Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. (1422 Views)

Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
I met my girlfriend since 2010, though we have been friends until earlier this year, we decided to go into a relationship. Ab initio,she told me she can't love,I never knew this was something I'm going to suffer in the long process. But I never believed a girl of 19 can't send text messages to her so called boyfriend,can't call,can't chat me up first, even if she does,she starts with 'hey'.
Pls guys,so many pple told me already that her attitude means she already has a main guy but I'm playing the second fiddle. The last time I asked her to send me message, she refused saying she can't come up with any. I decided to shut her off for 2 weeks now, never called her,but she has been calling and I refused picking to distance myself a bit.
Pls help me guys,I don't wanna make a rash decision cos I wanna quit her already, I hate people stressing me emotionally. Pls what should I do?

Cc: lalasticlala, toks2008, tosyne2much,talk2bella,laveda,cutehector
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by falconey(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
talk to her about how you feel about the relationship if it persists end it.
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bruh, which kind language language be this one wey you write up there now??

It's fûcking confusing undecided
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by talk2alabama: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
I wonder what will make me ask a teenager out..
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Bruh, which kind language language be this one wey you write up there now??

It's fûcking confusing undecided
Sorry sir, which language?
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by WackyJ1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
She is 19 she doesn't know what she wants.

What many of the girls her age want is a man that doesn't give them too much attention and still gives them good sex.

Don't take her too serious, infact don't take her serious at all. Give her the push and pull treatment, some days you show her great care and attention and some days, you're just off.

And make sure you bang her very well so that she will keep looking for you on your Off days! grin
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
krissconnect:

Sorry sir, which language?

I swear I read and read all over again, but ah no dey understand wetin you write up there cool
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
falconey:
talk to her about how you feel about the relationship if it persists end it.
I've tried so many times talking to her,though she tends to repent from her attitude after my complaints, she'll beg me like she wanna cry but give her a couple of days,she's back to doing what she knows how to do best.
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by padi94(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have a question for you mahn, How Old are you.??

Dat grl is a child. Dnt be a pedophile(depends on ur age), BTW wat do u expect frm a kid, #leavethemmakethemgrow
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I swear I read and read all over again, but ah no dey understand wetin you write up there cool
Ok sir,guess my writeup is too shallow for you to comprehend, I appreciate your concern however.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by ikombe: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
WackyJ1:
She is 19 she doesn't know what she wants.

What many of the girls her age want is a man that doesn't give them too much attention and still gives them good sex.

Don't take her too serious, infact don't take her serious at all. Give her the push and pull treatment, some days you show her great care and attention and some days, you're just off.

And make sure you bang her very well so that she will keep looking for you on your Off days! grin

Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
padi94:
I have a question for you mahn, How Old are you.??

Dat grl is a child. Dnt be a pedophile(depends on ur age), BTW wat do u expect frm a kid, #leavethemmakethemgrow
I aint a pedophile sir, depending on my age. In my early 20's
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by padi94(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
krissconnect:

I aint a pedophile sir, depending on my age. In my early 20's

Any way you get what i mean tho. My people have a saying "if you want to bite someone in the anus, you should be ready to eat sh**

You knw what i mean yeah?
Jst incase you don't ask some1
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by 2dice01: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
that women for you bro when you dont give a fvck they will give you a fvck
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by vchykp(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
just quit,you both a wasting your procious time, pls just allow her focus on her life, when she know what she reealy want u guys can come back together, i know it may be impossible to cum bak togeda, but for now, be a real man, quit bfore its late
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Collenshy2020(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
You already know what to do, attention seeker.
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Collenshy2020:
You already know what to do, attention seeker.
But sir, what's ur attention gonna add to my life? Make me famous? Increase my bank figures? Double my life? angry
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Collenshy2020(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2016
krissconnect:

But sir, what's ur attention gonna add to my life? Make me famous? Increase my bank figures? Double my life? angry
indolent thoughts of yours quite pitiable to behold.
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2016
Collenshy2020:

indolent thoughts of yours quite pitiable to behold.
Ok sir.
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
How old are you?

Okay read the comments and saw you're in your early 20's what I can deduce from your writeup is a child's game, she doesn't call she doesn't text bla bla bla some people are that way no matter how much you preach they won't change and distancing yourself from her won't help learn to love her that way give her your best if she doesn't call you call if she doesn't text you text let her know you would love her despite her flaws relationship ain't a competition to know who calls or texts best it's loving someone despite their flaws
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Talk2Bella:
How old are you?
hey Bella my sweetheart, you shouldn't be asking for his age... Btw I still stare at your pic day and night kiss
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
hey Bella my sweetheart, you shouldn't be asking for his age... Btw I still stare at your pic day and night kiss

I modified the comment already smiley smiley

Which pic mbok grin
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I modified the comment already smiley smiley

Which pic mbok grin
oh! That one wink....and what does mbok mean?? I have received so many mboks lately and am confused...
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
oh! That one wink....and what does mbok mean?? I have received so many mboks lately and am confused...

Oya na or abegi grin

I think
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Oya na or abegi grin

I think
ummh! Iyen naa daa...

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by krissconnect(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Talk2Bella:
How old are you?

Okay read the comments and saw you're in your early 20's what I can deduce from your writeup is a child's game, she doesn't call she doesn't text bla bla bla some people are that way no matter how much you preach they won't change and distancing yourself from her won't help learn to love her that way give her your best if she doesn't call you call if she doesn't text you text let her know you would love her despite her flaws relationship ain't a competition to know who calls or texts best it's loving someone despite their flaws
Thanks very much. I know why I mentioned you.
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2016
krissconnect:

Thanks very much. I know why I mentioned you.

Glad I could help smiley
Re: Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2016
krissconnect:
I met my girlfriend since 2010, though we have been friends until earlier this year, we decided to go into a relationship. Ab initio,she told me she can't love,I never knew this was something I'm going to suffer in the long process. But I never believed a girl of 19 can't send text messages to her so called boyfriend,can't call,can't chat me up first, even if she does,she starts with 'hey'.
Pls guys,so many pple told me already that her attitude means she already has a main guy but I'm playing the second fiddle. The last time I asked her to send me message, she refused saying she can't come up with any. I decided to shut her off for 2 weeks now, never called her,but she has been calling and I refused picking to distance myself a bit.
Pls help me guys,I don't wanna make a rash decision cos I wanna quit her already, I hate people stressing me emotionally. Pls what should I do?

Cc: lalasticlala, toks2008, tosyne2much,talk2bella,laveda,cutehector

I have nothing to say but this thread does not deserve to be on front page.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do After Your Partner Cheats / The Road To Her Kini Was Busy / See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.