Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! (612 Views)

(guys) Melt Her Heart With This Words!!! / Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! by akinola69(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2016

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! by Chyluv1000(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2016
wow,, is dis an indirect way to say she is back with teebillz wow,, is dis an indirect way to say she is back with teebillz
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! by nikkypearl(f): 10:25am On May 09, 2016
God Bless Your Home
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! by Nobody: 10:34am On May 09, 2016
A very strong woman. I love you die lady.

May God continue to strengthen you.
Ladies, this is a good lesson. Don't depend on a man, hustle, have a source of income and in case (life is not a bed of roses) things like this happens, you will have smtin to fall back to.

Say No to full house wife!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! by Chyluv1000(f): 10:35am On May 09, 2016
nikkypearl:
he mentioned jamil not teebillz

who is tunji if I may ask?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! by nikkypearl(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2016
Chyluv1000:

who is tunji if I may ask?
tunji is a man grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! by Chyluv1000(f): 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
nikkypearl:
tunji is a man grin

Lolz,,funny u

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Gift Ideas / How Can I Get The Dream Girl I Always Want / You Need To See This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.