Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Guys I'm Devastated Tonight - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I'm Devastated Tonight (9618 Views)

hey Guys: I'm New Here, Welcome Me. / Help Me Guys, I'm Confused. / I Was Raped By Shemaless(pics).. Am So Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by frakdon(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
I'm a decent guy...dnt believe in sleeping around.
decent, agbakwa oku..

cool down bruh, no be by force..
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2016
frakdon:
decent, agbakwa oku..
cool down bruh, no be by force..
I am what i amundecided
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2016
frakdon:
morning! Say wetin? I know what your plans are, opening this crap of a thread, I thought you to be smart and capable, enyi, I say it again you dey fall hand...

well I understand, but I pity your victim...
You dey make me laff bruf...@one point in time we 've been hurt or heartbrokened by the ones we loved...the hypocrisy there is that, we dnt usually allow it to portray in our outward or facial appearance...i have no appologies whatsoever for creating this thread cool

Thanks for stopping by tho...
Re: Guys I'm Devastated Tonight by torqque7(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
From this thread,ladies shoukd be able to learn that guys are not as heattless abd wicked as the think,infact heartbreaks hits us more,that is how a bad boy is made.

Op We all have had our shares of heartbreaks, you are just experiencing a normal part of life,but next time don't give your whole heart to any girl, heartbreaks are not good for men,it kind of hits us more than the ladies know.

Anyway brace up get a few drinks with some friends and try meeting new people,try to get laid too, it might help a bit, they say the best way to get over someone is to get under another wink.

I know its not easy to protect your heart especially when you like someone and are use to the person, but mehhn now the world has turned relationships into a game of survival of the fittest, you can survive if you don't have a think skin.

I.M.O, students and young people who are not at the stage of marriage should never let themselves fall in love in any relationship, even those ready for marriage and married people self still get heartbroken.

Point is,your chances of getting hurt when you are not ready for marriage is a lot more than when you are ready for marriage. Good luck tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies / See What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend In Public[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.