Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat (61961 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Malawian(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Which lady will cook this for me? I'm single. Ladies, Pm me. I like good foods.
AFTER INSULTING DIA FADA, U WANT DEM TO COOK FOOD FOR YOU, ABI? NA SIX FEET BE YOUR NAME grin grin
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by millhouse: 4:17pm On May 04, 2016
Kul
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2016
my wife must know how to cook cry

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Enyimbamercedes: 4:20pm On May 04, 2016
I'm sorry but the point of instant noodles is that it is quick and fast to prepare...hence indomie 2 minute-noodles. This your own will take 20 minutes....but it does look good

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by femi4: 4:23pm On May 04, 2016
Less is more......The idea of having noodles is to have two mins meal ready on time. Anything beyond that is overcooked
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by TedBaker(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
Twinkie8:
Noodles
I alwayz use d word Pasta for this food, kinda soo strange seein noodles here. Tot pasta is d right word ahh? OP watcha say?
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
This tutorial is Damn too bulky for just noodle. I need a pdf version for my side chick[right][/right].
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by ipledge5: 4:27pm On May 04, 2016
Twinkie8:
It's shredded chicken. Try grilled chicken, tastes better and healthier than fried.
grilled chicken with pepper...I don't fry chicken anymore
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by TedBaker(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I Am so trying this tonight when I get home! grin

But um..... OP this is Spaghetti not noddles na. embarassed
itx called PASTA nt noddles or spaghetti.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by chidexxy007(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Dats the reason why men need wives
gringringringrin
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by TedBaker(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
Lol
See as guys dey comment undecided
I pity u guys wey dey single nd can't cook grin grin and noo even get gf. Sebi na olosho u dey carry about! U go tey dir! Let iya Basira continue making money ontop ya head cheesy tongue
Babes wsup nw. Come n Marry Me na, so dat u no go pity me again. I swear I never carry Olosho b4, Not for one day.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Guyman02: 4:35pm On May 04, 2016
The best and sweetest noodles is when you cook it with BAKED BEANS and other ingredients. Try it and thank me later. Kids love eating noodles prepared together with baked beans

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Dats the reason why men need wives
cook for me joor
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by masterplan303(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2016
If your babe they cook like this,even if she they fu..ck the whole world, Abeg marry am.... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Henycymama(f): 4:37pm On May 04, 2016
spaghetti is not a noodle, it's a pasta, with macaroni.... nice try though!
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2016
TedBaker:
itx called PASTA nt noddles or spaghetti.

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between pasta and noodles buddy.... and Pasta is like a general Term for Spaghetti, Macaroni e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by TedBaker(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between pasta and noodles buddy.... and Pasta is like a general Term for Spaghetti, Macaroni e.t.c
yeah, it a general name for spaghetti n Macaroni buh not for noodles
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by iabdulrazaq(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2016
With which time person wan do dis one
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
I can't eat this kind of noodles, it's over cooked and oily.

This is how noodles everyone wants to eat supposed to look like

seconded.

too much fat/oil ain't good for onoe's health.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by ireneony(f): 4:49pm On May 04, 2016
crotonite:

seconded.

too much fat/oil ain't good for onoe's health.
op needs a woman in his life as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
I can't eat this kind of noodles, it's over cooked and oily.

This is how noodles everyone wants to eat supposed to look like
Na you cook that thing make I come pay your bride price? grin
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by bishop4life(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2016
Twinkie8:
I cooked this noodles same way we all make noodles in our homes. Only difference is I added more ingredients with the noodles and added the cooked shredded chicken at the end.

Cooking Procedure:

First, I boiled the shredded chicken with onion and salt for about 3 minutes because it cooked very fast. Then I boiled water for the noodles, added both the noodles and vegetables at the same time, waited for about a minute before adding the sardines. Noodles cooks really fast, in about 6 minutes it was ok for me then I added both the shredded chicken and delicious stock, stirred, waited a few seconds and turned off the heat.

INGREDIENTS below...

If you do not like noodles, you can actually cook spaghetti or macaroni like this, but increase cooking time from five minutes to ten or more.
Ingredients:

Water
A handful shredded chicken
I medium sized onion bulb for boiling the chicken and adding with vegetables
3 small packs noodles
3 large carrots, I cooked some and left some for garnishing
1 small green pepper
2 small sized tatashe
2 cabbage leaves
1 can sardines

Large serving noodles

Hot noodles

Shredded chicken with salt, water, oinion

Noodles and veggies added same time

Sardines in noodles

Shredded chicken and stock

Happy cooking!

Recipe Source: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/04/noodles-with-sardines-chicken-crunchy.html

Looks nice though. But not noodles anyone will like.
With the smell of that sardine, I won't even stay close.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by CarmelloANGEL(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2016
Twinkie8:
It's shredded chicken. Try grilled chicken, tastes better and healthier than fried.
Yummy! I suspect you are "Edible Catering".
Pls tell us the truth
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by ladycomfort(f): 5:03pm On May 04, 2016
I hate noodles , spagetti and pasta. I prefer healthy meals like amala and efo riro, rice and plantain, yam and egg, bread and sardine not junks. angry undecided
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by obontami: 5:07pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
I wonder what u ar doing here undecided
Go 2 ur section mallamm

Its like you don't know I love food more than sex
As in I don't joke with food at all, as a matter of fact I ve already pitched my tent here
I will be more regular in this section hence forth
So deal with it my dear tongue
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2016
Do you know how much calories is in just One hungry man noodles?
My Goodness, the day I found out..I mad.
With the amount of calories packed in noodles,for one looking to gain weight. Feast on it, twice daily (hungry man) comebk & give testimony
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2016
ladycomfort:
I hate noodles , spagetti and pasta. I prefer healthy meals like amala and efo riro, rice and plantain, yam and egg, bread and sardine not junks. angry undecided
Eh you hate spags? Spaghetti bolognese my goodness, that meal can gimme "mouthgasm" lol. #favourite
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Diasyluv(f): 5:20pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=unapapadeycraze post=45308125]

na only me dey house. Come my house come practice am.[/quote
Lol...naughty u...Thanks
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by obontami: 5:21pm On May 04, 2016
6digitscomrade:
if i translate ur name..sorry but it means TOTO DEY PEPPER ME...and ur comment didnt help ur case...ahahahahahaaahhaa

tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by EbolaParasite: 5:21pm On May 04, 2016
Na wa oo. Noodles is called "2 minute noodles" for a reason.
All this side attraction una dey add to the food will take the cooking from 2 minutes to 1 hour. Defeats what noodles stands for!!!
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by ireneony(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
Na you cook that thing make I come pay your bride price? grin
grin cheesy
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2016
lawanson44:
Nigerians and Oversabi! Since when did Spaghetti/Pasta become Noodles? undecided @Twinkie8

And where did he made mention of pasta being noodles??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.