Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her (743 Views)

Strange: I'm Developing Feelings For Mama Eguonor / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends With Out Developing Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by slimthugchimee(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please guys my best friend who I have known for two years now, he is like an elder brother to me,he taught me alot of things I know, he also helped me out in a lot of things. Now his girlfriend is in love with me she has been calling me and texting me, I keep on deleting her watsapp messages so my friend wouldn't read my messages and find out. This started last month and now I just recently brokeup with my ex girlfriend and am now single. Now this is the problem I have recently started developing feelings for her, but because of my bestfriend am trying not to, please advice me
Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by Tundeiab(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Don't be an ingrate!!! Just put yourself in your friend's shoes.

Don't try it my friend.
Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
sad

Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by HolyHero: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dude trust me.. I know what you're going through...

Infact when mine happen last year it was as if the girl chop jazz...

She first said she wanted us to date.. I told her it was not possible.. She said we should be fuck_ buddies though it was tempting, i said no...

It got to a stage i just wanted to crush her ass_ because truth be told it was magnificent.. But i said no...

So my answer for u is no
Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by Florblu(f): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
That your head that is not correct #in falz voice
Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by Erriga(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na better beating you dey find... and you go collect soon...na small remain.
Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
In just one sentence... Do unto others what you would want them to do unto you... Always be your brother's keeper.. There are many beautiful fishes in the ocean please and please let's your best friend's fish be...
Thank you..
Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by Michellla(f): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
kill that feeling fast .leave snatching for gals
Re: My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her by alobright17(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
so you can't resist ordinary temptation from your own very best friend G.friend?without seeking for advice here?

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion / Share The Best Moment Of Your Life / 10 Ways The Right Person Will Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.