Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake (728 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce / Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
angry i think am a clear definition of born by mistake, it hurts when people see u they first thing that comes to their mind is he doesn't know what he is doing, even the people u called ur friends, is painful, when u try to prove ur friends otherwise they won't listen, i know is because of my silly appearance, i look sick and hungry, my genotype is AA am not sick, am not hungry, am a jambite i scored 225, if i don't know what am doing how did i scored above 200, life haven't been fair to me, to add insult to injury, am an introvert and a terrible stammerer, am also very emotional and quick in getting angry, *crying* it hurt,
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by tripplephi: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
You are not born by mistake
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
What's that ? huh ? ... Come on Man , there's nothing like that . Every child's a blessing .
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yes some people were born by mistake but you are not one of them.

You are very special to me.
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Loooool! op... u funny die.
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by halfricanadian(f): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2016
I feel that way too wen i remember God i always know i am not alone smiley
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by Vinshu(f): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2016
225? What's the total score? 400!

If indeed, you know what you are doing, you could have gotten 380 or 400.
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 22, 2016
lilzcee:
angry i think am a clear definition of born by mistake, it hurts when people see u they first thing that comes to their mind is he doesn't know what he is doing, even the people u called ur friends, is painful, when u try to prove ur friends otherwise they won't listen, i know is because of my silly appearance, i look sick and hungry, my genotype is AA am not sick, am not hungry, am a jambite i scored 225, if i don't know what am doing how did i scored above 200, life haven't been fair to me, to add insult to injury, am an introvert and a terrible stammerer, am also very emotional and quick in getting angry, *crying* it hurt,
Be a man n keep ur head up! Delete those ur friends, sometimes is better to be a loner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by stubbornman(m): 1:39am On Apr 22, 2016
brother apart from the stammering part I've been tru it before....you don't strive to be relevant, you don't look down on yourself and expect people to look up to you,
maybe you don't know the best dwells in you and you can achieve a lot more when you care less about what people think about you.... have a nice day and stay unique!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by stubbornman(m): 1:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

hey am not born by mistake buh watta me?? am I special to u too cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Like Born By Mistake by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

like seriously

(1) (Reply)

Some Greenlight Signs Ladies Express To Win The Heart of the Man They Love / The Different Between Wife Material And Girl Friend. / What Kind Of Mother Ignores Her Daughter For Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.