Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Guys I'm Devastated Tonight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I'm Devastated Tonight (9621 Views)

hey Guys: I'm New Here, Welcome Me. / Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. / I Was Raped By Shemaless(pics).. Am So Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by layla129(f): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstking01:
This is one aspect of my being i hate embarassed cry

Just fighting so hard to put myself together....really been decades i felt this hurt, and this is why i hate bringing out my heart to love any girlundecided

Sorry dear...you can lean on my shoulders ok? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by shulamitewoman(f): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eiyaa so sorry..
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by layla129(f): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
No No, dont thank me... I am not really nice. sad

The small pumping machine in my chest is on auto-pilot overdrive şince I saw that pic thats why.

I pity you. You're saying all these in the thread of someone that is hurting... let him stone you
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vikky014:
can u vow dt u hv nt broken a girl's hrt bfore if yes den it is nt funny
Listen up girl...i dnt do the things i critizise and i dnt critisize the things i do...i'm never an hypocriteundecided...she's the first ever girl i 've given my heart to...well, i dnt blame her sha.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
ifex370:
A heart break can be very painful both physically n emotionally... I think a muscle in the heart actually tears
embarassed
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

I pity you. You're saying all these in the thread of someone that is hurting... let him stone you
Yeah...

I'm out.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Soree brotherly!
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Festivalofholi:
So u getting urself worked up cos of a gal who has nothing to offer u besides dat smelly hole between her legs. How old r u
Brother, we are all subject to nature...i'm not been worked...i'm just allowing it to flow...she's not even aware she's hurting me...i'm fine trust me cool
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Vikky014(f): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
feldido:

Chai, u wicked! angry
i'm nt bae
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Khd95:
Bar man,bring one plate of catfish peppersoup for my guy,with two bottles of originsad
grin
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Vikky014(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstking01:
Listen up girl...i dnt do the things i critizise and i dnt critisize the things i do...i'm never an hypocriteundecided...she's the first ever girl i 've given my heart to...well, i dnt blame her sha.
really. oya go and take ur hrt back from her u hear.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Terry68:
There are some things you'd imagine and be librated from this stress.

Before then....

Look for a play station and get a friend to play soccer with you..

E go ease the emotional heart beat
I dnt like PS games...i prefer tapping the leather on my legstongue
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin sorry...

Meanwhile

vote mimzy for miss Nairaland.
Yeah, TeamMimzygrin...You scarce o...abi you sef been no get fuelgrin?
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Op.. Hang out with your guys, do some crazy shiit, play fifa. And do it all over again till you forget her name. Best guess is 7days, trust me.

Im sorry about your situation.
Guy, it really took a toll on me before i created this thread...but right now, i'm fine trust me.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ma guy, na wetin nau? How you come let one girl do you like dis?
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eiya what a crazy world angry angry angry As OP de lament cry cry cry Naso some people de flirt grin grin grin Awon werey gbogbo grin grin grin. I fear that love thing, make e no jam me now o angry I feel for u OP try what the posters before me said. The Lord is with you.

Cc firstking01 layla129 airsultan
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
girls na fvuck and go, dating is a §hit, no one is loyal nowdays, fvuck that §hit street ti take over, every fvucking pu§§y was a hit back to back, from small pin to big pin, egbon op if u want the pu§§y come and collect it tongue
Wey amgrin??
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:
Eiya what a crazy world angry angry angry As OP de lament cry cry cry Naso some people de flirt grin grin grin Awon werey gbogbo grin grin grin. I fear that love thing, make e no jam me now o angry I feel for u OP try what the posters before me said. The Lord is with you.

Na turn by turn ma guy! Beta lay your heart down for one "she" now. Stop postponing the "evil" day!
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
dungburu:
Y don't u have supplement chick? U dnt rely on a single lady these days.
Hmmm, i'm a decent guy...i dnt believe in multiple partners...and i'm sure you cnt love more than one girl @once, can you??
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstking01:
Guy, it really took a toll on me before i created this thread...but right now, i'm fine trust me.
Yeah, i have been thru it too, I almost ran mad I swear with God. Thats why I am taking my time right now. You stay good man smiley
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

Cc fir.stking01 la.yla129 airsult.an
angry
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeah, i have been thru it too, I almost ran mad I swear with God. Thats why I am taking my time right now. You stay good man smiley
Thanks for the encouragement...truth is, relationships no longer works these days...i'm so afraid of the future, esp those of us who believe in marriage.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Lol, don't let the muscles in your tear dear...thanks smiley
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt? Is that ur real face in ur profil pic? shocked
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

Hehehe, pray make you no fall victim, cos your own turn be say, you go remove your boxer wear for head thinking say you dey inside your room but unknown to you that you are outsidegrin

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstking01:
Thanks for the encouragement...truth is, relationships no longer works these days...i'm so afraid of the future, esp those of us who believe in marriage.
Welcome.

I keep having mixed feelingş on my mindset of holding up till marriage, I keep feeling I will be the one at loss at the end of the day. These girls just dont relent. God help us
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by layla129(f): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt? Is that ur real face in ur profil pic? shocked

What's up? undecided
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

What's up? undecided
mehn, u lookin quite different.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vikky014:
really. oya go and take ur hrt back from her u hear.
I 've done that since the moment she started misbehaving.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
I want to marry for ur piece of advice for him, that's if u are single
Vinshu:
Take a chilled glass of water. Stroll to any park around you at night and take some fresh air. Then return home and have a good night rest.

Wake tomorrow, start a new day and continue your life. Let your sorrows pass away with the night.
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
discoprophet:

Na turn by turn ma guy! Beta lay your heart down for one "she" now. Stop postponing the "evil" day!
God forbid!! Auzubillah!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

You girls ain't deserving et-all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Butt And Hips Is Fake Implants / Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. / Slay Queen Parades Her ‘boobs’ On Social Media In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.