Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,822 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

LOOK At The Email I Received Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK At The Email I Received Today. (620 Views)

What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? / I Received This Gift From My Ex / ...I Received This Message This Evening And Saw This...like Seriously? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK At The Email I Received Today. by fart: 1:46am On Apr 22, 2016
LOOK at the email I received today. Is it real? I am scared.

GOOD DAY, MY NAME IS ABIOLA AKINOSI FANIMOKUN. I AM A PASTOR AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL DIE IN 12 DAYS FROM EBOLA. GOD HAD TOLD ME I CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE FOR JUST £80, 000, 000. FILL THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND IT TO ME. AFTER WHICH I WILL SEND YOU MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER. YOU WILL RESPOND AND SEND ME THE MONEY WITHIN TWO DAYS.

GIVE ME YOUR...

FIRST NAME:
MIDDLE NAME:
SURNAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
BANK NAME:
BANK NUMBER:
ATM PIN:
NAME OF LOCATION BANK ACCOUNT WAS OPENED:

IN ADDITION SEND ME A PHOTOGRAPH OF YOUR BANK SIGNATURE.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE FROM EBOLA, THEN PAY FOR YOUR LIFE. GOD SENT ME A VISION.
Re: LOOK At The Email I Received Today. by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Smh....that sucks... angry
Re: LOOK At The Email I Received Today. by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 22, 2016
looooooool! You are not only a fart. You are a pant.

1 Like

Re: LOOK At The Email I Received Today. by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Haha, tell me more...

Re: LOOK At The Email I Received Today. by kingphilip(m): 2:45am On Apr 22, 2016
screenshot or you know now

if you like formulate and send it toyourself we will still know

just come out clean

(1) (Reply)

Do All Men Cheat? / Guys What's Your Impression Like, When A Ladies Insist Taking You For An Outing / Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.