Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing (3298 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When you want a man other ladies desire. / 7 Things Other Than Sex That Makes Your Brain Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Emodeee: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2017
ladies, let's go there.

lalasticlala.

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Blackhawk03(f): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Nothing undecided
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Pasidon(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2017
OK... waiting for girls to come shade theirs elves here
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Women should not answer this thread, making blanket statements, castigating fellow women for the entertainment of Nairaland boys. If you have an issue with a fellow woman, tell her privately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by johnbuck81(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2017
they should stop exchanging sex for material things.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Fadiga24(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by fynestpotato: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2017
I am not a woman but my advice to women is to know that,bf's/husband are not atm.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by ashewoboy(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
MsRoe:
Women should not answer this thread, making blanket statements, castigating fellow women for the entertainment of Nairaland boys. If you have an issue with a fellow woman, tell her privately.

you are a fvck girl. you don't want other ladies to correct your wrong doing?
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Ginaz(f): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2017
They should stop wearing yanch pads, who are they tryna pleased? Worst of all they still gonna pull it off. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by lilmax(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2017
MsRoe:
because you dey whataspp group abi? Smh
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
ashewoboy:

you are a fvck girl. you don't want other ladies to correct your wrong doing?

Not in front of an audience. That is not "correcting one's wrong doing" ; that is called "bashing".
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Fadiga24(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
MsRoe:

Not in front of an audience. That is not "correcting one's wrong doing" ; that is called "bashing".

The post says 'other ladies' not 'particular ladies' .

So I was wondering, do you compile messages and names and send them in bulk to their message box undecided

By the way, you can 'correct' somebody's wrong doing in an audience as well as you can 'bash' somebody in her private box.

Location doesn't matter, choice of words does.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Fmartin(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2017
am here to 'lead' coments
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
MsRoe:
cool
#word.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Emodeee: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2017
lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Oboy I have been waiting for this type of thread in a long while cheesy
Oya ladies come and speak your mind biko
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
cool
#word.
see your life outside* wo aye ni ta* grin
So you can castigate men but refuse to tell yourself the truth shiooor sad
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by ashewoboy(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2017
MsRoe:

you are a fvck girl. btw, you should stop putting on heavy make up, it makes you look weird.

correction is correction whether in front of an audience or in private.

if you can not answer the question, don't discourage other ladies. you know say una gullible, una dey believe any small thing. other ladies, don't be discouraged, answer the question in order for ladies to correct their wrong doings.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
see your life outside* wo aye ni ta* grin
So you can castigate men but refuse to tell yourself the truth shiooor sad
Ma je kin ba e ja laro yii.Awon wo ni mo castigate undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Ma je kin ba e ja laro yii.Awon wo ni mo castigatate undecided
iwooo shocked
Eyin kill the broke guys association ti nairaland
Eti fe fun mi ni hypertension ( eje ruru) sad
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Victornezzar: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2017
I wanna tell tahrah 2 upload her pix
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Ma je kin ba e ja laro yii.Awon wo ni mo castigatate undecided

Lol. I don't know why I love to read a gal mixing Yoruba and English on nairaland.
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
iwooo shocked
Eyin kill the broke guys association ti nairaland
Eti fe fun mi ni hypertension ( eje ruru) sad
Min ni problem pelu broke guys,na d stupid ones i dey put for their place.angry
Hypertension keh?shocked Oya ma binu.sad cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2017
I dont have anything to say to them,their life their bis. grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Min ni problem pelu broke guys,na d stupid ones i dey put for their place.angry
Hypertension keh?shocked Oya ma binu.sad cheesy grin
moti gbo grin
Mi ole binu si iyawo wa grin
Ede Ku ojo yii o
Se otutu ode odo yin ni eko wink
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Lol. I don't know why I love to read a gal mixing Yoruba and English on nairaland.
Oshey smiley Bami correct mistake mi.tongue
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
moti gbo grin Mi ole binu si iyawo wa grin Ede Ku ojo yii o Se otutu ode odo yin ni eko wink
Raining over here embarassed sad Oshey joor,wa gbayi.wink grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2017
Ladies stop doing runz
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Raining over here embarassed sad
Oshey joor,wa gbayi.wink grin
oshe mami grin wink
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ladies stop doing runz
I feel you sis
Preach preach wink
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
I wanna tell tahrah 2 upload her pix
grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: Name Things Other Ladies Need To Stop Doing by Oyindidi(f): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
I feel you sis
Preach preach wink
I do preach it in reality. There's no gain in all this runz life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Haven't Heard Of "Desire Luzinda"? Then You Should See This! / European Girls Prefer Sex With Many Men. They Explain Why. / Dog Had Sex With Hen And Got Stuck In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.