Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex (10613 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Our bodies are quite complex but can still be regulated with effective timing. So you love to get it raw with your partner and can't stand the pills.

There is a brief description of how you can monitor your monthly cycle to Know your safe periods.

.1) From the first day you see your period, take a calendar and Mark 15 days, including the first day when you see the blood.

2.) Circle the 15 days on the calendar with Blue or Black ink.

3.) Now circle 3 days before the 15th day, and 3 days after the 15th day.

4.) Do this with a Red ink ( there are apps for this )

5.) You would notice there are 7days in Red/ Blue ink right ?

6.) Those are your most fertile days or ovulation periods.

7.) Meaning you are most likely to get pregnant if you have sex during these periods.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by XTHRONE(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2019
N
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by correctyourself(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
OK.
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Famousqueen(f): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Count 11 days after your period, the remaining days you can have s*x all you want, you won't be pregnant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Famousqueen:
Count 11 days after your period, the remaining days you can have s*x all you want, you won't be pregnant.
are u sure?
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ovulation sex is the best. Creamy and juicy pussy. Pullout never fails me sha
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by martolux(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
This method is not 100% safe due to hormonal imbalance in some people......so trust this Op at your own peril!! for the unmarried, Abstinence is the best or at least use protection if abortion is a no no for you

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin Amakavula,dix gal must surely be from awka etiti or Nnewi,all yuh threads r always funny in a stupid kinda way...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Ay77(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Famousqueen:

Learn from the Masters cheesy
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by danielistics(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
hmmm informative, thanks op
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Famousqueen:

Ovulation comes 10 days after your period madam and it's usually 3 to 5 days.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Justbeingreal(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is modern time just get an ovulation calculator app on your phone...

P.s correcting a commenter up there is 14days not 10....guys needs to know this stuff too to avoid unwanted pregnancy.... At least to know when to play rough n when to play safe...
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin Amakavula,dix gal must surely be from awka etiti or Nnewi,all yuh threads r always funny in a stupid kinda way...
I'll squeeze your throat o... Seems u lack respect
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Richdad50(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Are you married?
Famousqueen:
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by bdchange(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amakavula:
Our bodies are quite complex but can still be regulated with effective timing. So you love to get it raw with your partner and can't stand the pills.

There is a brief description of how you can monitor your monthly cycle to Know your safe periods.

.1) From the first day you see your period, take a calendar and Mark 15 days, including the first day when you see the blood.

7.) Meaning you are mist likely to get pregnant if you have sex during these periods.
Your explanation with that of @Famousqueen is misleading..I am trying to see the similarity yet I am not getting it. I want to know this for my future wife.
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Fuqman(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Joromi12:
Na the sweetest time but na wahala time too. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by sholarr12: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Type "ovulation calculator" on Google. Then, open the webmd link. Then you will see this as you will be asked to select the first day of your last period.

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by sholarr12: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
As an example, I just selected February 1 as the first day of my last period. Then, you will click next.

After clicking "next", you will see this page as you will be asked to select your menstrual cycle. If for example, my menstrual cycle is 25 days, click it. After selecting your average cycle/menstrual cycle, you will click "get result" and you will see the days of your ovulation. The second picture shows the days of ovulation. February 8,9,10,11 and 12 are ovulation days for someone whose period starts on February 1 and whose cycle is 25 days.

If you use this online ovulation calculator then it is very easy to calculate. My girlfriend and I have used this method for months.

But since things like stress and other things make a woman's average cycle unstable, if your cycle is 25 for example, when you calculate, calculate for 23 days, 24 days, 25 days, 26 days and even 27 days. This way, there won't be a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Fuqman:
i pull out na
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Famousqueen(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
Are you married?
No i am not
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by olagbola45(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Joromi12:

We are on Same page grin
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by bdchange(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
After checking the Ovulation Calculator App, I noticed your ovulation and safe period will differ depending on the average cycle length of an individual menstruating.
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Famousqueen(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You made be right, but do u know that most women menstral cycle is different from each other, some start from 24, 26, 28, and what apply to me may not apply to you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by coolzeal(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
If you follow these steps, you will get pregnant only when you want to.
Although, some women do have lengthy monthly cycles.
1.From the first day you see the blood of your period.
2.Pick up a calendar and count 15days including the first day of the blood stain.
3.Mark the 15th day with a pen
4.Mark 3 days before the 15th day
5.Mark 3 days after the 15th day
6.You will notice you have 7 days marked, these 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period meaning if you have sex on any of these days then you have 98% chances of getting pregnant.
7.Do these every month and try and abide by these rules
Note: EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Famousqueen(f): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Madam our body is different, i ovulate 3days after my period, i am not just saying this, i am saying this because it's works for me, angry
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by xoxocandy(f): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
not interested
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by ejihand(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
Are you married?

I'm equally not married too. Anything for us ? grin grin
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Erums(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Joromi12:

Boss...
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Drguzzykola(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Fuqman:

Guy , this one is over safety na grin grin

Chart make sense sha, good to b over safe cool
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Drguzzykola(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Famousqueen:

Madam our body is different, i ovulate 3days after my period, i am not just saying this, i am saying this because it's works for me, angry

Hmm..
Re: Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amakavula:

7.) Meaning you are most likely to get pregnant if you have sex during these periods.
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Propose: / 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.