Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (62147 Views)

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Obifalana: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
whyyy angry
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by blaezderek: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is a total abuse of power. An example should be made of him so as to send warnings to others.

5 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Adebowale89(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Like seriously oga awon elewon patapata with 20 convoys Nigeria my country angry

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by pacino26(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocked o boy!

I would've sympathized with the lady but then on a very good day her own convoy will cause; traffic, accident and then ignore victims of the above stated.

Madam sponsor a bill and detail the number of vehicles to be in a motorcade, define the speed limit and make sure it's passed into law.

Only then will I tell you SORRY.

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by macaranta(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
20 car convoy... Hmm
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by bigtt76(f): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
So becos she be house member she nor for give way to convoy? Same thing Akpabio did and rammed his car into a traffic post. The prisons guy sef 20 convoy? His days are now numbered though I want to believe it's made up of other comptrollers visiting with him.
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by collitexnaira(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
What pain me most is that in Nigeria some people seems to be above the law, even if this case of assault is taken to court they will keep adjourning it for God knows how long
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by danasjoe1: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na nigeria we dey so everything is possible under buhari administration..
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by danasjoe1: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na nigeria we dey so everything is possible under buhari administration...
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by xcllaxix(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Any Man that lays his hands on a woman is a coward...#fact

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Nairadays: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
timokoko:
Good 4 her.....who cares

That's not fair at all. The said woman am sure is somebody's mother. Remember karma ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Slapped a woman? That overzealous aid to the Controller General deserves 15 years in kirikiri.

The responsibility should borne by Mr Ezenwa, if he hasn't suspended or sacked the said "abuser" before now.
fvck Bia-fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
decode55:
Zoogeria.
country is indeed a real zoo.
SMH!
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by sinistermind(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
20-car convoy? Comptroller General of prison? Does he take prisoners with him?

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by onstelly(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
PFRB:
A driver attempting to overtake a 20 car convoy should go back to driving school. It is wrong driving to do that.
Yes like you said it's wrong.
But is that why they should beat her
That's very wrong too
Two wrong can never make a right

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by pangea2: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lawless country!
Every body is a big man!
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by eLcastro(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
I wanted to contribute to this topic. The only reason I wouldn't say anything is this: 'Why should the Comptroller-General of Prisons be moving with a 20-car convoy?' Even the President of Nigeria wouldn't move with that ridiculous number of cars in his convoy. I blame the gate men who even allowed him entrance to the National Assembly with such convoy.
u want make dem slap the gateman die.,u dey hear say sumone appointment.,him convoy beat up sumone elected.,u dey blame gateman...pipo can always look 4 d weak ones to blame eh...cuz wetin concern gateman 4 dis matter.?
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Btruth: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
PFRB:
A driver attempting to overtake a 20 car convoy should go back to driving school. It is wrong driving to do that.
and will that be the reason why she should be beaten up?

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Eddie4all: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
all i cn say to dis is..................... 20 car convoy
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by richidinho(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Stellamariss:
Thanz ,God bless u for just saying d truth

Are you a Nurse or you are taking drip grin
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Praktikals(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
tooman:
oya gambari pa fulani
Ko l'ejo n'nu, walahi grin

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Just imagine
a slap on face of a nigerian lawmaker is slap on over 180million nigerians therefore nigerians deserve justice. that eeeeeeediot should be summoned.

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by toyeanlawlah(f): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
lol. Only in Africa o. I was wondering, if CG of prison get 20 car convoy, then senate president go use how many? VP naa nko? Then, President himself nko? EEEEIIIIIIIIII!!!
Nigeria I hail thee o...........

BTW, this is my judgement.....
The CG and all his convoy patapata should come prostrate 'fully' for the woman. And it must be aired throughout Nigeria- both radio and TV. In fact, gbogbo newspaper must join.........
Secondly, the CG should be given a car convoy. The other cars should be sold at half the price they were bought.

COURT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by banmee(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
tntcorps:
The woman sef no get chills.. overtaking a 20 car convey At what speed. Video of her overtaking the convey, and also collecting slap or I don't bilivit

Do you know you can replace a vast majority of Nigerians with rabid dogs and you would not know the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Toktee(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
I wanted to contribute to this topic. The only reason I wouldn't say anything is this: 'Why should the Comptroller-General of Prisons be moving with a 20-car convoy?' Even the President of Nigeria wouldn't move with that ridiculous number of cars in his convoy. I blame the gate men who even allowed him entrance to the National Assembly with such convoy.
The ediot just exposed himself,very soon you will the news about him,what a convoy,even pmb don't have such.

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by kelvee(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
End-time case!.. sad
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
This can only happen in a zoo, imagine what they would have done to an ordinary Nigerian. These power drunk monkeys beating up a woman need to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by ndcide(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's quite unfortunate. I will not be happy with Dogara if I don't see the end of this issue and justice seen by all to be served.

Being from delta state, and I know Mrs. Mrapko, it will be really bad if that guy goes away with it. Please Madam, I know you'll forgive but let the law take its course.

Madam Mrapko, remains a role model to young women. With her you know you can be a real Christian. (not bread and butter Christian) and be successful.

When people see my position on doing this right, being chaste, being godly, it's because of people like Mrs Mrapko.

Ladies, look at Mr Mrapko and tell yourself, you can make it with God

She's a nice woman. Blessed with triplets. Christian to the core and in politics and PDP.

When you see and hear some persons talk, you know they are really ignorant.

Again Dogara, justice must be seen to be done.

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by tommykiwi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na dem dem, so make them settle them tin. if Na money them dey share for national assembly we no go hear or see for nairaland so make them settle them self ...Mchtew..
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Fanirandele: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
He and his aide are cowards. Anyway won't expect better from prison controller, he has no more sense than the prisoners angry

When will our so called leaders learn to stop acting like animals angry what gives him the right to slap another Road user angry

He is a sick bastard angry and if he's not sacked I'll be highly disappointment

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Ghost447(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Linda Ikeji, over to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Landslide In Anambra - Premium Times / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.