Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. (3201 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have this family friend who attended one of the most paid secondary schools in the country, a boarding school, she's a very naughty girl but a virgin.

She was talking of her secondary school days,because she has this very spoilt girlfriend she also claimed is a virgin, and people were like, how could she be?. grin

Their parents subject them to regular virginity test, and promises they've made to them to come out as virgins, so in order for them not to mess up, they resorted to ways to keep these promises.

Down there, these girls are virgins, but they do Anal with their school boyfriends, some were caught in the act and expelled, she said the order of the day in her school was "Anal sex", that only olodo's in her school get deflowered.

Maybe my definition of who a virgin is has changed. grin
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by obiorathesubtle: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
The fuss about virginity.
The repugnance of this update.
Well, she's a secondary virgin, I suppose...
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by bentlywills(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Virginity is overrated

I don't even relate with girls who claim to be virgins
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
This thread was uploaded twice due to bad service.

Some1 should plz help me with lalas attention, to take this one down.

Thanks!.

1 Like

Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by nopretense: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Once someone has a canal knowledge of u i.e penile insertion, weda thru bk or front, u r no longer a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by Fidelismaria: 4:04am On Aug 08, 2016
undecided abeg make we hear word dis virginity of a tin is gettin dry already
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by aloobright17: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2016
You know u have done it again?
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
I have this family friend who attended one of the most paid secondary schools in the country, a boarding school, she's a very naughty girl but a virgin.

She was talking of her secondary school days,because she has this very spoilt girlfriend she also claimed is a virgin, and people were like, how could she be?. grin

Their parents subject them to regular virginity test, and promises they've made to them to come out as virgins, so in order for them not to mess up, they resorted to ways to keep these promises.

Down there, these girls are virgins, but they do Anal with their school boyfriends, some were caught in the act and expelled, she said the order of the day in her school was "Anal sex", that only olodo's in her school get deflowered.

Maybe my definition of who a virgin is has changed. grin
Okay, are you a virgin?
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2016
[size=14pt]Virgin koor

Olive Virgin oil ni grin
[/size]
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Totoistically, she's a virgin but ANALystically she's not.

Hope that helps

4 Likes

Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by MrFlavvor(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2016
After ANALyzing this Post carefully, i pass judgement. She's not a virgin.GBAM
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by dilini(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Anal sex? Teenagers and anal ventures? How do they derive sexual pleasure from such lewd practice? And they forgot they will become cancerous someday if care is not taken as long as such practice continues..
Small girls of nowadays... hmmm

My 2cents sha...

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning; What Does Singing In The Dream Means? / My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister / What Do Girls Take Us For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.