Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady (749 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! / What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by kstadaura: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Some may say you have small penis,you are poor,you are small boy, you are not her match,your mouth smell...etc

For ladied it could be, you are not beautiful,you have small ass,boobs, you are short, e.t.c
Re: What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
When a man who talk empty with his big mouth... it's nice to put a shotgun between his legs...
Re: What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by falconey(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
When a man who talk empty with his big mouth... it's nice to put a shotgun between his legs...

Woa his mouth committed the offense not his rod
Re: What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by GoldenJAT(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
na pple get their mouth!!
Re: What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
falconey:

Woa his mouth committed the offense not his rod

Putting shotgun in his mouth u can kill him but putting between his legs will juz give him a lesson to learn.... cool

Wudnt be nice to kill him softly?
Re: What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by falconey(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Putting shotgun in his mouth u can kill him but putting between his legs will juz give him a lesson to learn.... cool

Wudnt be nice to kill him softly?

Woa because he lied?
Re: What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by 4C2215131: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
kstadaura:
Some may say you have small penis,you are poor,you are small boy, you are not her match,your mouth smell...etc

For ladied it could be, you are not beautiful,you have small ass,boobs, you are short, e.t.c

I Love You...on a first date. S/he is still reeling from the initial encounter.
Re: What Statement Would You Considered As An Insult From A Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
That moment when a girl you know you are older than looked at you and say "you this small boy"

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis / One Word For Udokabestluv / Thank You!!! After Sex, Is It Proper Or Childlish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.