Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (62165 Views)

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
The king's goat eats d king's yam .....
Eran oba lofi isu oba jee
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by repogirl(f): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol, did they go and count the number of cars in the convoy? Twenty is plenty o,hope they didn't miscount.
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Matty145(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
can u sue his sorry ass for assault?
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Adeylight(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Prison controller with 20 convoy? Maybe they carry weed.
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by femi4: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
This one wey fuel no dey, somebody dey overtake 20 cars

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Goke7: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
femi4:
This one wey fuel no dey, somebody dey overtake 20 cars
grin na over full tank de worry am
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by bluecircle470: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
I wanted to contribute to this topic. The only reason I wouldn't say anything is this: 'Why should the Comptroller-General of Prisons be moving with a 20-car convoy?' Even the President of Nigeria wouldn't move with that ridiculous number of cars in his convoy. I blame the gate men who even allowed him entrance to the National Assembly with such convoy.

He's moving in a 20 convoy vehicle jst because he's a prisoner himself who must be guided so he must not escape.
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Olujaay: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is ridiculous, to start with, who is CG of Prisons to weigh such powers, ride in a 20 car convoy and harrass a Federal Lawmaker on the road belonging to Nigerians. Not even in NASS premises. What then are we to expect from Chief of Army Staff's convoy?
This is arrant nonsense!
NASS must stop this now!
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by shehuolayinka(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
This people can lie. This is an over-exagerrated, as No Nigerian head of security operatives take more than 10 convoy.
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Reference(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
adconline:
A -20 car convoy for a CG who's supervised by a minister?? Naija will forever be bankrupt. No wonder we are borrowing to fund this type of lavish lifestyle

I doubt if every car in the convoy belonged to him just as I doubt if such a ranking person will visit the dome without his deputies and in the Nigerian Overbloated Civil Service they will be many with each having a mini convoy of aides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by dododawa1: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
senate should summon FUEL too
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by daniska3yaro(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
a slap on face of a nigerian lawmaker is slap on over 180million nigerians therefore nigerians deserve justice. that eeeeeeediot should be summoned.
I tell u
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by blackboy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
We should ask ourselves honestly ,Is there really change?
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
I wanted to contribute to this topic. The only reason I wouldn't say anything is this: 'Why should the Comptroller-General of Prisons be moving with a 20-car convoy?' Even the President of Nigeria wouldn't move with that ridiculous number of cars in his convoy. I blame the gate men who even allowed him entrance to the National Assembly with such convoy.
He keeps political prisoners & terrorist with him anywhere he goes so they won't jail break. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Ajengogo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am glad the DG and the rep member are from the same geopolitical zone. Therefore, no opportunity for people with divisive ideologies to play soccer with the issue...

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by phanshark(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
ojuolu:
Security operatives attached to the convoy of the Controller General of Prisons, Dr. Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu, on Wednesday evening allegedly assaulted a female lawmaker, Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor, for overtaking his convoy within the premises of the National Assembly.

The petition was brought before the House of Representatives at plenary Thursday by the Minority Leader, Hon. Leo Ogor.

Mkrakpor, representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency of Delta State, was driving out of the National Assembly when she made to overtake the 20- car convoy.

“They blocked her car, and started bashing her car. When she wound down the windows, an aide slapped her in the face. The CG sat in the comfort of his car while this happened,” Ogor narrated.

Ogor’s report was corroborated by the Majority Leader, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, who added that Mkrakpor had called him, crying, immediately the incident happened.

The lawmakers were still deliberating on what action should be taken as at the time of filing this report.

Details later
source:http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/21/prisons-controller-generals-aides-beat-up-female-lawmaker-at-nassembly/?
e don make front page because na law maker, what about d thousand were police,soja,danbanga,immigration, custom,airforce,civil defence & lots more dey do odnary Nigerian's evry day & no body cuff or even civil society wen complain come 2 dem dey will frustrate the complaina with use less excuse.madam welcome 2 my Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Ghandi12: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016

igwegeorgiano:
a slap on face of a nigerian lawmaker is slap on over 180million nigerians therefore nigerians deserve justice. that eeeeeeediot should be summoned.

The slap is on this particular madam and not on the faces of millions of unemployed or impoverished internally-displaced people.
An unruly public-funded Billionaire slapped another financially-irresponsible public-funded Billionaire and you want the N18,000/month poor-man to feel the pain of this Billionaires slap.

180 millions Nigerians should be excused from all this - let the looters fight their fight abeg.
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by juman(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
20 cars convoy?

The story appears to be not true.
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by captianfreeman(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
hillz0103:
Who she epp?
Did you ask her for epp?
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by suethebastard(f): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
She don baff. ....ehya..its a pity. cry
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by chichriso: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
maltreatment on woman is punishable to jail
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Splinz(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
All these security operatives should start behaving like humans, not barbarians. Their thuggery is disgusting!
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Fxwarrior: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kgdavid:

But who counted the cars?

The woman probably counted the cars after the slap so I wouldn't be surprised if 5 cars amounted to 20. Anything is possible but what do I know? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by SilvanusII(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
And this is news because...? The lady doctor that was assaulted by a naval office doctor nko in Ife nko? The poor commuter who was dragged out of his vehicle because he wouldn't stop for a PUBLIC SERVANT's convoy nko? The man whose side mirror was smashed because he refused to stop for an Army's convoy in IB nko? I say until these ppl ACTUALLY feel our pains as everyday citizens and enact laws to enforce bullying of nationals by men in uniform, biko let the slaps continue. Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have never seen a 20-car convoy belonging to just a man before. Was he transporting the whole of his village?
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by fmlala: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
They need to feel what common man feels in the hands of men in uniform
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Banter1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
why beat women?
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Omg! Those pompous looking soft cheeks? Awww!

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Opoki(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is what we Nigerians go through. Tell it to the world!
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by obembet(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
I wonder where the CG get fuel for 20 cars at once....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.