Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Name Things You Need To Stop Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name Things You Need To Stop Doing (746 Views)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by lokito: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2016
I need stop loving coke-bottle shapes. Those girls dey wound me.
I need to stop eating junks and fizzy drinks.

Name yours
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by Donpizzle(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2016
I need to stop being too nice and humble to pple: they don't seem to appreciate it......
I nid to stop fvcking anyhw: b4 I go fvck mammy water. from a friend's experience.
I nid to stop buying fuel at the rate of 190 per liter: Because I fit borrow money go house after my national service.Am jst a corps member without much income.
I nid to...........e plenty Buh make I stop here.
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by wordbank(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2016
I need to stop what I'm doing right now and start doing what I'm thinking right now
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by coolebux(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Lots of us needs to stop mastobechon undecided #inaamean?
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by halfricanadian(f): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2016
To stop caring
Welcoming strangers into my life.
Never trusting a single soul
Never love in a romantic way bt love in d real sens of love to show to d world
Never underestimate d ones closer to me they are d ones dat kno ur weak point nd hurt u with it witout remorse
will stop seeing the good in others bt concentrate on their bad side cos it can be more than their good in order nt to ger hurt again smiley
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by wordbank(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
To stop caring
Welcoming strangers into my lifes
Never trusting a single soul
Never love in a romantic way bt love in d real sens of love to show to d world
Never underestimate d ones closer to me they are d ones dat kno ur weak point nd hurt u with it witout remorse
will stop seeing the good in others bt concentrate on their bad side cos it can be more than their good in order nt to ger hurt again smiley
How many u get abeg
How u dey take spell ur lives abi na lifes
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by halfricanadian(f): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2016
wordbank:

How many u get abeg
How u dey take spell ur lives abi na lifes

It was a typographical error wanted to continue typing then i forgot to erase the 's' ok tank u smiley
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Need to stop being arrogant to women. Dont get me wrong, i dont give fvck about u if u think u'r too pretty

Need to cut down my spec based opposite sex. No more tall, fair,pretty and endowed girls. I'd just go with the one with a good heart.

Need to stop thinking about my Neighbour's wife. Damn! That woman is fine and hot for africa.
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2016
i need to stop chasing after milfs angry
I need to stop havin' se.x 4times a week .
I need to stop gettin addicted to big booties wink
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by lokito: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Need to stop being arrogant to women. Dont get me wrong, i dont give fvck about u if u think u'r too pretty

Need to cut down my spec based opposite sex. No more tall, fair,pretty and endowed girls. I'd just go with the one with a good heart.

Need to stop thinking about my Neighbour's wife. Damn! That woman is fine and hot for africa.

You Berra do before your Neighbour stuff gun bullets into your asscrack. Lol
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by romeo2henry: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ah need stop thinking about ma ex! Ah need stop twisting ma neck when a lady pass Ah need stop eating late. Ah need stop being too emotional.
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
I need to stop being cranky. cheesy
I need to stop looking for trouble on NL embarassed
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
lokito:

You Berra do before your Neighbour stuff gun bullets into your asscrack. Lol

Dude, this woman can turn a gay man straight, she can make u cum with just one glance.

She too fine and hot abeg, it aint my fault. As per the bullet, she's worth dying forsmiley
Re: Name Things You Need To Stop Doing by lokito: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Dude, this woman can turn a gay man straight, she can make u cum with just one glance.

She too fine and hot abeg, it aint my fault. As per the bullet, she's worth dying forsmiley

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Romance / What Ladies In Nigeria Deal With (photo) / Short Or Long Penis Which Provide Sexual Satisfaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.