Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women (71370 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 5 Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women" NUMBER 3&5 Will Make You Thank / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
titosantana:
I disagree with your No.2 and 3.

As far as I know, ladies love persistence. I've made several girls for myself as a result of that.

well in my opinion, that's if the girl actually does have feelings from you and was only forming hard to get. if a girl doesn't like you and you keep on disturbing her, you'll only irritate her and she starts giving you attitude

4 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by donbenedict(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
women blah blah blah, men blah blah blah undecided
I'm seriously tired of these dry topics.

next!!!! angry
easy wink
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by titosantana(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
demiladegold:

well in my opinion, that's if the girl actually does have feelings from you and was only forming hard to get. if a girl doesn't like you and you keep on disturbing her, you'll only irritate her and she starts giving you attitude
No, the problem here is you generalize. Ladies are different from one another. What work for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B.

The girl I'm talking about saw me as a freak initially, but with my persistence (though it was like a war) she saw the other side of me and was madly in love with me. Na me come dey run for am when she won kill me with love.

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by titosantana(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
women blah blah blah, men blah blah blah undecided
I'm seriously tired of these dry topics.

next!!!! angry
You should expect more of that as far as this section is concern
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
titosantana:

No, the problem here is you generalize. Ladies are different from one another. What work for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B.

The girl I'm talking about saw me as a freak initially, but with my persistence (though it was like a war) she saw the other side of me and was madly in love with me. Na me come dey run for am when she won kill me with love.

lolz.....

thats why i said i stand to be corrected though
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by titosantana(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
demiladegold:

lolz.....
thats why i said i stand to be corrected though
cheesy We live to learn
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
titosantana:

cheesy
We live to learn

no one is an island of knowledge
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by titosantana(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
demiladegold:

no one is an highland of knowledge
Yes o, even the ones with a professorate degree.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
titosantana:

cheesy
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by BishopRemi26(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO....THEY THINK DAT ITS BORING STAYING WITH NICE GUY LIKE BISHOP
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by tola9ja: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
demiladegold:
being too much of a nice guy

women dont base their choices of men on how nice they are. they choose guys because they feel a very powerful attraction for them. and being nice doesnt make a lady feel that kind of attraction. it probably doesnt make a lot of logical sense but its true.

trying to convince aminat508 to like you

what do most guys do when they meet a girl they like and she doesnt feel the same way?
they try to convince her to feel differently. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN FEELS BY BEING PERSISTENT IN TRYING TO CONVINCE HER. you probably would just end up irritating and annoying her.

trying to buy her attention with food and money

how many times have you bought things for a lady and she rejects you for someone not nearly as nice as you?
probably a lot of times.
most women see this as a sign of unnecessary compensation for insecurity and weak attempts at manipulation.

thinking that all it takes is money and looks

this is a mistake almost all guys make. most women are interested in far more than a man's looks and his wallet.
there are certain personality traits that are magnets to women and if you just know how to use them, you can win any girl's heart. confidence goes a long way in winning a woman.

giving all your power to a woman

some men make the mistake of trying to get a girl to like them by doing everything she wants or tells them to do all in the name of being caring and romantic.
WRONG!
WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WEAKLINGS. a woman wants a guy that knows what he's doing and can control her even a little.

[color=#006600]beating up a woman to gain her respect[/color]

some men make the mistake of thinking by beating up their woman they are exerting a kind of control and are going to be respected more by the woman.
this mentality is wrong. a woman tends to lose respect for a man that beats her and as time goes on she slowly starts loosing feelings and finally leaves the man....

those are my own opinions... i stand to be corrected.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Helkayklassic(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wetin una kon want gan sef? Womeh SMH! You can never satisfy that creature.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by PMBisaterrorist(f): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
we've seen this before in different Languages..

Bottom line.. Women don't know what they want.. Let's use some metaphors for the sake of the sound a penîs makes when inside a vagina..... Women are like this..they want the bone, but the flesh is easier to chew on.. So comfortable and balanced.. Easier to digest and all.. So, they kill the animal to eat that fuckêr up.... But they still throw away the bone at the end of the day.. Or they do sth weird and uncanny with either the bone or the flesh.. They're never straightforward!!

What does that make women??

However, you've spoken For yourself... If my calculations are correct.. You're either in your early 20s(still not overdue for marriage) or... You're in your late teens..(You still think there's a land called 'far far away'..)

Anyway.. Good job.. Let's see what the next person has to say..

And oooh.. For more bullshìt.. Check out the next thread cheesy
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by bluecircle470: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WEAKLINGS.

Yes u're right! Am once a victim grin bt can never be again sha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by prinsam30: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Too dry..you can do better next time.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by cherry007(f): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Women this, women that, make una leave us alone! U as a man u no wot u want and wot you are capable of doing for your babe. Play your part and leave the rest for God anything that happens is a lesson to move ahead. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2016

This does not apply to Nigerian women and even Black women!!

Only white women can relate to that.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yes oh, when you keep on pressing hard, they 'mugulize' you grin
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by possibilita(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
demiladegold:

women dont base their choices of men on how nice they are. they choose guys because they feel a very powerful attraction for them. and being nice doesnt make a lady feel that kind of attraction. it probably doesnt make a lot of logical sense but its true.

trying to convince her to like you

what do most guys do when they meet a girl they like and she doesnt feel the same way?
they try to convince her to feel differently. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN FEELS BY BEING PERSISTENT IN TRYING TO CONVINCE HER. you probably would just end up irritating and annoying her.

how many times have you bought things for a lady and she rejects you for someone not nearly as nice as you?
probably a lot of times.
most women see this as a sign of unnecessary compensation for insecurity and weak attempts at manipulation.

this is a mistake almost all guys make. most women are interested in far more than a man's looks and his wallet.
there are certain personality traits that are magnets to women and if you just know how to use them, you can win any girl's heart. confidence goes a long way in winning a woman.

some men make the mistake of trying to get a girl to like them by doing everything she wants or tells them to do all in the name of being caring and romantic.
WRONG!
WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WEAKLINGS. a woman wants a guy that knows what he's doing and can control her even a little.

some men make the mistake of thinking by beating up their woman they are exerting a kind of control and are going to be respected more by the woman.
this mentality is wrong. a woman tends to lose respect for a man that beats her and as time goes on she slowly starts loosing feelings and finally leaves the man....

doing everything for a girl u love or have feelings for or being nice to them is not always to change them but sometime its to remind them that WE CARE,NO MATTER WHAT,most guys expecially the introverts really don't like controlling theirs women, and some pretend to be weak not coz they are but bcoz that's what they feel they should be around their women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by kellsblingsz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
This guy sounds like he is not from around here... did i read dat ur wallets and being nice cannot attract a woman? u probably nt from around here..... anyway the conclusion of the whole matter is this.... Make money and every other thing will fall into place..

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by David4best(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
OP is 100% correct due to my past experiences with girls. I have become very difficult and hard with girls now. I don't value them again. I have stopped disappleasing myself in other to please them. I learnt to become a bad guy to women even after marriage. There are some lessons u will never learn from book or person except life teaches u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Cybertext(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
demiladegold:

trying to convince her to like you

what do most few guys do when they meet a girl they like and she doesnt feel the same way?

probably a lot of times.
most few women see this as a sign of unnecessary compensation for insecurity and weak attempts at manipulation.

this is a mistake almost all (Like seriously?? All?) guys make. most few women are interested in far more than a man's looks and his wallet.

WRONG!

After reading through your epistle, I came to my own opinionated conclusion that most girls are confused in what they want in a man....

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Ewatomi26(f): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ehn ehn, see this Op o. You want to spoil the show abi...

Abeg don't listen to the Op oo, what concerns the Op...

Back to the prospective toasters, please continue trying to buy our attention with food and money ooo...

You are buying the attention of our prayers, Please who doesn't love prayers??

Please Skip that part when reading this thread. Thank you
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by HARDDON: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:
these are not mistakes, these are actually what women 9ja girls wants a guy to do to get her attention. undecided

Well i don't buy the idea of beating women though but some girls need one or two slaps to reset their factory settings. I.E Estharfabian angry

itz not about what she wants you to do: But about what you actually cockily/funnily do!

check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only it wud do u great gud!

Op, you are so on point! wish they wud listen and not let their D1cks rule their sanity and logic and go raping when they cant have their ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Eberex(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
During my immature days, my playing the nice guy was a terrible mistake. We broke up of course. After like 3yrs we dated again and she asked "I never knew u were this mean, but u never showed this side of you back then"

They like it mixed

7 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:
these are not mistakes, these are actually what women 9ja girls wants a guy to do to get her attention. undecided

Well i don't buy the idea of beating women though but some girls need one or two slaps to reset their factory settings. I.E Estharfabian angry

Lol! @estherfabian.
No try that babe oo!
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Ghost447(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Being Nice is now a crime
Being too nice to women is a big crime, they're like devil, when you give them a step, they take 10. When you cook for them today out of love, tomorrow they will command you to cook for them. Women are just necessary evil in the lives of men.

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
chisco82:
Lol! @estherfabian. No try that babe oo!
coolcool
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
I've suddenly become impatient reading stuffs like this. angry
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
titosantana:

i meant island tho
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by olimeh13(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
All na wash... No six packs but six cars....
Guys hustle hard and the ladies will come and knee down to beg for ur love..
#hustle_hard_guys

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.