Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Poetic Lullaby :putting You To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poetic Lullaby :putting You To Bed (407 Views)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poetic Lullaby :putting You To Bed by kekakuz(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2016
theme song : lay be down by Sam smith ft John legend

so I lay me down after a cold shower to round up an adventurous day
as you lay on your side as usual.so I cuddle you up from behind
you are in your glossy slippery night gown
I whisper in your ears "reporting for duty mam"
you smile and respond gently" take me as you wish soldier"

I let my palm slide inside your slippery gown.
warm and coozy.you let out a soft moan
I gently kiss your neck,moved up to your ear lop and gave a friendly naughty bite.then I whisper your your ear

"i'll love you forever. i will be there.i will care for youeven in old age. I will be your companion friend and fortress"
"winkou will run to me in times of need from financial to emotional."

you turned to me and give me a deep kiss called my name "winter why do you love me so much,despite my flaws you accept me, despite my arrogance you humble me with love.you showed me that that woman coul love a man beyond mortal understanding."

your question comes as as shock to me but I will answer you
" my love for you is beyond explanation.
I love d way you walk
love way you talk
love the way you treat your mum
I gbadun the gap between your teeth
I love you in everyway a man can love love Oman from personal to versal and most most your unconditional trust."

I pulled pulled hand of your gown revealin your round firm boobs. the sight of of it alone satisfying. I nibbled around the nipple a little and kiss u deeper. I totally start to pull off your gown.you allow me to naked you
you start to feel something poking you and it's my full 10 1nc.

you opened your legs and pull closer and asked one last question.
#do you promise always b there?
soi lookinto your yes reply
when the end is here and everyth is falling apart,
whern everyone seems to loseir head around us, I will still be here.
I drop dowm and made sweet love to you and we sleep cuddling.

1 Like

Re: Poetic Lullaby :putting You To Bed by orieoda(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice one kiss
Re: Poetic Lullaby :putting You To Bed by Oshege(m): 3:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Thumbs up
Re: Poetic Lullaby :putting You To Bed by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice...but your own get as e be ooo cool. All because of ( i ) cool Seems home boiz dey sleep right now... grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Epic Reply To A Hot Facebooker Post / IN REVERENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY KITTY CAT / If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.