Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291375 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by VictorZeus(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2016
Oh c'mon Mr Vamez. .Pls gv us a mothers day nite edition
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by SPDAZZY(f): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
Wow, so the season 2 has started. So present
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by nekanzee(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Wow, so the season 2 has started. So present
where have you been since
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by SPDAZZY(f): 10:27pm On May 08, 2016
nekanzee:
where have you been since

Moving to and fro nairaland.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by coolbreezy01: 8:20am On May 09, 2016
Gud 1 vamez kip it up...#olivertwist#...We nid more.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by nekanzee(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Moving to and fro nairaland.
you are welcome
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by SPDAZZY(f): 10:01am On May 09, 2016
nekanzee:
you are welcome

Thank you sir.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by aydottt(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2016
Wow! this ur story is really interesting. Keep it up bro. More ink to ur pen.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by alaro4real09(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2016
There is no episode 16 in this your season2 "President daughter and I"....... Am expecting it pls.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by yhemsy62(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2016
Thank God season2 comes out last
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by emsco(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2016
Nice story.call me if you need the service of a film maker or cinematographer to turn your story into movie 08131501631,that what we do best
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Antwahnyboy(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2016
Following u seriously boss.... U r 2 much.... Update nwww
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by OYAY(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
You are welcome!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Saheed69(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2016
Bros update now, Moti refresh page yii lati aro.

Kudos and nice job. God bless your hustle
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by sheyflixy1(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2016
Nice Job
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by spartanobad(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2016
FOLLOWING BUMPER TO BUMPER
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2016
nice 1, following
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by naheem8307(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2016
When is the next Episode joor? Wanna see d end of you and Mirabel.. only smooching isn't enough.. wanna here you pregnate her joor.. and mind u the girls are set up.. my thought though..
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by blueflowers(f): 4:36pm On May 12, 2016
Congratulations victvames, your story is on front page
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Freeezzz(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
Keep it up bro. cool
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nanababy25: 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2016
I followed the first season until the long wait for updates,i will blame those who decided to copied the story back then without the OP permission,well,thank God you're back,am glad as well.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by jennamarv(f): 9:14am On May 13, 2016
Nice update vames.....keep it going with suspense though...... tongue
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Raji4God: 10:55am On May 13, 2016
more pls
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Harrisonwo(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2016
If u guys can read d line, it's lyk the gal vick hooked up wt in the club is a setup. Hw can lola cme up wt smetin that can nail him when there wasn't any explicit contact. So my take is the club
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 13, 2016
Harrisonwo:
If u guys can read d line, it's lyk the gal vick hooked up wt in the club is a setup. Hw can lola cme up wt smetin that can nail him when there wasn't any explicit contact. So my take is the club
Hmmm,just watchout for that kissing video,it's not yet done,watch out for lola,watch out for the lady that aborted for him as well,I think his past will play a major role.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Msdot96(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
Mr Vames, pls post dis tin na [color=#006600][/color]
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Harrisonwo(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Hmmm,just watchout for that kissing video,it's not yet done,watch out for lola,watch out for the lady that aborted for him as well,I think his past will play a major role.

The lady that aborted for him, I have my suspicions. Fear any lady who says those words, "when the time is ryt, I will tell u wat I want". Since she myt want him to impregnate her again without him knowing. The bedroom scene tells a lot. If a woman lyk u and wants u for keeps, she will get pregnant. Especially when she knows the type of mum u have.

The kissing video, that one no fit cme up again except iff the guy phone lost
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 13, 2016
Harrisonwo:

The lady that aborted for him, I have my suspicions. Fear any lady who says those words, "when the time is ryt, I will tell u wat I want". Since she myt want him to impregnate her again without him knowing. The bedroom scene tells a lot. If a woman lyk u and wants u for keeps, she will get pregnant. Especially when she knows the type of mum u have.

The kissing video, that one no fit cme up again except iff the guy phone lost
Haaaaaa,you right but you got the kissing video wrong o,you know Mirabel have the video downloaded into the ipad he gave our man,now he asked her and she said after the video has been wiped out,it remain a single shot which lola(The devil) advised her to keep,ehnnn,remember the call?this lola called him and told him it's not over,anyway,let's wait for the episodes that follows,where is the OP?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Harrisonwo(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Haaaaaa,you right but you got the kissing video wrong o,you know Mirabel have the video downloaded into the ipad he gave our man,now he asked her and she said after the video has been wiped out,it remain a single shot which lola(The devil) advised her to keep,ehnnn,remember the call?this lola called him and told him it's not over,anyway,let's wait for the episodes that follows,where is the OP?

That's why I said except the guy phone gets stolen or lola helped mirable was in possession of the phone before it got to Vic. To me, the video wnt be the big deal.
Reason:
1) the video would only affect the political career of the president.
2) there is no way they video would cme btw mirabel n Vic. So she wnt have vic.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 13, 2016
Harrisonwo:

That's why I said except the guy phone gets stolen or lola helped mirable was in possession of the phone before it got to Vic. To me, the video wnt be the big deal.
Reason:
1) the video would only affect the political career of the president.
2) there is no way they video would cme btw mirabel n Vic. So she wnt have vic.
I like suspense,let's await the next episodes.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ayanfe15(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2016
More update

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.