): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:
The woman sef go enjoy am grin e don tey.

But this isn't funny grin

Raped by 3 Men? That mama strong. She get experience grin grin
YOU RE A BIG FOOL
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by JiggamanGh: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
shizzy7:
Jiggamangh, Azontoghost, see what your brothers are doing, Nigerians can't rape an 81 yr old grandma.... That your country na tufiakwa. ......

Those men are definitely principalities and powers because I don't understand what's enticing in an 81yr old grandma....

Lol, my country has bn gradually going downhill. The citizens and the country need spiritual healing.
Re: 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men by Sirmuel1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Whitneysoma:
YOU RE A BIG FOOL

and YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Robbers Attack Plateau POS Shop, 4 Customers Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.