Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

IN REVERENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY KITTY CAT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IN REVERENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY KITTY CAT (408 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IN REVERENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY KITTY CAT by Vick4rill(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
despite the pleasure that "ugly tin" between their legs can bring to ur body, it some times brings sorrow. abt 70 percent of those guys in prison nw, have issues related to kitty cat wahala. many men of god, that ve fallen ve issues related to kitty cat. half of the quarrels wives ve with their husbands na kitty cat they cause am.honestly i marvel at hw sumtin totally shapeless nd can rather breath or talk ve so much power....

(1) (Reply)

If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! / Lagos State Miners Supports ‘stop Work Order’ / Join Funnynation Comedy Forum On Watsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.